Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 251120 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #800 on: November 10, 2011, 02:02:39 PM »
hopefully they fire mqueary w/ a text.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 10, 2011, 02:04:30 PM »
I don't understand why there isn't more hate directed towards him.  I mean how the eff do you leave a child to be raped knowing 100% for sure what is happening.  I think he and his dad needs to be looking at time.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 10, 2011, 02:06:38 PM »
Already posted, but reposted in case you want to be in awe of the criminality and negligence.

The grand jury report:
http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/sandusky-grand-jury-presentment.pdf

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 10, 2011, 02:11:53 PM »
I don't understand why there isn't more hate directed towards him.  I mean how the eff do you leave a child to be raped knowing 100% for sure what is happening.  I think he and his dad needs to be looking at time.

:flush:

His dad didn't witness crap.  His dad heard an allegation from his son.  In no way could he confirm the validity of that allegation.

I mean yeah, it's mumped UP that McQ saw it and did nothing.  It's mumped UP that he never confronted Sandusky about it.  But JFC people, put the torches and pitchforls down.  People are tying nooses and demonizing everyone who even thought this could be happening.  That's ridiculous.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 10, 2011, 02:12:30 PM »
I don't understand why there isn't more hate directed towards him. 

Americans are turning into a giant group of pussies and dumbfucks

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 10, 2011, 02:13:18 PM »
I don't understand why there isn't more hate directed towards him.  I mean how the eff do you leave a child to be raped knowing 100% for sure what is happening.  I think he and his dad needs to be looking at time.

His dad didn't witness crap.  His dad heard an allegation from his son.  In no way could he confirm the validity of that allegation.

I mean yeah, it's mumped UP that McQ saw it and did nothing.  It's mumped UP that he never confronted Sandusky about it.  But JFC people, put the torches and pitchforls down.  People are tying nooses and demonizing everyone who even thought this could be happening.  That's ridiculous.

i've been saying this since like page 5.  not gonna work, they are all on a moral mission to kill, apparently.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 10, 2011, 02:21:29 PM »

than why is the AD and the other school administrator being charged when they didn't see anything.  The dad had direct knowledge that child rape was occurring.  The information presented to him was graphic in detail unlike Joe Pa.  He knew exactly was was occurring, when and where it was occurring and there was a reasonable possibility that it was occurring AS HE WAS TALKING TO HIS SON.  If he was concerned about his son's safety and needing to get off campus he should have told his son to get home, he can hang up and call the police to intervene and stop the on going child rape, and  he should have drive himself and his son the GTA, legally defined MAN to the police station to make statements.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 10, 2011, 02:24:26 PM »
than why is the AD and the other school administrator being charged when they didn't see anything. 

23 Pa.C.S. Sec. 6311 and 6319

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 10, 2011, 02:25:21 PM »
than why is the AD and the other school administrator being charged when they didn't see anything. 

Please read the topic.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 10, 2011, 02:32:16 PM »

Good info

(c)  Staff members of institutions, etc.--Whenever a person
     is required to report under subsection (b) in the capacity as a
     member of the staff of a medical or other public or private
     institution, school, facility or agency, that person shall
     immediately notify the person in charge of the institution,
     school, facility or agency or the designated agent of the person
     in charge. Upon notification, the person in charge or the
     designated agent, if any, shall assume the responsibility and
     have the legal obligation to report or cause a report to be made
     in accordance with section 6313. This chapter does not require
     more than one report from any such institution, school, facility
     or agency.
I guess this is where Joe Pa gets and out because he told the AD his 'supervisor'

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: November 10, 2011, 02:32:27 PM »
s the AD and the other school administrator being charged when they didn't see anything.  The dad had direct knowledge that child rape was occurring.  The information presented to him was graphic in detail unlike Joe Pa.  He knew exactly was was occurring, when and where it was occurring and there was a reasonable possibility that it was occurring AS HE WAS TALKING TO HIS SON.  If he was concerned about his son's safety and needing to get off campus he should have told his son to get home, he can hang up and call the police to intervene and stop the on going child rape, and  he should have drive himself and his son the GTA, legally defined MAN to the police station to make statements.

Christ Ed, you keep bitching at MIR to know the facts. Have you even read the grand jury presentment? It rough ridin' says right there that his father told him to get home and then they discussed what to do.

McQ testified he saw anal rape for the Grand Jury(per the grand jury presentment) and then met with JoPa AT HIS HOUSE(read in person). You really think he changed his story while talking to him in person that it was just some fondling in the shower?

I also think that takes away the "he's old and didn't understand" talking point. He rough ridin' told him in PERSON. JoPa just didn't want to hear it.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 02:34:02 PM by Toupe Tactics Always Fail »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 10, 2011, 02:33:17 PM »
I don't understand why there isn't more hate directed towards him.  I mean how the eff do you leave a child to be raped knowing 100% for sure what is happening.  I think he and his dad needs to be looking at time.

you don't hear as much because he's not JOE rough ridin' PATERNO. jesus christ. He's getting plenty of hate.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 10, 2011, 02:36:39 PM »
paterno wants to tell people that he only heard about "fondling" and "touching" from mcqueary.  yeah, that'll help.  what a dumbass.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 10, 2011, 02:38:42 PM »
It rough ridin' says right there that his father told him to get home and then they discussed what to do.

If you witness a rape, you don't go discuss it with someone and decide what to do.  You pull the rapist off the victim if you can, call 911 and report a rape in progress if you can't.  It's been stated in this forum about 100 times.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 10, 2011, 02:47:03 PM »
mcqueary was 28 at the time.    :eek:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 10, 2011, 02:50:26 PM »
It rough ridin' says right there that his father told him to get home and then they discussed what to do.

If you witness a rape, you don't go discuss it with someone and decide what to do.  You pull the rapist off the victim if you can, call 911 and report a rape in progress if you can't.  It's been stated in this forum about 100 times.

agree 100%. ed said:

If he was concerned about his son's safety and needing to get off campus he should have told his son to get home

I was pointing out that ed keeps bitching about MIR not knowing the facts, but it seems like he hasn't even read anything about it.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 10, 2011, 02:53:00 PM »
bot request that mcqueary not be on sideline for game

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 10, 2011, 03:05:38 PM »

So it's just "mumped up"?  I don't know if you have kids, but imagine it was your child/sister/mother/wife etc. in there being raped and some dude saw it and just turned around and walked out.  Then went and told his dad and then they just decided to tell their boss rather than go to the police.  Would you still be defending them?  Because if there was some chickenshit out there that witnessed my son being raped (or found out about it later) and didn't do EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER to make sure the rapist was arrested, I would want their head on a rough ridin' platter.

Sometimes ALWAYS taking the opposite side of a popular opinion isn't cool and edgy.  Sometimes it makes you look like a heartless coward with no moral compass.  Just because everyone has a pitchfork in their hand doesn't necessarily mean their venom is misdirected.  Sometimes popular opinion is right...and I realize how uncool that is to say on here.

eff you.  eff OK_Cat.  eff everyone that had any knowledge whatsoever that this was going on and didn't make sure Sandusky was arrested before now.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 10, 2011, 03:07:22 PM »
Westboro Baptist Church to be at Penn State this weekend.  Maybe emawgeddon can carpool.

:popcorn:

If the PSU students are all  :drink: and  :runaway: and  :chainsaw: and  :curse: and they mob and kill Fred Phelps, that would create the greatest ESPN meltdown of all time.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 10, 2011, 03:09:29 PM »
OT: How many days does Sandusky have before he gets killed in prison?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 10, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »
OT: How many days does Sandusky have before he gets killed in prison?

He won't get killed in prison, he will be in administrative quarantine for his own safety.   
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 10, 2011, 03:10:59 PM »
Westboro Baptist Church to be at Penn State this weekend.  Maybe emawgeddon can carpool.

:popcorn:

If the PSU students are all  :drink: and  :runaway: and  :chainsaw: and  :curse: and they mob and kill Fred Phelps, that would create the greatest ESPN meltdown of all time.

Looking forward to watching 7 hours of mayhem and football tomorrow.  Hope all the mobbing and killing wraps up in the 3.5 hour slot so there's no overlap with the Cats.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 10, 2011, 03:14:05 PM »

So it's just "mumped up"?  I don't know if you have kids, but imagine it was your child/sister/mother/wife etc. in there being raped and some dude saw it and just turned around and walked out.  Then went and told his dad and then they just decided to tell their boss rather than go to the police.  Would you still be defending them?  Because if there was some chickenshit out there that witnessed my son being raped (or found out about it later) and didn't do EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER to make sure the rapist was arrested, I would want their head on a rough ridin' platter.

Sometimes ALWAYS taking the opposite side of a popular opinion isn't cool and edgy.  Sometimes it makes you look like a heartless coward with no moral compass.  Just because everyone has a pitchfork in their hand doesn't necessarily mean their venom is misdirected.  Sometimes popular opinion is right...and I realize how uncool that is to say on here.

eff you.  eff OK_Cat.  eff everyone that had any knowledge whatsoever that this was going on and didn't make sure Sandusky was arrested before now.

Jesus people.  I'm not doing anything to be 'cool' or 'edgy'.  I'm saying that the father of a guy who witnessed a rape shouldn't be given the death penalty.

Be logical for chrissakes.  I'm obviously not supporting Saundusky or child rape you rough ridin' half-wit.  I'm saying this "GRAB YOUR TORCH AND PITCHFORKS!!!!" mob mentality is stupid as crap and people are judging some random dad for being cast into a mumped up situation.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: November 10, 2011, 03:16:02 PM »
Looking forward to seeing EMAWmeister's prison tats when he's released in 12-15 years.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 10, 2011, 03:18:42 PM »
Looking forward to seeing EMAWmeister's prison tats when he's released in 12-15 years.

Probably something like this after I get caught insider trading or some crap.