Author Topic: Pike  (Read 10080 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Pike
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2011, 06:37:05 PM »
It's a lot easier to make people believe crap after you let 3000 of them die. This isn't hard to understand here people.

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2011, 11:10:51 AM »
It's a lot easier to make people believe cac after you let 3000 of them die. This isn't hard to understand here people.

It kinda is... Jesus Pike, again you make no sense and offer nothing except for semi-coherent and completely illogical blather you heard from some other tin foil hat wearer...

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2011, 11:55:25 AM »
It's a lot easier to make people believe cac after you let 3000 of them die. This isn't hard to understand here people.

It kinda is... Jesus Pike, again you make no sense and offer nothing except for semi-coherent and completely illogical blather you heard from some other tin foil hat wearer...

Yes. I love a good conspiracy, but to choose to believe a scenario that involves the silence of literally thousands of people over the evil genius of a few homicidal radicals is mind boggling to me.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2011, 06:11:59 PM »
What I think most likely happened:

The terrarists were planning an attack on the US for a number of years. The powers that be knew about this plan, and there is plenty of evidence to suggest this. So, they let it happen with no attempt to stop it, and there is A TON of evidence to support this. Whether or not the government threw in a false flag here and there that day (such as building 7, Pentagon, etc) is debatable..but aside the point.

They let 9/11 happen in order to justify an occupation in the middle east, which to this day has us chasing a bunch of shepherds in the mountains and falsely labeling the vast majority of them as "terrorists  :runaway:"

Now we have oil companies, security contractors, military contractors etc making BANK from our occupation there. I mean JFC we've been there for a decade, these people are laughing all the way to the bank.

Not to mention we're paying our soldiers 15K a year to guard truck drivers for these companies that make 100K + a year. I mean, come on...

If you somehow think this is far fetched, than you haven't looked at the evidence and the facts and have a very closed mind.

This is perfectly reasonable, imo.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2011, 06:15:40 PM »

The terrarists were planning an attack on the US for a number of years. The powers that be knew about this plan, and there is plenty of evidence to suggest this. So, they let it happen with no attempt to stop it, and there is A TON of evidence to support this. Whether or not the government threw in a false flag here and there that day (such as building 7, Pentagon, etc) is debatable..but aside the point.

They let 9/11 happen in order to justify an occupation in the middle east, which to this day has us chasing a bunch of shepherds in the mountains and falsely labeling the vast majority of them as "terrorists  :runaway:"

Now we have oil companies, security contractors, military contractors etc making BANK from our occupation there. I mean JFC we've been there for a decade, these people are laughing all the way to the bank.

Not to mention we're paying our soldiers 15K a year to guard truck drivers for these companies that make 100K + a year. I mean, come on...

If you somehow think this is far fetched, than you haven't looked at the evidence and the facts and have a very closed mind.

Yeah exactly. People are mistaking me for a hardcore truther, which is not the case at all.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2011, 06:24:35 PM »

Yeah exactly. People are mistaking me for a hardcore truther, which is not the case at all.

What is the difference between thinking the government actually did the deed or just let the attack happen by turning a blind eye? Seems like the same result and equally devious.  I don't really have a theory on what really happened I just don't believe the official story.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2011, 06:31:10 PM »

I'm a hardcore UFO conspiracy theorist, don't worry. 

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2011, 06:43:40 PM »

They let 9/11 happen in order to justify an occupation in the middle east, which to this day has us chasing a bunch of shepherds in the mountains and falsely labeling the vast majority of them as "terrorists  :runaway:"

What is the difference between thinking the government actually did the deed or just let the attack happen by turning a blind eye? Seems like the same result and equally devious.  I don't really have a theory on what really happened I just don't believe the official story.

Well there's a clear difference. The former is that they actually planned to do it themselves, which leads to the "thousands of people must have known argument  :horrorsurprise:" and is pretty far fetched, but possible IMO.

The latter is that 19 hijackers decided to go apeshit and crash they're planes into our stuff (for reasons that we're "free" is bull crap, it's because our involvement in the Middle East prior) , and the government just allowed it to happen in order to push legislation (Patriot Act) and a harsh foreign policy and to make money (Iraq, Afghanistan). Maybe they didn't think it would be so bad, but I do think they could have and should have prevented it. This doesn't involve the "thousands of people".

Then, these theories are always escalated (especially the former) by the governments inability and incompetency in explaining why/how it happened

Examples:

A huge section of the 9/11 commission report was censored to the public in order to hide Saudi Arabias involvement.
The Osama family was allowed to fly out of the United States the day of the attacks, while US citizens were not allowed to fly.
No footage will be released of the Pentagon being hit by a huge rough ridin' jet. If they just released this footage it would shut up a lot of people
Minimal wreckage at the Pentagon and the field in PA
The inability of the hijackers to fly a single engine Cessna
Building 7
The phone calls made by people on board hijacked planes at 30k feet....yeah right.
NORAD intercepted 100% of hijacked jets prior to 9/11. On 9/11 fighter jets were scrambled hundreds of miles away for some "training" or some bull crap, leaving none to defend the entire northeast region of the United States.

The list goes on, but anyway there's PLENTY of reasons not to believe the official story.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:50:15 PM by pike »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2011, 08:56:32 PM »
 :facepalm:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2011, 10:46:19 PM »

UFO's are a whole 'nother world. Really interesting topic that the Jesus folk and other flat Earthers can't stand.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2011, 12:24:56 PM »

UFO's are a whole 'nother world. Really interesting topic that the Jesus folk and other flat Earthers can't stand.

UFOs are much more believable than the 9/11 theories.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2011, 05:52:56 PM »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2011, 06:46:41 PM »
Wow, that dude appeals to everyone. 9/11, Nazis, Goldman Sachs ( :curse:), Birthers ( :flush:), GMOs (Monsanto  :eek:), Weather modification (cloud seeding will be mentioned, but this is probably about chem trails and HAARP....considered very fringe even in the conspiracy world), False Flags (  :popcorn: bet this includes operation northwoods, Gulf of Tonken, obviously 9/11, underwear bomber, shoe bomber, etc)

Should be a good show

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2011, 10:35:04 PM »
He does weddings?!   :thumbs: