Author Topic: Gary Pinkel, distraught over SEC move, drinks heavily and endangers others lives  (Read 23959 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
how god damn early do you have to start drinking to get that plastered by 10pm? i mean jesus.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
like....probably 8pm with those jumbos.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
how god damn early do you have to start drinking to get that plastered by 10pm? i mean jesus.

Maybe he took 2 shots between every jumbo.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
With that acl injury keeping him inactive most of the night, he probably had no idea how much booze was headed straight for his head as soon as he stood up. We've all been there.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Honestly, that cop is talking googly gab.  Couldn't understand anything he was saying and could understand Gary completely.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Famous last words (Coaches at the end):    "Awww crap"

:lol:

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
man, that's rough. He had to have been smashed.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
video...

http://ht.ly/7yCLT

Longest finger test ever.

how do you fail the ABCs and number test like that.  Looks like he choked under the pressure.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:17:34 PM by ednksu »
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
video...

yeah. that nystagmus test was given by a person that didn't know what the eff he was doing. they do it because they are supposed to do it, but lol at that guy. he probably knew who he had and that he was on camera and was shaking in his boots. lol at his interpretation of what he was looking at or trying to look at given the video.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
video...

yeah. that nystagmus test was given by a person that didn't know what the eff he was doing. they do it because they are supposed to do it, but lol at that guy. he probably knew who he had and that he was on camera and was shaking in his boots. lol at his interpretation of what he was looking at or trying to look at given the video.

He's damn lucky GP plead guilty. Defense woulda lol'd at that.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this cop is kinda pissing me off.  I mean, I'm glad Pinkel's addiction to alcohol and endangering people was finally reigned in but I also hate this cop for being a douch. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
video...

tbl- any other thoughts?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
video...

For more info on the test
http://www.duiattorney.com/dui-basics/hgn-overview
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
wow pinkel took that like a rough ridin' boss.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
video...

tbl- any other thoughts?

Nope. Never did that test myself. Not admissible in Kansas courts.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
video...

tbl- any other thoughts?

yeah. any thoughts on the whole thing in general?

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
He doesn't appear to be drunk.  Probably scared shitless because he knew what his consequences would be.

I've been in the same spot and I bet I did just as bad, but at the end after they said "blow into this straw" the next thing they said was "OK, drive safely and have a good night."  If I hadn't blown, I sure as hell would have been arrested.

Why the hell didn't he blow? 

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He doesn't appear to be drunk.  Probably scared shitless because he knew what his consequences would be.

I've been in the same spot and I bet I did just as bad, but at the end after they said "blow into this straw" the next thing they said was "OK, drive safely and have a good night."  If I hadn't blown, I sure as hell would have been arrested.

Why the hell didn't he blow? 
yes, celebs should always blow. The arrest does a much damage as the conviction unless totally smashed

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Huggins was totally smashed.  It didn't matter if he blew or not.  Might as well have.  It didn't matter.

But I think Pinkel might have passed.  Gutless. And stupid.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Huggins was totally smashed.  It didn't matter if he blew or not.  Might as well have.  It didn't matter.

don't be a dumbass (why does every one of my posts start with this recently?) he knew he was drunk and didn't blow for that reason.  nobody doesn't blow when they are sober or close to it. 

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
video...

tbl- any other thoughts?

yeah. any thoughts on the whole thing in general?

Meh. His driving was his downfall. Since the camera was behind him hard to tell if he passed the nystagmus or not. Being Missourah, the cop probably lied about the results. Of course he put in the cut and paste obligatory blood shot and glassy eyes with the smell of intoxicants. Although, due to his "achilles injury", and his saying he had been drinking, being taken for the test would have happened anyways. I wonder if he was cited for refusal of the PBT, though?

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

don't be a dumbass (why does every one of my posts start with this recently?) he knew he was drunk and didn't blow for that reason.  nobody doesn't blow when they are sober or close to it. 

How could it be worse if he had blown? 

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Did they get blood or not?  Will mu fans take revenge on that fuzz now that his name is out?