Author Topic: Pike  (Read 10081 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Pike
« on: March 31, 2011, 12:39:36 PM »

Also, Limestone, Carolla plays there 4/30.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Pike
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 06:53:26 PM »
 :love:

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »
Damned near ten years and still little more than spotlights...........pffffft! :facepalm:

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 03:35:22 PM »
They [Tuck'd Bilderberg Bohemian Grove orgy participants] don't want anyone to build on the site of the "false flag operation/greatest ritual mass sacrifice" in history... duuuhhhh!!!

IHSV bitches... :emawkid:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 04:11:10 PM »
I know a guy who happens to be a Truther and a Birther.  What I really enjoy is listening to him explain the elaborate detail needed to pull this gig off, then in the next sentence/rant he wonders how come the Gub'mint isn't able to create a good forged birth certificate for Obama.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 06:18:07 PM »
I was going to stay at the Embassy close to there and was really looking forward to walking over and checking out the construction progress but ended up staying out in bumbfuck long island for stupid work reasons

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 08:06:51 PM »
"Suggested" donation? :fatty:
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 08:28:23 PM »
I know a guy who happens to be a Truther and a Birther.  What I really enjoy is listening to him explain the elaborate detail needed to pull this gig off, then in the next sentence/rant he wonders how come the Gub'mint isn't able to create a good forged birth certificate for Obama.

It's incredible, isn't it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 11:50:55 AM »
Never question anything . . . always believe everything the government tells you. 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 12:23:36 PM »
Never question anything . . . always believe everything the government tells you. 

Just think...the 9/11 commission report is scientific fact to most people. May as well print it up in the text books to poison the minds of the next generation. Sad, really.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 08:01:06 PM »
yeah these guys are rough ridin' dumbasses.  I think its funny when architects start talking about thermo dynamics and structural analysis. 

please note that the fire fighters evac'd because WTC 7 was going to collapse before the "controlled demo"
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 08:36:31 PM »
yeah these guys are rough ridin' dumbasses.  I think its funny when architects start talking about thermo dynamics and structural analysis.  

please note that the fire fighters evac'd because WTC 7 was going to collapse before the "controlled demo"
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

There were no fire fighters in WTC 7.

But it's OK. Follow the leader...do what you're told....believe everything they tell you

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 08:42:59 PM »
But I'm not necessarily saying it was a controlled demolition, it is very likely that it just collapsed.

However, who wouldn't ask questions when....

..."pull it" happened then the building came down about 10 seconds later
...some British news source reported the building had collapsed 20 minutes before it happened
...there are lots of people that claim to have heard explosions before the building came down.

Very strange things happened that day.

EDIT: and LOL at that link edn...they're trying to explain that "pull it" means to pull the building down with cables, even though that's for building 6. Completely irrelevant.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:44:55 PM by pike »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2011, 08:45:42 PM »

Just think...the 9/11 commission report is scientific fact to most people. May as well print it up in the text books to poison the minds of the next generation. Sad, really.

I would hope they put it in textbooks. WTF would they have to do a controlled demo after the buildings got struck by a big ass plane? Wouldn't it be much easier and effective for the government to just do the controlled demo, not involve any planes, and blame the terra-ists?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »

I would hope they put it in textbooks. WTF would they have to do a controlled demo after the buildings got struck by a big ass plane? Wouldn't it be much easier and effective for the government to just do the controlled demo, not involve any planes, and blame the terra-ists?

The report was written by politicians only. No experts on engineering or anything had a thing to do with the report. But if you want to wear the blindfold of the sheeple, then go ahead.

And, no. Buildings don't just blow up.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 11:35:30 PM »
So is anyone pak'n at the Uptown for this?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 01:15:14 PM »

The report was written by politicians only. No experts on engineering or anything had a thing to do with the report. But if you want to wear the blindfold of the sheeple, then go ahead.

It's amazing that a nonreligious person could have so much faith.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 01:38:59 PM »
so what did happen?

i just don't wanna be the pike and dax types at the next uber swank cocktail party i attend

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 01:48:56 PM »
Love when truthers and birthers both think the other one is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and just being silly and stuff.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 01:53:51 PM »
so what did happen?

i just don't wanna be the pike and dax types at the next uber swank cocktail party i attend

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

The towers were hit by airplanes and collapsed.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 01:54:22 PM »

It's amazing that a nonreligious person could have so much faith.

Again, I'm not saying I think the building was brought down with explosives. It could have been and there's a lot of strange things that point to that happening, but I'm not ready to formulate an opinion either way on what happened to building 7. The twin towers are pretty obvious, i mean they were hit by god damned airplanes.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 01:55:53 PM by pike »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 02:04:49 PM »
you would believe that wouldn't you NUTS KICKED   :bait:

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 02:49:03 PM »
I love how Pike "Thinks outside the box"  :love:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 04:27:27 PM »
What I think most likely happened:

The terrarists were planning an attack on the US for a number of years. The powers that be knew about this plan, and there is plenty of evidence to suggest this. So, they let it happen with no attempt to stop it, and there is A TON of evidence to support this. Whether or not the government threw in a false flag here and there that day (such as building 7, Pentagon, etc) is debatable..but aside the point.

They let 9/11 happen in order to justify an occupation in the middle east, which to this day has us chasing a bunch of shepherds in the mountains and falsely labeling the vast majority of them as "terrorists  :runaway:"

Now we have oil companies, security contractors, military contractors etc making BANK from our occupation there. I mean JFC we've been there for a decade, these people are laughing all the way to the bank.

Not to mention we're paying our soldiers 15K a year to guard truck drivers for these companies that make 100K + a year. I mean, come on...

If you somehow think this is far fetched, than you haven't looked at the evidence and the facts and have a very closed mind.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 05:12:13 PM »
:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles