Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 251117 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #825 on: November 10, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »
I agree with child rape

since we're editing posts (lying) to get our points across.

If he was concerned about his son's safety and needing to get off campus he should have told his son to get home, he can hang up and call the police to intervene and stop the on going child rape, and  he should have drive himself and his son the GTA, legally defined MAN to the police station to make statements.

Christ Ed, you keep bitching at MIR to know the facts. Have you even read the grand jury presentment? It rough ridin' says right there that his father told him to get home and then they discussed what to do.

McQ testified he saw anal rape for the Grand Jury(per the grand jury presentment) and then met with JoPa AT HIS HOUSE(read in person). You really think he changed his story while talking to him in person that it was just some fondling in the shower?

I also think that takes away the "he's old and didn't understand" talking point. He rough ridin' told him in PERSON. JoPa just didn't want to hear it.

or what I actually said.  I can see getting him out, as long as you hang up and immediately call the police to stop the rape which is in progress, and go directly to the police to make statements.  Do not pass go, do not collect 200. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 10, 2011, 03:33:20 PM »
I agree with child rape

If he was concerned about his son's safety and needing to get off campus he should have told his son to get home, he can hang up and call the police to intervene and stop the on going child rape, and  he should have drive himself and his son the GTA, legally defined MAN to the police station to make statements.

Christ Ed, you keep bitching at MIR to know the facts. Have you even read the grand jury presentment? It rough ridin' says right there that his father told him to get home and then they discussed what to do.

McQ testified he saw anal rape for the Grand Jury(per the grand jury presentment) and then met with JoPa AT HIS HOUSE(read in person). You really think he changed his story while talking to him in person that it was just some fondling in the shower?

I also think that takes away the "he's old and didn't understand" talking point. He rough ridin' told him in PERSON. JoPa just didn't want to hear it.

or what I actually said.  I can see getting him out, as long as you hang up and immediately call the police to stop the rape which is in progress, and go directly to the police to make statements.  Do not pass go, do not collect 200. 

all of your work in this thread =  :facepalm:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 10, 2011, 03:34:54 PM »
I agree with child rape

all of your work in this thread =  :facepalm:

yeah nice work indeed.  Maybe you should detach yourself from MIR's balls and use some facts instead of making crap up as you go along.  You mumped up and lied about what I posted and got caught.  Admit that you were wrong and move on.  Post some analysis with facts, don't try and bullshit people.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 10, 2011, 03:43:05 PM »
Westboro Baptist Church to be at Penn State this weekend.  Maybe emawgeddon can carpool.

:popcorn:

So Nebraska, Penn State and WBC are all in one area this weekend......is there any chance of a meteor impact or something directly on Beaver Stadium??   :pray:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: November 10, 2011, 03:53:21 PM »
Looking forward to seeing EMAWmeister's prison tats when he's released in 12-15 years.

Probably something like this after I get caught insider trading or some crap.
Meatgoat pentagram  :thumbsup:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: November 10, 2011, 03:55:02 PM »
Westboro Baptist Church to be at Penn State this weekend.  Maybe emawgeddon can carpool.

:popcorn:

So Nebraska, Penn State and WBC are all in one area this weekend......is there any chance of a meteor impact or something directly on Beaver Stadium??   :pray:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: November 10, 2011, 03:56:07 PM »
pfft  :lol:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: November 10, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »
so the guy who saw violent child rape is still employed and the BOT has only requested he not appear on the sidelines.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: November 10, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »
so the guy who saw violent child rape is still employed and the BOT has only requested he not appear on the sidelines.

I don't know if the BOT can/wanted to fire an assistant coach, but the interim coach should have done so as soon as he was placed in that position.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: November 10, 2011, 04:10:44 PM »
To understand out how mumped up this is you need to read this: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7205085/growing-penn-state

McQueary grew up in College Station.  The last names of some of his best friends from childhood were Paterno and Sandusky.  He didn't just walk into the shower and see a co-worker or a former coach.  

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: November 10, 2011, 04:14:06 PM »
To understand out how mumped up this is you need to read this: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7205085/growing-penn-state

McQueary grew up in College Station.  The last names of some of his best friends from childhood were Paterno and Sandusky.  He didn't just walk into the shower and see a co-worker or a former coach.  

Yeah, I usually give my buddies the benefit of the doubt when I walk in on them sticking their dick up a 10 year old boy's ass

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: November 10, 2011, 04:27:15 PM »

Yeah, I usually give my buddies the benefit of the doubt when I walk in on them sticking their dick up a 10 year old boy's ass

lol

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: November 10, 2011, 04:28:53 PM »
Penn governor telling students to quit embarrassing themselves.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: November 10, 2011, 04:31:48 PM »

No, he didn't give him the benefit of the doubt.  He took it straight to the two people in his life that he trusted most to help him to handle it correctly: His own father and Joe Paterno.  Neither of them said "you should call the police."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: November 10, 2011, 04:35:25 PM »

No, he didn't give him the benefit of the doubt.  He took it straight to the two people in his life that he trusted most to help him to handle it correctly: His own father and Joe Paterno.  Neither of them said "you should call the police."

:facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Any non-pussy American male knows exactly how to handle that situation if you walked in on that

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: November 10, 2011, 04:36:46 PM »

Actually, I'm staying out of this argument, but the story was really good.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: November 10, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »

Any non-pussy American male knows exactly how to handle that situation if you walked in on that

Anyone who's seen Pulp Fiction as well.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: November 10, 2011, 04:38:30 PM »

non-pussy American male

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: November 10, 2011, 04:38:37 PM »

He let Sandusky finish in that kid's ass....seems like "benefit of the doubt." or is that just "man-code" or some crap?  :dunno:

He's a rough ridin' monster for that reason alone.  He was a 28 year old former D1 football player...he could have crushed that 60 year old man without breaking a sweat.  Jesus rough ridin' christ...

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: November 10, 2011, 04:39:32 PM »

Wow.  Great find.  That story is really insightful and really mumped up.  It really does make you realize how this all happened the way it did.  It by no means excuses his failure to call the police (though after reading that story I'm not sure the police in State College would've done anything other than tell him to stop) but it does explain a lot.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: November 10, 2011, 04:39:51 PM »

What would you do in that situation? "oh, ok dad and boss, I'll just not call the police then, thanks for the advice"

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: November 10, 2011, 04:42:53 PM »

His father didn't tell him to call the cops.  Joe Paterno didn't tell him to call the cops.  These were the people that raised him.  How can you assume that he would know that?

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: November 10, 2011, 04:44:49 PM »

His father didn't tell him to call the cops.  Joe Paterno didn't tell him to call the cops.  These were the people that raised him.  How can you assume that he would know that?

Joe Paterno's dad never told him to call the cops either.  Let's let him off the hook.  Did you need to be told to raise the toilet lid before you piss?
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb