Author Topic: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day  (Read 795034 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #2275 on: August 22, 2012, 03:31:23 PM »
elwoodcat

A solid starter
Post #5845
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore After watching ANIMAL PLANETwith my Frankie i am thinking of trying to Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volunteer locally for animal specs. I know many of you bitch a little when specs intrudes on chicken tossing when j-hacks come to town, but watching the utter detestable conditions I've seen, my God, is worse than living hell. Today a small dog had 4 pounds of matting and fecal material clipped away BEFORE the vet could examine the animal. I realize this is extreme case, but 32 dogs inside the home, with same conditions?The owner was barred from entering home thru door, you guessed it, 2 ft. deep dog crap! Entire house... the lady lived out on porch. On the porch? Shitted out of her house! Anyway, I'm checking on helping. Certainly with my limited mobility, cannot do hazardous field duty, but can do clinic work..feed. water. Clean pen etc. Hope it works out.8/22 3:21 PM | IP: Logged

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: August 22, 2012, 03:33:34 PM »
...but can do clinic work..feed. water. Clean pen etc.
....shovel path into home

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: August 22, 2012, 03:37:30 PM »
elwoodcat

A solid starter
Post #5845
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore After watching ANIMAL PLANETwith my Frankie i am thinking of trying to Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volunteer locally for animal specs. I know many of you bitch a little when specs intrudes on chicken tossing when j-hacks come to town, but watching the utter detestable conditions I've seen, my God, is worse than living hell. Today a small dog had 4 pounds of matting and fecal material clipped away BEFORE the vet could examine the animal. I realize this is extreme case, but 32 dogs inside the home, with same conditions?The owner was barred from entering home thru door, you guessed it, 2 ft. deep dog crap! Entire house... the lady lived out on porch. On the porch? Shitted out of her house! Anyway, I'm checking on helping. Certainly with my limited mobility, cannot do hazardous field duty, but can do clinic work..feed. water. Clean pen etc. Hope it works out.8/22 3:21 PM | IP: Logged

what are the responses like to his posts? are posters like 'wtf?' or do they actually engage in conversation about his thoughts?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: August 22, 2012, 03:40:30 PM »
pretty normal responses

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: August 22, 2012, 03:42:41 PM »
please continue to post any and all elwood posts.

TIA S. Deezy.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: August 22, 2012, 03:50:35 PM »
is there a thread on gpc that is just goEMAW responses to elwood?

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: August 22, 2012, 04:01:06 PM »
My favorite part.

you guessed it, 2 ft. deep dog crap! Entire house...
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: August 22, 2012, 04:02:51 PM »
Do they ever talk about us over there or does fitz delete their post if it has goEMAW in it? Probably has some automatic feature set up that deletes a thread right away if it has goEMAW in any form.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: August 22, 2012, 04:08:48 PM »
Shitted out of her house!
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: August 22, 2012, 04:17:29 PM »
I'm sure Elwood has posted about it, but do we know the cause of his "limited mobility"?  I'd like to know. 

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: August 22, 2012, 04:41:23 PM »
you cant take a tricycle just anywhere, man

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: August 22, 2012, 04:44:03 PM »
I'm sure Elwood has posted about it, but do we know the cause of his "limited mobility"?  I'd like to know.

Reaching way back into my used-to-be-on-gpc memory, I want to say that he had a stroke or something...

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: August 22, 2012, 04:51:11 PM »
j-hacks

:love:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: August 22, 2012, 10:02:47 PM »

Reaching way back into my used-to-be-on-gpc memory, I want to say that he had a stroke or something...

I think he fell off the toilet and dislocated his shoulder which may or may not limit his mobility as well.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: August 24, 2012, 04:45:30 PM »
DO_WORK_SON

On full scholarship
Post #1971
Ramstein Germany
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore There are gay pride parades all across the world.... Reply

But you can't call someone gay on GPC?  What gives?8/24 3:00 PM | IP: Logged

DO_WORK_SON

On full scholarship
Post #1975
Ramstein Germany
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: There are gay pride parades all across the world.... Reply

Or maybe you can't call eric stonestreet gay?

8/24 3:25 PM | IP: Logged

lgwksu

All-Big 12 performer
Post #7118
Topeka, KS
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

When you call someone on here gay, do you mean it as an insult?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Posted on 8/24 3:42 PM | IP: Logged

DO_WORK_SON

On full scholarship
Post #1979
Ramstein Germany
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Why is it an insult to be called gay?

I'm not upset when you call me straight.

Or do the admins just get upset when you don't lap up their fluff articles about eric stonestreet.
8/24 3:48 PM | IP: Logged

pencat1979

New walk-on to the team
Post #34
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Do you work for or watch Fox news, or are you just naturally stupid?8/24 3:49 PM | IP: Logged

plA4keeps

On the depth chart
Post #2939

MyFanPage
Add Buddy

if your happy and you know it clap your hands (clap) (clap)

if your happy and you know it clap your hands (clap) (clap)

if your happy and you know it then your life will surely show it if your happy and you know it clap your hands (clap) (clap)

8/24 3:51 PM | IP: Logged

DO_WORK_SON

On full scholarship
Post #1980
Ramstein Germany
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Originally posted by pencat1979:
Do you work for or watch Fox news, or are you just naturally stupid?

8/24 3:58 PM | IP: Logged

TNewman41

All-Big 12 performer
Post #6113
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Originally posted by pencat1979:
Do you work for or watch Fox news, or are you just naturally stupid?

no matter your stance.. you always lose your arguments from now on.8/24 4:04 PM | IP: Logged

kcpowercat02

On the depth chart
Post #2044
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

The question was did you call someone gay as an attempt to insult them? Obviously gay pride is quite a bit different.

Posted on 8/24 4:07 PM | IP: Logged

DO_WORK_SON

On full scholarship
Post #1981
Ramstein Germany
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Originally posted by kcpowercat02:
The question was did you call someone gay as an attempt to insult them? Obviously gay pride is quite a bit different.

No.  I did not call someone gay to insult them.  I posted that we have a gay pseudo ambassador, eric stonestreet, while other schools have girls like Jen Sterger and Emma Watson repping their colors. 

It was a joke because we have a D list celebrity fan, and people worship him.   

8/24 4:20 PM | IP: Logged

CarpetGuy4KSU

Post #339
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Considering Eric Stonestreet is "Openly Straight" in real life, I guess it was a worthless post to begin with.  Ya think?8/24 4:40 PM | IP: Logged

johnlawless

Post #1859
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Wow, that's insulting. 8/24 4:46 PM | IP: Logged

jdw3018

GoPowercat Ring of Fame member
Post #16064
South Kansas...some people call this Oklahoma
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Originally posted by DO_WORK_SON:

Or maybe you can't call eric stonestreet gay?

He isn't, so it's a little strange.  It also is hard to see how you could have done it that wasn't meant as an insult.8/24 4:49 PM | IP: Logged

d__scott

Post #9688
Oviedo, Fla.

MyFanPage
Add Buddy

DO_WORK_SON--- Stonestreet has talent to win awards. You have no talent and won stupid post of the day. Congratulations and have a great weekend.

Posted on 8/24 4:54 PM | IP: Logged

thedude02

On the depth chart
Post #2047
Fort Collins

MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Originally posted by DO_WORK_SON:

Originally posted by kcpowercat02:

No.  I did not call someone gay to insult them.  I posted that we have a gay pseudo ambassador, eric stonestreet, while other schools have girls like Jen Sterger and Emma Watson repping their colors. 

It was a joke because we have a D list celebrity fan, and people worship him.   

8/24 5:03 PM | IP: Logged

aggieville_08

On the depth chart
Post #2219
North Central Kansas
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

This thread is gay
8/24 5:04 PM | IP: Logged

DO_WORK_SON

On full scholarship
Post #1985
Ramstein Germany
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Originally posted by d__scott:
DO_WORK_SON--- Stonestreet has talent to win awards. You have no talent and won stupid post of the day. Congratulations and have a great weekend.

You're just mad cause I don't gobble up your fluff articles.

This post was edited on 8/24 5:21 PM by DO_WORK_SON
8/24 5:06 PM | IP: Logged

KSUHOTDOG

On the depth chart
Post #3121
Manhattan and I hate KU
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

Technology you didn't develope does that actually.

Posted on 8/24 5:21 PM | IP: Logged

sajim

Post #2188
MyFanPage
Add Buddy

There's a church in Topeka that would love to have you as a member.  BS on your bombing talent.8/24 5:21 PM | IP: Logged
DScott FTW  :surprised:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:27:21 PM by fanningksu »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: August 25, 2012, 07:00:48 PM »
From the mercury board:

Quote from: misterclean
Rules for living in Rural Kansas
Rules for rural Kansas:

1. Pull your pants up. You look like an idiot.

2. Turn your cap right, your head ain't crooked.

3. Let's get this straight: it's called a 'gravel road.' I drive a pickup truck because I want to. No matter how slow you drive, you're gonna get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or get out of the way.

4. They are cattle. That's why they smell like cattle. They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don't like it? I-70 goes east and west, I-35 & I-135 go north and south. Pick one and go.

5. So you have a $60,000 car. We're impressed. We have $250,000 Combines that are driven only 3 weeks a year.

6. Every born around here waves. It's called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.

7. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of geese/pheasants/ducks/doves are comin' in during a hunt, we WILL shoot it outta your hand. You better hope you don't have it up to your ear at the time.

8. Yeah. We eat trout, salmon, deer and elk. You really want sushi and caviar? It's available at the corner bait shop.

9. The 'Opener' refers to the first day of deer season. It's a religious holiday held the closest Saturday to the first of November.

10. We open doors for women. That's applied to all women, regardless of age.

11. No, there's no 'vegetarian special' on the menu. Order steak, or you can order the Chef's Salad and pick off the 2 pounds of ham and turkey.

12. When we fill out a table, there are three main dishes: meats, vegetables, and breads. We use three spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup!

13. You bring 'Coke' into my house, it better be brown, wet and served over ice. You bring 'Mary Jane' into my house, she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a truck, and have long hair.

14. College and High School Football is (more) important than the Chiefs, the Yankees, the Royals, the Lakers and the Knicks (all combined), and a dang site more fun to watch.

15. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don't hit the water hazards - it spooks the fish.

16. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That thumpity-thump ain't music, anyway. We don't want to hear it anymore than we want to see your boxers! Refer back to #1!

:horrorsurprise: :flush:

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: August 25, 2012, 07:13:21 PM »
From the mercury board:

Rules for rural Kansas:

3. Let's get this straight: it's called a 'gravel road.' I drive a pickup truck because I want to. No matter how slow you drive, you're gonna get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or get out of the way.

4. They are cattle. That's why they smell like cattle. They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don't like it? I-70 goes east and west, I-35 & I-135 go north and south. Pick one and go.

5. So you have a $60,000 car. We're impressed. We have $250,000 Combines that are driven only 3 weeks a year.

6. Every born around here waves. It's called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.

7. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of geese/pheasants/ducks/doves are comin' in during a hunt, we WILL shoot it outta your hand. You better hope you don't have it up to your ear at the time.

8. Yeah. We eat trout, salmon, deer and elk. You really want sushi and caviar? It's available at the corner bait shop.

9. The 'Opener' refers to the first day of deer season. It's a religious holiday held the closest Saturday to the first of November.

11. No, there's no 'vegetarian special' on the menu. Order steak, or you can order the Chef's Salad and pick off the 2 pounds of ham and turkey.

12. When we fill out a table, there are three main dishes: meats, vegetables, and breads. We use three spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup!

13. You bring 'Coke' into my house, it better be brown, wet and served over ice. You bring 'Mary Jane' into my house, she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a truck, and have long hair.

14. College and High School Football is (more) important than the Chiefs, the Yankees, the Royals, the Lakers and the Knicks (all combined), and a dang site more fun to watch.

15. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don't hit the water hazards - it spooks the fish.

16. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That thumpity-thump ain't music, anyway. We don't want to hear it anymore than we want to see your boxers! Refer back to #1!

URGH, so much  :opcat: in that list.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: August 25, 2012, 10:12:16 PM »
From the mercury board:

Rules for rural Kansas:

sounds like a country song

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: August 25, 2012, 10:23:36 PM »
I've lived in kansas my whole life,  and have only been on a farm twice.

That list makes me happy about that.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
GPC Wabash Station Thread Title Of The Day
« Reply #2294 on: August 25, 2012, 11:17:19 PM »
I lived on a farm for most of my life and think that list is beyond stupid

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: August 25, 2012, 11:55:42 PM »
Puniraptor with an early contender for post of the year.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: August 26, 2012, 12:31:11 AM »
Was that posted on the front door of Johnny Kaw's?

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: August 26, 2012, 02:16:50 AM »
The Mercury website is an absolute treasure trove.

By Michael_Hadley
6 days ago
2014 Posts

re...the sorority stampede

I have never cared much for sororities or fraternities....they are havens for rich spoiled kids who have nothing better to do than have parties and engage in all sorts of silly activities.

When I was in college, my roommate and I would go to the House of Pizza...a Ft Worth landmark.  We would carry two paper bags with us....one was for leftover pizza, and the other for cigarette butts.  We would scoop up the pizza slices that the frarorities didn't finish, and empty the ashtrays....then we would go back to our apartment, eat the pizza and put all the butt tobacco in a large bowl, and then roll our own cigarettes.  Our apartment, by the way, was a converted garage...the bathroom and kitchen were in the same room.   I wonder what college students today would think about that.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: August 26, 2012, 02:21:52 AM »

By Michael_Hadley
6 days ago
2014 Posts

I have never cared much for sororities or fraternities....they are havens for rich spoiled kids who have nothing better to do than have parties and engage in all sorts of silly activities.

When I was in college, my roommate and I would go to the House of Pizza...a Ft Worth landmark.  We would carry two paper bags with us....one was for leftover pizza, and the other for cigarette butts.  We would scoop up the pizza slices that the frarorities didn't finish, and empty the ashtrays....then we would go back to our apartment, eat the pizza and put all the butt tobacco in a large bowl, and then roll our own cigarettes.  Our apartment, by the way, was a converted garage...the bathroom and kitchen were in the same room.   I wonder what college students today would think about that.

Wow.  What an unbelievably weird loser. 

Why would you ever tell anyone that story?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: August 26, 2012, 02:25:20 AM »

By Michael_Hadley
6 days ago
2014 Posts

When I was in college, my roommate and I would go to the House of Pizza...a Ft Worth landmark.  We would carry two paper bags with us....one was for leftover pizza, and the other for cigarette butts.  We would scoop up the pizza slices that the frarorities didn't finish, and empty the ashtrays....then we would go back to our apartment, eat the pizza and put all the butt tobacco in a large bowl, and then roll our own cigarettes.  Our apartment, by the way, was a converted garage...the bathroom and kitchen were in the same room.   I wonder what college students today would think about that.

Wow.  What an unbelievably weird loser. 

Why would you ever tell anyone that story?

You wonder why someone who believes it's OK to dumpster dive for smoked tobacco would talk about dumpster diving for smoked tobacco?