Author Topic: Who do you want the GOP to nominate for 2012?  (Read 14225 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Who do you want the GOP to nominate for 2012?
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2011, 02:25:00 PM »
my favorite part is how neo-con's hate Obama even though he is really good at neo-conning

-at first i thought it was because he was black, now i think it is because there is a D next to his name and they are dumb

"because we already know what he will attempt do in his second term."

we do?  did i miss the memo?  will you tell me?

Where have you been for the last 3 years?  Just look at California, Greece, Italy, etc, and you will see what direction he wants to go. Those are his models of success.

Hur Hur Hur

We know the benefits. In the late 1970s, the state of California enacted tougher energy-efficiency policies. Over the next three decades, those policies helped create almost 1.5 million jobs. And today, Californians consume 40 percent less energy per person than the national average -- which, over time, has prevented the need to build at least 24 new power plants. Think about that. California -- producing jobs, their economy keeping pace with the rest of the country, and yet they have been able to maintain their energy usage at a much lower level than the rest of the country.

California has 12% unemployment, about $30 billion in debt, rated as the most hostile business environment in the country, more than 6 businesses per week are leaving the state (most going to Texas). Electricity rates and state fees are ridiculous.  But then, Obama did always plan on electricity rates "necessarily skyrocketing".  The guy has a perverted sense of success.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2011, 03:19:41 PM »
what candidate supports "drill baby drill" 

that's the one i'll vote for  :love:

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2011, 04:19:56 PM »
what candidate supports "drill baby drill" 

that's the one i'll vote for  :love:

I know you're being facetious, but that is one option that could actually get us out of the mess.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »
Is Barrack on pace to be the worst president in US history? I mean, if he does get a second term then he really could make a good case for himself.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2011, 04:30:29 PM »
Is Barrack on pace to be the worst president in US history? I mean, if he does get a second term then he really could make a good case for himself.

Time will tell, but I'm betting he doesn't make the top 10.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2011, 06:39:05 PM »

:confused:

Who would be your top 5 worst?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2011, 07:02:30 PM »
oooh CBN

:flush:

from the guy who links to Huff Post  :facepalm:

:thumbsup:

the time i posted a huff post link was about Kagan.  the article supported the notion she would recuse herself.  you said she would recuse herself.  you then made statements indicating that i suggested Kagan was running for rep bid including a lot of his/her statements.

"Didn't realize Kagan was considering a run at the Repub bid.  Top notch journalism on the part of the Huffer Post, thinking she'll recuse her/himself from that race.  It's not her/his time."

Didn't realize I posted a huff post article in this thread?  jeezus you try so hard to be dick and still fail  :facepalm:

the eff are you talking about?

and learn how to use the quote function

i called you a dick and then used the quote function.

OMG   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you were just posting in the wrong thread   :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're actually arguing that the Huff Post is a legitimate source of news   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, what a bot    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lickey, JFC bro.  Think for yourself, please
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2011, 07:07:34 PM »

He doesn't need a second term.  There have been ineffective presidents, there have been successful presidents, there has never been a presidents this damaging to the country in the long or short term.  His existence on this earth has actually made every single one of your lives worse.  Think about that.  Your life is worse because of this assclown, and he has the nerve to tell everyone to hang on.  No question, worse president in history.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2011, 10:47:58 PM »

:confused:

Who would be your top 5 worst?

Fillmore
Harding
Nixon
Hoover
Buchanon

No particular order

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2011, 02:58:21 PM »
After flocking to Bachman, Perry, Cain, and, most recently Gingrich as the "anyone but Romney" candidate of choice, looks like Iowans are jumping aboard the Doctor Paul train. Gingrich is tanking after a number of idiotic comments (ironically, none of which have been noticed or mocked on this board). Paul will likely win Iowa, partly because Iowan "Republicans" are kooks, and partly because the caucus system in a rural state is particularly vulnerable to kookiness.

The thing is, a Paul win in the Hawkeye Caucae is almost meaningless, but Gingrich needs a good showing in Iowa much more than Romney. Thus, Doctor Paul is Romney's new best friend. This is almost enough to earn Paul a VP slot on the ticket, were that not already reserved for Marco Rubio.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2011, 03:13:29 PM »
After flocking to Bachman, Perry, Cain, and, most recently Gingrich as the "anyone but Romney" candidate of choice, looks like Iowans are jumping aboard the Doctor Paul train. Gingrich is tanking after a number of idiotic comments (ironically, none of which have been noticed or mocked on this board). Paul will likely win Iowa, partly because Iowan "Republicans" are kooks, and partly because the caucus system in a rural state is particularly vulnerable to kookiness.

The thing is, a Paul win in the Hawkeye Caucae is almost meaningless, but Gingrich needs a good showing in Iowa much more than Romney. Thus, Doctor Paul is Romney's new best friend. This is almost enough to earn Paul a VP slot on the ticket, were that not already reserved for Marco Rubio.

Ron Paul is not going to get the VP spot on anybody's ticket because he is not really a republican. Also, what comments did Gingrich make that were more idiotic than saying that poor nine year old kids need to be able to go out and get jobs?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2011, 03:25:58 PM »
Ron Paul is not going to get the VP spot on anybody's ticket because he is not really a republican. Also, what comments did Gingrich make that were more idiotic than saying that poor nine year old kids need to be able to go out and get jobs?

The poor kids comment wasn't stupid at all, as I pointed out in that thread. Neither was the comment about Palestinians being an "invented people," as pointed out in that thread.

But how 'bout this recent gem? Newt says that Congress should be able to subpoena federal judges to testify regarding their decisions.. Or how about his claims that Paul Ryan's entitlement reforms are "right-wing social engineering?" Or how about this wonderful quote from 1995:

If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for thirty days because they get infections and they don't have upper body strength. I mean, some do, but they're relatively rare. On the other hand, men are basically little piglets, you drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it, doesn't matter, you know. These things are very real. On the other hand, if combat means being on an Aegis-class cruiser managing the computer controls for twelve ships and their rockets, a female may be again dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes.

I really shouldn't have to carry the water for the libtards on this board. Ironically, they're all pissed about Newt's rational comments.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:27:34 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2011, 03:37:49 PM »
Newt rough ridin' sucks.  I can't believe he is still bothering me.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2011, 03:56:34 PM »

The poor kids comment wasn't stupid at all, as I pointed out in that thread. Neither was the comment about Palestinians being an "invented people," as pointed out in that thread.

But how 'bout this recent gem? Newt says that Congress should be able to subpoena federal judges to testify regarding their decisions.. Or how about his claims that Paul Ryan's entitlement reforms are "right-wing social engineering?" Or how about this wonderful quote from 1995:

If combat means living in a ditch, females have biological problems staying in a ditch for thirty days because they get infections and they don't have upper body strength. I mean, some do, but they're relatively rare. On the other hand, men are basically little piglets, you drop them in the ditch, they roll around in it, doesn't matter, you know. These things are very real. On the other hand, if combat means being on an Aegis-class cruiser managing the computer controls for twelve ships and their rockets, a female may be again dramatically better than a male who gets very, very frustrated sitting in a chair all the time because males are biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes.

I really shouldn't have to carry the water for the libtards on this board. Ironically, they're all pissed about Newt's rational comments.

Subpoenaing judges is rough ridin' stupid, but it's not nearly as idiotic as saying that poor children need to be able to go out and get jobs. Nobody is going to hire a 9 year old at minimum wage. People would hire them for less than minimum wage, but all that would accomplish is funneling a supplemental income to the welfare that the children's deadbeat parents are already receiving. You are delusional if you think that parents who don't care enough about their kids to go out and get a job themselves are actually going to let their kids keep their wages.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »
At this point in the race, I think everyone knows in the end it will be Romney.  VP is completely up in the air, but I think he would be best served picking Rubio.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Who do you want the GOP to nominate for 2012?
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2011, 07:22:03 PM »
Supposedly, Condi Rice is positioning for a VP bid.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2011, 07:30:22 PM »
Condi is an amazing woman, but she is politically toxic after 8 years in the Bush administration. It's going to be Rubio, unless he absolutely refuses it.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2011, 08:06:45 PM »
Ron Paul is the real front runner

Freedom is Popular.
EMAW

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2011, 11:06:16 PM »
lol @ paul

It's romney, and 4 more years of BO

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2011, 08:55:38 AM »
lol @ paul

Are you suggesting there is another candidate with a better chance of winning? Romeny already wins many head-to-head matchups with Obama, and he hasn't even secured the nomination yet. Romney is smart, organized, driven, articulate, a good debater, and (as far as we know), scandal free. He has mounted an excellent campaign and he will be a formidable candidate.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2011, 09:09:14 AM »
lol @ paul

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/2012_presidential_matchups

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mitt Romney has now jumped to his biggest lead ever over President Obama in a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup. It’s also the biggest lead a named Republican candidate has held over the incumbent in Rasmussen Reports surveying to date.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2011, 10:53:03 AM »
lol at thinking that Romney will be any different than obama
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2011, 11:29:19 AM »

Although politicians have the same motivation to become politicians, which is power and money, they can still have fundamental differences in what they intend to accomplish while in office.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2011, 12:25:03 PM »

This.  The machine will keep rolling until WW3 or complete financial collapse no matter who is in charge. 

Guy on CNBC this morning said he thinks Santorum could win Iowa, but that it doesn't really matter because he doesn't have enough "funds" to win in the long run.  Pretty awesome system we have where the richest guy usually wins.   :flush:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2011, 12:43:17 PM »

Only someone who is completely uninformed would pretend that there are no significant differences between Romney and Obama. Electing a Republican to the presidency (yes, even Romney), and enough Republicans to take back control of the Senate, is our country's only chance at fiscal sanity (well, unless you count default). It's the only way we repeal Obamcare. It's the only way we reform our asinine tax code to broaden the base and promote investment. It's the only way we make meaningful reforms to entitlement programs. It's the only way we unleash energy production and stop funneling billions of dollars to pie-in-the-sky green initiatives.

Our national debt grows by $1.5 trillion per year. Our economy is stagnant. Rome is burning, and Obama is Nero. I am aghast at the fools who don't think the 2012 election will make a difference, or worse, are rooting for the liberals.