Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 251310 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #1775 on: July 23, 2012, 01:15:50 PM »
I like to think that if our fans can rampage and destroy water fountains over a crap hoops hire, we could legitimately burn it down over a child rape cover up scandal.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: July 23, 2012, 01:17:22 PM »
If the stuff that's coming out from the Penn State blogs and message boards today are any indication of their fanbase's overall current disposition, then the NCAA didn't go far enough.

i feel like my kids were just raped by paterno, curley, schultz & spanier.

:nono:

^^  That guy also made a 9/11 reference in his post.    :sdeek:

That was the topic, this was the rest of his post: "I feel like the day of September 11, 2001. My kids are devastated. Have to attend all games this year to support the students, but also because this might be the last good year for a while. NCAA went too far. My wife is furious at Paterno." 

How do the PSU fans respond to this post?  You guessed it, they attack his wife for being mad at Paterno. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: July 23, 2012, 01:18:08 PM »
Quote from: @call_me_wallace
For those of you wondering if/hoping that Penn St transfers land at K-State, don't hold you breath. Judging by recruit databases anyway.

what on earth would he do without the internet?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: July 23, 2012, 01:23:56 PM »
For those of you wondering if/hoping that Penn St transfers land at K-State, don't hold you breath. Judging by recruit databases anyway.

LISTEN GUYS. DON'T MAKE ME DO ANY WORK AND CALL PEOPLE AND STUFF.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: July 23, 2012, 01:24:13 PM »
If the stuff that's coming out from the Penn State blogs and message boards today are any indication of their fanbase's overall current disposition, then the NCAA didn't go far enough.

That was the topic, this was the rest of his post: "I feel like the day of September 11, 2001. My kids are devastated. Have to attend all games this year to support the students, but also because this might be the last good year for a while. NCAA went too far. My wife is furious at Paterno." 

How do the PSU fans respond to this post?  You guessed it, they attack his wife for being mad at Paterno.

They are insane.  This is really, really great and makes me appreciate the NCAA's penalty even more.  These cocksuckers have to watch a decade of awful football instead of just losing it all together.

And their attack of the Freeh report is awesome.  Their primary criticism is that 4 of the 5 "principals" were not interviewed - even though those people had given sworn grand jury testimony and any "interview" would likely have been with a lawyer sitting there.  Also, did they expect the principals to admit to lying/covering up?  I think you can go ask Jerry Sandusky if he was raping young boys and pretty much guess what the answer will be.

This is the same argument as "we showered with him and never saw anything out of line" like he would go pedo-rape crazy in front of several witnesses.

The level headed ones are getting creamed.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: July 23, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »

LISTEN GUYS. DON'T MAKE ME DO ANY WORK AND CALL PEOPLE AND STUFF.

WE HAVE REAL JOBS!

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: July 23, 2012, 01:25:45 PM »

tend bar at Tubby's during the day in addition to manning the 1s & 2s at night. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: July 23, 2012, 01:36:47 PM »

They are insane.  This is really, really great and makes me appreciate the NCAA's penalty even more.  These cocksuckers have to watch a decade of awful football instead of just losing it all together.

And their attack of the Freeh report is awesome.  Their primary criticism is that 4 of the 5 "principals" were not interviewed - even though those people had given sworn grand jury testimony and any "interview" would likely have been with a lawyer sitting there.  Also, did they expect the principals to admit to lying/covering up?  I think you can go ask Jerry Sandusky if he was raping young boys and pretty much guess what the answer will be.

This is the same argument as "we showered with him and never saw anything out of line" like he would go pedo-rape crazy in front of several witnesses.

The level headed ones are getting creamed.

yeah. there was a pennsylvania "reporter" on 801 an hour or two that talked in "we's" and "us's" the entire time.

he basically said that "we" just knew the ncaa was going to go after paterno because they were going to be vindictive towards him so although "we" were upset with having to vacate the wins "we" were somewhat expecting something like that but that everything else was unfair and we're upset and rightly so, blah blah blah. i mean when i reporter from the area talks that way then you just know what most of the fans are thinking.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: July 23, 2012, 01:48:18 PM »
Pro-Tip:  If you think the NCAA came down too hard on PSU, keep those thoughts to yourself.  Facebook is not the place.  You'll need a job someday and people will remember these weirdo pro-PSU facebook posts. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: July 23, 2012, 01:49:25 PM »
elwood's on this you guys

elwoodcat

A solid starter
Post #5799
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore scholarship deal? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
enn state current players...... except for Texas, OU. And USC.7/23 1:31 PM | IP: Logged

Powercat-80

Almost on scholarship
Post #380
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: scholarship deal? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Care to expand?7/23 1:38 PM | IP: Logged

elwoodcat

A solid starter
Post #5800
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Ruling...any team which is "full" can absorb one schoolyard thisyear,these reduce your schoolyard limit NEXT year by one schoolyard soon this year 26 next your. 24. As a side I excepted Texas. Out nd. And. USC.7/23 1:45 PM | IP: Logged

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: July 23, 2012, 01:50:40 PM »
 :lol:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: July 23, 2012, 02:08:05 PM »
johnmpsu
Post #1877
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: i feel like my kids were just raped by paterno, curley, schultz & spanier. Reply

Joe notified his superiors and the police.  What more did you want him to do?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: July 23, 2012, 02:17:55 PM »
johnmpsu
Post #1877
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: i feel like my kids were just raped by paterno, curley, schultz & spanier. Reply

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: July 23, 2012, 02:50:46 PM »
johnmpsu
Post #1877
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

You should note by "the police" he means Schultz.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: July 23, 2012, 03:45:41 PM »
Two friends who live where I live now, non PSU alum T-Shirt PSU fans have blown up my phone today.   They mad.

What I keep telling them, as a person with first hand experience . . . that you can have a lot of fun cheering for a crappy football team.   They likely don't have the creativity to do so . . . many of them dang near off'd themselves when PSU had a pretty significant downturn for awhile.

Sad

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: July 23, 2012, 03:50:21 PM »
Talked to PSU alum today.  We were talking about moving and all the random crap you have.  Got to talking about diplomas.  I mentioned I don't have mine framed but someday I would like to frame it and put in a study or something.  She looked down and said something said like "I just hope mine is worth a darn someday."

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: July 23, 2012, 04:16:04 PM »
Quote from: elwoodcat
THE SANCTIONS

Well the sanctions are damn tough Jim. Well I've heard enough about "how tough it'll be for the players, coaches, vendors, university and T-shirt sales persons. Well how lo g will those guys with the expanded butts endure the damage caused to themselves? I feel as if those guys are bearing quite a large load, guilt feelings, etc. Very poor example.e of our culturaldevelopment.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: July 23, 2012, 04:19:47 PM »
expanded butts  :lol:

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: July 23, 2012, 04:48:28 PM »
"bearing quite a large load." 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: July 23, 2012, 06:17:54 PM »
Elwood is developmentally disabled?

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: July 23, 2012, 06:25:25 PM »
elwood's on this you guys

elwoodcat

A solid starter
Post #5799
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore scholarship deal? Reply

enn state current players...... except for Texas, OU. And USC.7/23 1:31 PM | IP: Logged

Powercat-80

Almost on scholarship
Post #380
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Care to expand?7/23 1:38 PM | IP: Logged

elwoodcat

A solid starter
Post #5800
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Ruling...any team which is "full" can absorb one schoolyard thisyear,these reduce your schoolyard limit NEXT year by one schoolyard soon this year 26 next your. 24. As a side I excepted Texas. Out nd. And. USC.7/23 1:45 PM | IP: Logged

Damnit, I lost my elwood decoder ring, can someone translate this for me

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: July 23, 2012, 08:19:41 PM »
I will admit that I stole this link from snyderkat on GPC.  This is a collection of well reasoned, thought out, logical reactions from Penn State fans on twitter.

http://deadspin.com/5928385/i-hope-u-all-$#@!in-die-and-other-reasoned-measured-responses-to-the-ncaas-penn-state-punishment

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: July 23, 2012, 08:36:41 PM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: July 23, 2012, 08:41:28 PM »
Replace the 4 football players with a house suspended by thousands of bronze balloons.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: July 23, 2012, 08:44:45 PM »
Ahab is wicked pissed.