Author Topic: WARM UP THE DONATIONS, MOTHERFUCKERS!  (Read 82501 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: WARM UP THE DONATIONS, MOTHERFUCKERS!
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2011, 09:28:14 AM »
To be honest I did not know that banning jtksu was an option.  I might be tempted to donate more if we could get him banned. 

Should be a separate donation/raffle category. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2011, 08:47:24 AM »
Should we just keep this simple?  goEMAW gets a trophy = jtksu gets banned?  Is anyone against this?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2011, 08:49:50 AM »
Should we just keep this simple?  goEMAW gets a trophy = jtksu gets banned?  Is anyone against this?

put my donation on the "keep jtksu" side. tia. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2011, 08:51:49 AM »

Goddamnit, now I have to keep track of things, but that's fine.  Let's go anti-jtksu'rs, you're behind the 8-ball now.

Previous havs-related donations don't count.  If you want influence in the jtksu situation, you need to donate anew.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2011, 08:54:08 AM »
as a stevedave sock, i'm not conflicted.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2011, 09:00:18 AM »
I bet that makes it hard to post.  You know, having SD's balls in your mouth and all.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: WARM UP THE DONATIONS, MOTHEReffERS!
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2011, 10:00:41 AM »

I need to see jt's long form birth certificate before I decide.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2011, 10:52:57 PM »
The problem with the "ban ______" method, as we saw with Havs, is that there's nobody who wants the person to stay. 

you should try threatening to ban a popular poster, like steve dave or captain crap.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2011, 11:39:52 AM »
The problem with the "ban ______" method, as we saw with Havs, is that there's nobody who wants the person to stay. 

you should try threatening to ban a popular poster, like steve dave or captain crap.

How about the user that has the least donations of the two gets banned.  That way at least someone is going home.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2011, 11:45:45 AM »

How about the user that has the least donations of the two gets banned.  That way at least someone is going home.

A thunder dome of BBBS donations
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2011, 06:36:45 AM »

Hmm... I like this idea but it could be done with multiple shitty posters, along with a none-of-the-above option.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2011, 07:41:24 AM »

Hmm... I like this idea but it could be done with multiple shitty posters, along with a none-of-the-above option.

No way, you put in four people that no one cares if they leave, you don't get a lot of donations.  If you put in FFF, SD, RD, and LSOC, you get tons of donations.  Do a daily tracker, so people know when their favorite is in last.  They go straight to their savings account.  Boom, roasting BBBS trophies while slow cooking in a crock pot.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2011, 10:23:20 PM »

No way, you put in four people that no one cares if they leave, you don't get a lot of donations.  If you put in FFF, SD, RD, and LSOC, you get tons of donations.  Do a daily tracker, so people know when their favorite is in last.  They go straight to their savings account.  Boom, roasting BBBS trophies while slow cooking in a crock pot.

TP's business plan was based on a theory that those guys are disposable.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »

Hmm... I like this idea but it could be done with multiple crapty posters, along with a none-of-the-above option.

Your business model is based on hustling people for money.  At least its for the kids.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2011, 06:53:19 AM »

Hmm... I like this idea but it could be done with multiple crapty posters, along with a none-of-the-above option.

Your business model is based on hustling people for money.  At least its for the kids.

Well, that's fundraising.  And it's also for getting all of goEMAW a table at the awards ceremony where we could be given a trophy with _33's goEMAW Power video playing on the video screens behind us.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2011, 06:12:42 AM »

Well, that's fundraising.  And it's also for getting all of goEMAW a table at the awards ceremony where we could be given a trophy with _33's goEMAW Power video playing on the video screens behind us.

So, unless I'm misunderstanding this, we're all invited?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 07, 2011, 08:15:57 AM »

We should have enough invites/tickets to cover anybody who'd be around.  I think I'll have 2-4 for my different roles.  Any $200+ donor gets one too from BBBS.

Unfortunately, as of Thursday night, we're still $1400 out.

Hi Trim,

I wanted to let you know goEMAW has advanced by one spot on the list of top 10 small companies.

You are now #7 with $4,697.  # 8 now has $4,672

# 6 is $5,650
# 5 is $6,075
# 4 is $6,183.

Hope you get up there into #5!

Thanks!

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2011, 07:38:50 PM »

We should have enough invites/tickets to cover anybody who'd be around.  I think I'll have 2-4 for my different roles.  Any $200+ donor gets one too from BBBS.

Unfortunately, as of Thursday night, we're still $1400 out.

Hi Trim,

I wanted to let you know goEMAW has advanced by one spot on the list of top 10 small companies.

You are now #7 with $4,697.  # 8 now has $4,672

# 6 is $5,650
# 5 is $6,075
# 4 is $6,183.

Hope you get up there into #5!

Thanks!

You need one big push.  Get some HS girls to do a bikini carwash or something.  Should be able to get at least $500 out of Fitz

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2011, 01:23:05 AM »
Not gonna lie- it's funny as hell to watch Trim wearing the clownsuit.  $1400?  crap, I got that tucked in my night stand.  Guess who's not getting a dime from me?  Poor kids.  I will add "poor kids" to the memo line of the check I scratch to The Independant School though...

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 09, 2011, 06:44:11 AM »
Not gonna lie- it's funny as hell to watch Trim wearing the clownsuit.  $1400?  crap, I got that tucked in my night stand.  Guess who's not getting a dime from me?  Poor kids.  I will add "poor kids" to the memo line of the check I scratch to The Independant School though...

'grats, beems.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2011, 09:41:49 AM »
Is it too late to donate items for the little ones?

I've got this:

Some douche friend of mine picked this beauty up at a yard sale a couple of years ago....  Is this not the most awesome thing you have ever seen?

:lynchmob:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2011, 09:52:55 AM »
someone just got there tax refund check. 'grats jt

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2011, 10:39:10 AM »

I've got this:

Some douche friend of mine picked this beauty up at a yard sale a couple of years ago....  Is this not the most awesome thing you have ever seen?

I've contemplated a goEMAW garage sale to raise money, so yes we'll take it!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2011, 10:41:57 AM »
someone just got there tax refund check. 'grats jt

He's beeming out here but if jt donated $1400, I'd leave the board until august.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 13, 2011, 04:04:20 PM »

I've got this:

i will pay you one billion dollars for that.