Author Topic: Volleyball  (Read 148633 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Volleyball
« Reply #850 on: October 24, 2019, 04:07:49 PM »
Nice win against KU after falling in an 0-2 hole.  Dixon figuring it out very quickly.  MIR, did you see Kari Zumach transferred to Indiana?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did not. Odd choice, wonder why she picked there? They aren't that good and it looks like she was a sub when she did play but now she isn't playing at all.

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: November 19, 2019, 07:33:51 PM »
Suzie Cats are now 8-17.  Kansas HS players of the year in each class have been released.  6A POY is a South Dakota commit.  SD sits at #38 in RPI, a full 150 spots ahead of the Cats.  5A POY is a KU commit & on the USA under 18 team.  2 of the top libero’s in the country are from KS and are committed to Creighton & Louisville.  One of the top 2021 setters in the country is from KS & is also a Creighton commit.  We are getting embarrassed on the recruiting front.  It’s time...

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: November 19, 2019, 11:31:22 PM »
Suzie Cats are now 8-17.  Kansas HS players of the year in each class have been released.  6A POY is a South Dakota commit.  SD sits at #38 in RPI, a full 150 spots ahead of the Cats.  5A POY is a KU commit & on the USA under 18 team.  2 of the top libero’s in the country are from KS and are committed to Creighton & Louisville.  One of the top 2021 setters in the country is from KS & is also a Creighton commit.  We are getting embarrassed on the recruiting front.  It’s time...

Woof.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: November 20, 2019, 08:37:50 AM »
CAN HER ASS

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: November 20, 2019, 05:22:24 PM »
it sounds like suzie...

...is on the fritz...

YEAH!!!   

CAN HER ASS!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: November 20, 2019, 06:32:59 PM »
If you watch both Cats & Hawks play you’ll understand why it’s necessary to offer back row money.  Putrid

Offline salcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: November 20, 2019, 07:59:41 PM »
Are they going to because that match tonight against OU was really bad.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: November 21, 2019, 08:26:45 AM »
SUSIE FRITZ IS NOT OUR STANDARD GENE!   WAKE UP!!!!  CAN HER ASS!

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 21, 2019, 09:02:32 AM »
Lindsey Gray-Walton inherited a bigger mess at OU 2 years ago after they let a popular long term coach go.  She’s got them rolling.

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 21, 2019, 01:08:06 PM »
Dawn Sullivan's got UNLV about 100 spots higher in the RPI than K-State...

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 21, 2019, 01:19:59 PM »
Jean Bismarck has New Mexico humming right along, a cool 170ish spots better than the cats, unreal.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 21, 2019, 06:36:29 PM »
She's not going anywhere until she gets the new arena. 

On a related note Coach Dibs has had $14.5 million dollars worth new facilities built for his program since its inception.   The fastest facilities trajectory in K-State athletic history.   Other women's soccer program quite literally waited decades to get what K-State has now. 

Time to get beyond 1 conference win a year.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 22, 2019, 09:45:57 AM »
She's not going anywhere until she gets the new arena. 

On a related note Coach Dibs has had $14.5 million dollars worth new facilities built for his program since its inception.   The fastest facilities trajectory in K-State athletic history.   Other women's soccer program quite literally waited decades to get what K-State has now. 

Time to get beyond 1 conference win a year.

CAN DIBS' ASS!!!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 23, 2019, 12:04:18 PM »
The fastest facilities trajectory in K-State athletic history.

I'm not bullshitting when I say this is the most insincere and intellectually dishonest thing I've ever read from dax on a sports thread, and that says a great deal.

Offline salcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 23, 2019, 07:51:05 PM »
I think it’s time for a change. They have a decent recruiting class next year. One is in the top 50 and another in the top 100. Maybe they could be ok with another coach.

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 24, 2019, 07:52:51 AM »
I think it’s time for a change. They have a decent recruiting class next year. One is in the top 50 and another in the top 100. Maybe they could be ok with another coach.
I wouldn’t pay an ounce of attention to those player rankings outside the top 20.  There’s a local KC kid in the Top 100 that can’t get on the floor for her below average HS team.

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 01, 2019, 10:08:06 AM »
Season ending 3 set sweep of TT on the road.  Noticed they ran a 6-2.  Too lazy to go back & see when they made that move.  9-19 & 4-12 in conference play.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 01, 2019, 01:19:22 PM »
They've been doing it off and on all season. I couldn't tell you why Suzie makes the decision when to run it and when not to.

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 03, 2019, 09:02:00 AM »
Certainly a positive that Suzie’s team didn’t quit on her. 

Offline salcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 04, 2019, 05:51:23 PM »
I think they started running a 6-2 after they knew the season was a bust and to get the freshman setter who didn’t want to redshirt some experience. She’s a taller setter so they probably plan on moving back to the 5-1 and that will help the block.

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: December 10, 2019, 06:56:16 AM »
KU lists only 7 players on their 20-21 roster which indicates they have 6 players transferring?  Wow! I thought this wouldn’t start until after the tourney was compete.  I wonder how many of their players end up at A&M?   I’d bet we get some bad news soon as well.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 10, 2019, 12:03:03 PM »
Yeah bud, pretty safe bet we're going to have players transfer out and in, every program has them, there's hundreds every year. Lexi freaking Sun transferred, nothing is sacred.

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 10, 2019, 12:45:48 PM »
Yeah bud, pretty safe bet we're going to have players transfer out and in, every program has them, there's hundreds every year. Lexi freaking Sun transferred, nothing is sacred.
I’ve heard there are some comical reasons that are used to gain immediate eligibility.  It’s basically a given now that they don’t have to sit a season.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 10, 2019, 02:32:05 PM »
I'm ready to eliminate the facilities excuse ASAP.   The South Endzone is $50 million and that's already paid for, and I heard they had $70 million or so committed.   If so, that leaves $10 milllion more needed for the new volleyball arena and Olympic sports facility. 

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 11, 2019, 01:36:45 PM »
Comparatively speaking, Fritz has had a pretty sweet ride compared to other K-State coaches as it relates to facilities (when Snyder first arrived, the tennis team, the rowing team, etc.). Many didn't even have facilities for years. Or, in Mike Clark's case, he had a junior high field and then had to play on the road for an entire season (which, literally, included a series against Maryland on a middle school field).

Fritz's facility issues/complaints pale in comparison.