Author Topic: Pike  (Read 10079 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Pike
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 06:58:24 PM »
What I think most likely happened:

The terrarists were planning an attack on the US for a number of years. The powers that be knew about this plan, and there is plenty of evidence to suggest this. So, they let it happen with no attempt to stop it, and there is A TON of evidence to support this. Whether or not the government threw in a false flag here and there that day (such as building 7, Pentagon, etc) is debatable..but aside the point.

They let 9/11 happen in order to justify an occupation in the middle east, which to this day has us chasing a bunch of shepherds in the mountains and falsely labeling the vast majority of them as "terrorists  :runaway:"

Now we have oil companies, security contractors, military contractors etc making BANK from our occupation there. I mean JFC we've been there for a decade, these people are laughing all the way to the bank.

Not to mention we're paying our soldiers 15K a year to guard truck drivers for these companies that make 100K + a year. I mean, come on...

If you somehow think this is far fetched, than you haven't looked at the evidence and the facts and have a very closed mind.

Bush - Cheney were simply incredible. Smartest men alive; We were lucky to have them for 8 years.

Also, how did they convince a Nobel Peace Prize winner to continue what they started and go even further and start another war for their cronies? Genius.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 07:12:01 PM »

The terrarists were planning an attack on the US for a number of years. The powers that be knew about this plan, and there is plenty of evidence to suggest this. So, they let it happen with no attempt to stop it, and there is A TON of evidence to support this. Whether or not the government threw in a false flag here and there that day (such as building 7, Pentagon, etc) is debatable..but aside the point.

They let 9/11 happen in order to justify an occupation in the middle east, which to this day has us chasing a bunch of shepherds in the mountains and falsely labeling the vast majority of them as "terrorists  :runaway:"

Now we have oil companies, security contractors, military contractors etc making BANK from our occupation there. I mean JFC we've been there for a decade, these people are laughing all the way to the bank.

Not to mention we're paying our soldiers 15K a year to guard truck drivers for these companies that make 100K + a year. I mean, come on...

If you somehow think this is far fetched, than you haven't looked at the evidence and the facts and have a very closed mind.

Bush - Cheney were simply incredible. Smartest men alive; We were lucky to have them for 8 years.

Also, how did they convince a Nobel Peace Prize winner to continue what they started and go even further and start another war for their cronies? Genius.

I don't know how they did it, but it's happened. The powers that be win again.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 09:11:24 PM »

c'mon Cheney maybe but nobody would vote for his transparent skin and shakey heart

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 09:51:02 PM »
I heard from one of my connected government sources that a joint venture between Haliburton and Northrup-Grumman won a super top-secret bid to manufacture "green" weapons of mass destruction.  The weapons will be made from 100% biodegradable material, and use only renewable energy sources for propulsion and explosion.  Part of the bid process involved guaranteeing at least 50% of the sub work to illegal aliens and minority owned businesses all of which are union organized.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 09:55:17 PM »
I just want to clarify something here. I only laugh halfway to the bank. I skip/whistle the other half. There is a TON of evidence to confirm this.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 10:07:24 PM »
I just want to clarify something here. I only laugh halfway to the bank. I skip/whistle the other half. There is a TON of evidence to confirm this.
The next time you won't be laughing because I'll be taking you to the bank............THE BLOOD BANK

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 10:17:51 PM »

Wait, are you saying that what Fake Sugar Dick said is actually true? If so,  :lol:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 12:40:26 AM »
yeah these guys are rough ridin' dumbasses.  I think its funny when architects start talking about thermo dynamics and structural analysis.  

please note that the fire fighters evac'd because WTC 7 was going to collapse before the "controlled demo"
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

There were no fire fighters in WTC 7.

But it's OK. Follow the leader...do what you're told....believe everything they tell you

ummm.....you really have no idea wtf you are talking about.  There are multiple recordings of the battalion commanders pulling guys from around the area because they feared for the structural stability of a building. 
or this

I'm sure the guys walking around in black coats with yellow letters that say FDNY are just sheeple who were planted there

Please note that WTC7 was allowed to burn uncontrolled for 7 hours.  Please also note that part of the building's lower floors went around a con-edison substation.  So WHEN the debris hit from WTC1 that might cause a bit of an issue to the structural stability .

I'll believe the actual structural engineers who have commented on 9/11 rather then dentists and architects speaking out of place. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 08:08:10 AM »
yeah these guys are rough ridin' dumbasses.  I think its funny when architects start talking about thermo dynamics and structural analysis.  

please note that the fire fighters evac'd because WTC 7 was going to collapse before the "controlled demo"

But it's OK. Follow the leader...do what you're told....believe everything they tell you

ummm.....you really have no idea wtf you are talking about.  There are multiple recordings of the battalion commanders pulling guys from around the area because they feared for the structural stability of a building.  
or this

I'm sure the guys walking around in black coats with yellow letters that say FDNY are just sheeple who were planted there

Please note that WTC7 was allowed to burn uncontrolled for 7 hours.  Please also note that part of the building's lower floors went around a con-edison substation.  So WHEN the debris hit from WTC1 that might cause a bit of an issue to the structural stability .

I'll believe the actual structural engineers who have commented on 9/11 rather then dentists and architects speaking out of place.  

I see a lot of evidence from those vids that there were firefighters in building 7.  :dubious:

Why did the British news people report it's collapse 20 minutes before it happened? :flush:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 08:12:33 AM by pike »

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »

ummm.....you really have no idea wtf you are talking about.  There are multiple recordings of the battalion commanders pulling guys from around the area because they feared for the structural stability of a building.  
or this

Please note that WTC7 was allowed to burn uncontrolled for 7 hours.  Please also note that part of the building's lower floors went around a con-edison substation.  So WHEN the debris hit from WTC1 that might cause a bit of an issue to the structural stability .

I see a lot of evidence from those vids that there were firefighters in building 7.  :dubious:

Why did the British news people report it's collapse 20 minutes before it happened? :flush:

Do you have a link for this?

EDIT: Non-truther link, like CNN, etc.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 09:59:47 AM by john "teach me how to" dougie »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »
the biggest plothole to pike's theories are there people (especially people in government) can't keep secrets. 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 10:59:30 AM »

or this

I see a lot of evidence from those vids that there were firefighters in building 7.  :dubious:

no bullshit.  I'm seriously lost on what the hell you are talking about with the fire fighters at this point. 
WTC7 was abandoned (so they could do search and recovery at WTC 1&2) by the fire fighters and allowed to burn for 7 hrs.  The fire fighters (as noted on video) knew it was going to come down hours before it did. 
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 11:01:07 AM »
the biggest plothole to pike's theories are there people (especially people in government) can't keep secrets. 

you would think that Manning would have burned the truther docs to his Lady Gaga mix tape.

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2011, 11:50:38 AM »

They didn't "need" 9/11 for an invasion of Iraq in March of 03'... so you are basically saying "they" allowed 3,000 citizens to be slaughtered for cacty ass Afghanistan? Really?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2011, 12:59:46 PM »
Edn I thought your point was that "pull it" was to clear the fire fighters out of building 7? Now you're saying there were none in there too? But again if u read what I said above you could clealy see that I said that it more than likely collapsed cause of fire.

And ksu187...yes really. Why would NORAD go 0 for 4 on hijackings when they've never missed one ever? They even bothered to scramble fighter jets hundreds of miles away where they could be of no use. Sounds fishy to me

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2011, 01:07:14 PM »
And of course they didn't need 9-11 to go into Iraq..they just needed to make up a bunch of 'wmd' stuff and the 'terrarist' label and BAM the whole nation is brain washed

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2011, 01:16:52 PM »
And of course they didn't need 9-11 to go into Iraq..they just needed to make up a bunch of 'wmd' stuff and the 'terrarist' label and BAM the whole nation is brain washed

NOT EVERYONE PIKE! :D
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2011, 01:51:17 PM »

you would think that Manning would have burned the truther docs to his Lady Gaga mix tape.

i literally have no idea what that posts means.

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2011, 02:08:58 PM »
Edn I thought your point was that "pull it" was to clear the fire fighters out of building 7? Now you're saying there were none in there too? But again if u read what I said above you could clealy see that I said that it more than likely collapsed cause of fire.

And ksu187...yes really. Why would NORAD go 0 for 4 on hijackings when they've never missed one ever? They even bothered to scramble fighter jets hundreds of miles away where they could be of no use. Sounds fishy to me

I asked you about the supposed motive for the conspiracy.  Hijacking and scrambling jets have nothing to do with the motive, they are just part of your speculation on the actual event itself. 

You are claiming 9/11 happened so our government/soldiers could go over to Afghanistan:jerk:

What is the benefit for the "powers that be" of making up a scheme which allows thousands to be slaughtered as an excuse for invading a horrible country? 

And even if they wanted to invade Afghanistan, why would they go through all the trouble of a conspiracy/coverup when they could just easily make up some stuff like they did in Iraq?

:ck:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »

i literally have no idea what that posts means.

Bradley Manning was the guy who leaked all the docs to wiki leaks.  He did it by burning the docs to a cd he labeled as a Lady Gaga cd.  I was agreeing with you that govs can't keep secrets, the either leak, given away on a lost laptop or are disclosed with FOIA.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2011, 05:23:55 PM »
PIKE

if it makes you feel better i do firmly believe that Iraq was simply an oil grab by Bush cronies with a nice military industrial complex kickback for Cheney's peeps

however i am pretty skeptical of the 9-11 conspiracy angles *

* actually i think the whole notion is batcac crazy

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2011, 07:11:23 PM »

I asked you about the supposed motive for the conspiracy.  Hijacking and scrambling jets have nothing to do with the motive, they are just part of your speculation on the actual event itself. 

You are claiming 9/11 happened so our government/soldiers could go over to Afghanistan:jerk:

What is the benefit for the "powers that be" of making up a scheme which allows thousands to be slaughtered as an excuse for invading a horrible country? 

And even if they wanted to invade Afghanistan, why would they go through all the trouble of a conspiracy/coverup when they could just easily make up some stuff like they did in Iraq?

Oil and money, dude

PIKE

if it makes you feel better i do firmly believe that Iraq was simply an oil grab by Bush cronies with a nice military industrial complex kickback for Cheney's peeps

however i am pretty skeptical of the 9-11 conspiracy angles *

* actually i think the whole notion is batcac crazy

So you don't think the two could be related? Like, at all?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2011, 10:22:31 PM »
Guys, Iraq had nothing to do with oil or 9/11.

It is as simple as one man's revenge upon another.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2011, 11:31:51 PM »
Guys, Iraq had nothing to do with oil or 9/11.

It is as simple as one man's revenge upon another.
disagree Project for a New American Century was a bit too large to blame Iraq on just Bush family vendettas.

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2011, 09:12:21 AM »

Oil and money, dude  :jerk:

Again, if that was the "motive," why go through all that trouble? Why not just make some cac up like they did in Iraq?