Author Topic: Coaching Carousel Master Thread (MAYBE FEATURING THE KSU CATS?)  (Read 936127 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Coaching Carousel Master Thread (MAYBE FEATURING THE KSU CATS?)
« Reply #1550 on: April 08, 2011, 02:50:14 PM »
How many stories of significance has anyone other than Meek and GPC broken on the K-State beat since J Mart left?

Kellis had the :ck:/Bosco one. I think.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: April 08, 2011, 02:52:30 PM »
How many stories of significance has anyone other than Meek and GPC broken on the K-State beat since J Mart left?

KellisgoEMAW had the :ck:/Bosco one. I think.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #1552 on: April 08, 2011, 02:53:23 PM »
1. Meek
2. GPC
3. goEMAW (no offense)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: April 08, 2011, 02:53:34 PM »
I should point out that Meek, much like J Mart, is a home run hitter. All the great ones are. He doesn't waste his time with bunt singles and rinky dink opposite field hits. When there's a big story, Meek will have it.

your constant sticking-up-ed-ness of Austin isn't doing him any favors.  he knows he's a friend of goEMAW.  go back to sticking up for Kellis when frank is mean to him, he needs your help.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #1554 on: April 08, 2011, 02:55:28 PM »
I should point out that Meek, much like J Mart, is a home run hitter. All the great ones are. He doesn't waste his time with bunt singles and rinky dink opposite field hits. When there's a big story, Meek will have it.

your constant sticking-up-ed-ness of Austin isn't doing him any favors.  he knows he's a friend of goEMAW.  go back to sticking up for Kellis when frank is mean to him, he needs your help.

I got bored with sticking up for Kellis. It isn't any fun.

Neither is this thread. That's why I tried to turn it into a media thread.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: April 08, 2011, 02:56:47 PM »

I got bored with sticking up for Kellis. It isn't any fun.

Neither is this thread. That's why I tried to turn it into a media thread.

yeah, you tried really hard by making up what people say on the radio.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: April 08, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »
1. Meek
2. GPC
3. goEMAW (no offense)

Change GPC to Cassidy and I won't be offended. 

When I begin my position with GPC, you can change it back and bump it up to first.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: April 08, 2011, 03:13:08 PM »
1. Meek
2. GPC
3. goEMAW (no offense)

yes ^

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #1559 on: April 08, 2011, 03:15:03 PM »
1. Meek
2. GPC
3. goEMAW (no offense)

When I begin my position with GPC, you can change it back and bump it up to first.

Cassidy is an underrated reporter.
And Manbeck has been working the phones calling into Miami, etc. — I like that.
And Kellis ... well, I really don't know. What is he doing?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: April 08, 2011, 03:17:39 PM »

cassidy is so much better than the rest of those retards (suck it, synder), i don't know how he can stand it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: April 08, 2011, 03:20:34 PM »

cassidy is so much better than the rest of those retards (suck it, synder), i don't know how he can stand it.

when I get stupid rich hopefully in a few days via some crazy scheme I am planning on hiring him to work for goEMAW.  so, use your now unused jrake prayers on my crazy scheme.  tia. 

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #1562 on: April 08, 2011, 03:31:47 PM »

when I get stupid rich hopefully in a few days via some crazy scheme I am planning on hiring him to work for goEMAW.  so, use your now unused jrake prayers on my crazy scheme.  tia. 

Beat you to the punch. Cassidy has already been contacted about a possibility with j rake enterprises, LLC, in the future.

He seemed very interested.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: April 08, 2011, 03:33:22 PM »

Beat you to the punch. Cassidy has already been contacted about a possibility with j rake enterprises, LLC, in the future.

Gambling website?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: April 08, 2011, 03:34:03 PM »

A true professional knows how to say thanks, but no thanks, and not burn the bridge at the same time.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: April 08, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »
Cassidy is great but if you were to hire D. Snott* TMZ free lancer (see what I did there, changed Scott to Snott)*
there would probably have to be a spin off goEMAW site made.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: April 08, 2011, 03:36:22 PM »
This thread has gone full rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

MODS!!!

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: April 08, 2011, 03:54:51 PM »
I guess some people are pretty convinced Frank is staying after the Andy Katz news this morning.  To them it's a non-issue at this point.  I, myself, am not 100% comfortable until Miami announces the new coach or Frank signs something new.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: April 08, 2011, 04:07:13 PM »
I guess some people are pretty convinced Frank is staying after the Andy Katz news this morning.  To them it's a non-issue at this point.  I, myself, am not 100% comfortable until Miami announces the new coach or Frank signs something new.

you're thinking of the manbeck news a couple of days back, but yeah, it effectively put a clownsuit on the rumormongering mediaspects and set emaw's mind at rest.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

catzacker

« Reply #1569 on: April 08, 2011, 04:39:39 PM »

you're thinking of the manbeck news a couple of days back, but yeah, it effectively put a clownsuit on the rumormongering mediaspects and set emaw's mind at rest.

regardless of what legitimate sports journalist wrote in a factual, well written article, the article still is static.  things can change when the only thing  holding something back is people not being incredibly, absurdly stupid.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: April 08, 2011, 04:47:06 PM »
things can change when the only thing  holding something back is people not being incredibly, absurdly stupid.

great line right here

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #1571 on: April 08, 2011, 04:50:31 PM »

when I get stupid rich hopefully in a few days via some crazy scheme I am planning on hiring him to work for goEMAW.  so, use your now unused jrake prayers on my crazy scheme.  tia.  

Gambling website?
If you wanted a legit gambling website the first person you would hire would be Chingon* and his magical computer predictions systems (>73% accurate against the spread this year in cbb).  

*(That's me, but I am not looking for employment in that area as of this time)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: April 08, 2011, 04:59:25 PM »

when I get stupid rich hopefully in a few days via some crazy scheme I am planning on hiring him to work for goEMAW.  so, use your now unused jrake prayers on my crazy scheme.  tia.  

Gambling website?
If you wanted a legit gambling website the first person you would hire would be Chingon* and his magical computer predictions systems (>73% accurate against the spread this year in cbb).  

*(That's me, but I am not looking for employment in that area as of this time)

No, I am assuming that j_Rake inc will be a gambling site.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #1573 on: April 08, 2011, 05:29:02 PM »

Is that documented? If so, quit your day job.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1574 on: April 08, 2011, 11:38:10 PM »
mellinger Sam Mellinger
Wonder if @garyparrishcbs is getting a whole bunch of hate from #KState fans for writing that Martin might leave http://bit.ly/ensmKR #IDid

JasonKingYahoo Jason King

@mellinger @garyparrishcbs What? You actually suggested that there are more attractive jobs out there than the one at K-State? How DARE you!

Heard Jason King on the radio...total dipshit.  Ignorant.  Would be nice if some writers would actually do some research before they start spouting crap.

Damn, Jason REALLY wants Frank out of this conference.

Didn't Jason King speculate that Frank would be a candidate at UNLV???  I think his rationale was Las Vegas is a cooler place than Manhattan, KS. 

Whatta rough ridin' tard. 
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd