Author Topic: Volleyball  (Read 61058 times)

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Volleyball
« Reply #825 on: December 19, 2018, 06:14:45 AM »
Kari? Is she any good, I haven't seen her play. I only saw Creighton play Nebraska and she didn't play. Red shirt?
Played great for a frosh.  Not trying to bring up recruiting again but it seems Booth is a bigger threat to KState than Bechard.  Snuck in & stole Kendra Wait from the Hawks & A&M. She will be in the convo in a couple of years for National HS Player of the Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, do you think it's an evaluation issue or is she missing on primary targets? I'm not as connected to HOA as I was when I lived there so I don't know who she is targeting.
Not certain what the deal is.  The Waits are a KState family, Bechard gets Cassie to walk on @ KU & we know the rest of the story.  The high level talent seems to end up at Power & MAVS.  Dixon is the first impact player she’s pulled from either club in awhile.  Power already has a 2021 OH committed to OU & a 2021 MB committed to Illinois. The later is from a KState family.  Suzie seems to have lost her seat at the table.  Maybe she shouldn’t roster 23 kids.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: December 19, 2018, 07:06:53 AM »
Thank goodness NU didn’t win the deal. They are insufferable and try to talk to me about volleyball constantly. Did you watch the MATCH? No fuckface, I didn’t watch the game.

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: December 19, 2018, 07:46:10 AM »
Thank goodness NU didn’t win the deal. They are insufferable and try to talk to me about volleyball constantly. Did you watch the MATCH? No fuckface, I didn’t watch the game.

They are hard to stomach for sure but one helluva program.  Average around 8K for home games, if you removed the blue hair it would be about 1500.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: December 20, 2018, 12:34:55 AM »
Nothing worse than being at a game or tournament with Nebraska volleyball fans and having some old woman oldsplain volleyball to you. They're so damn corny with their dumb signs and roof chants. eff Nebraska.