Author Topic: Things in Wichita that don't suck  (Read 191540 times)

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Things in Wichita that don't suck
« Reply #475 on: February 19, 2015, 10:47:47 PM »
i dont see the big deal with clowns being scary, its like, hey theres a snake in my toilet and clowns man, i just dont get it

You dont understand. You just had to experience it yourself. I dont have a problem with all clowns. But THIS clown is special
@Trogdor_gE

The Big Train

« Reply #476 on: February 19, 2015, 10:54:49 PM »
i dont see the big deal with clowns being scary, its like, hey theres a snake in my toilet and clowns man, i just dont get it

You dont understand. You just had to experience it yourself. I dont have a problem with all clowns. But THIS clown is special

i guess all "he" did all day was stare blankly at little kids, so i guess i see it.  do ronald mcdonald statues give you the same feeling?

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 19, 2015, 11:07:31 PM »

i guess all "he" did all day was stare blankly at little kids, so i guess i see it.  do ronald mcdonald statues give you the same feeling?

No he sat at an organ with his back to people while his arms move back and forth while he looked into a mirror that in turn allowed him to stare into your soul
@Trogdor_gE

The Big Train

« Reply #478 on: February 19, 2015, 11:12:06 PM »

No he sat at an organ with his back to people while his arms move back and forth while he looked into a mirror that in turn allowed him to stare into your soul

hmm.  so did he walk? i mean i guess i dont get why a sedentary clown is scary if he cant move.  i guess when you are younger you dont think about that kind of thing

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 20, 2015, 08:12:10 AM »

hmm.  so did he walk? i mean i guess i dont get why a sedentary clown is scary if he cant move.  i guess when you are younger you dont think about that kind of thing
I liked that clown as a kid  :D

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: February 20, 2015, 09:03:09 AM »

https://twitter.com/Kristinethebean/status/568784346867347457
@mikec2w

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 20, 2015, 10:33:07 AM »
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 20, 2015, 01:32:48 PM »

^^^^ Weird person. Probably a serial killer.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 20, 2015, 03:54:43 PM »

Aww he's such a cutie though!  That big goofy grin!  :blush:

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 20, 2015, 04:35:21 PM »

Aww he's such a cutie though!  That big goofy grin!  :blush:

@Trogdor_gE

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 23, 2015, 02:46:33 PM »
This would go in Amazing Animal Stories thread but after reading the comments, I'm sure it goes here.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/nightmare-octopus-jumps-out-of-water-chases-crab-on-la-1687521770 

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 13, 2015, 04:25:00 PM »
Hey guys, I'm moving to Wichita after I graduate this year, and I have questions.

What are the best things to do?

Is Old Town a fun place to be? or should I find some place else to Pak and stuff?

Do I have to support the Shockers?

Never been to the riverfest, how is that?

Good place for dates?

Help me out guys!!!
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 13, 2015, 04:34:16 PM »
Luke, I have the perfect girl for you in ta town. PM me for deets.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 13, 2015, 04:38:51 PM »
Hey guys, I'm moving to Wichita after I graduate this year, and I have questions.

Is Old Town a fun place to be? or should I find some place else to Pak and stuff?

Good place for dates?

Help me out guys!!!
If  you like to golf there's plenty of courses to play at.     Other than that it's your typical Midwestern drink, movies, softball/kickball flair. 

Oldtown is okay and would probably be cooler if you got a place downtown.  I highly suggest always getting a DD or a cab if you decide to live elsewhere.

Riverfest is very white trashy and pathetic.   

Shox are a personal preference.  I like.

Self medicate with booze that you're living here and work hard to get a transfer to a bigger better place. 

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 13, 2015, 04:42:03 PM »
Good news, Headinjun, I like golf and got some offers for college golf. But, otherwise, your outlook has me bummed out  :runaway:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 13, 2015, 04:44:06 PM »
Good news, Headinjun, I like golf and got some offers for college golf. But, otherwise, your outlook has me bummed out  :runaway:

Meh...it's not bad if you associate with the right people.   :gocho:
@mikec2w

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 13, 2015, 04:48:58 PM »

Good place for dates?

Help me out guys!!!
I host a pick-up game of Ultimate every Monday, you should check it out!

Old town can be fun, my preference is to stay away from the club-y-er places.  Check out The Anchor, Public, and the Pumphouse if you want to do some patio sitting.

You don't have to support commuter-U if you don't want to.

Riverfest's trashiness is most of its appeal.

The Warren movie theaters are arguably one of the better things in the city, date city that is.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 13, 2015, 05:01:13 PM »

Luke, do you have anyone who can vouch for IRL you?

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 13, 2015, 05:06:36 PM »

Only person that knows me on here is Winters I think.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 13, 2015, 05:11:06 PM »

He's never mentioned you, but a letter of recommendation from the King would be a pretty fantastic addition to your application package.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: March 13, 2015, 06:11:51 PM »

He's never mentioned you, but a letter of recommendation from the King would be a pretty fantastic addition to your application package.

Hopefully he has his SCK Katpak'r application with recommendation letter turned in by the first week of April for review.
@mikec2w

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 13, 2015, 07:51:59 PM »
The Walking dead was filming at Joyland today apparently
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 13, 2015, 09:57:40 PM »

Hopefully he has his SCK Katpak'r application with recommendation letter turned in by the first week of April for review.
:cheers:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 13, 2015, 10:28:31 PM »

Pretty sure that was just a zombie movie being filmed.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 13, 2015, 10:33:42 PM »

Pretty sure that was just a zombie movie being filmed.

Yeah, I spoke to soon. Kwch's studly investigative reporting found that out
@Trogdor_gE