Author Topic: Where's all the butt hurt tea partiers?  (Read 10084 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Where's all the butt hurt tea partiers?
« on: March 22, 2011, 07:19:59 PM »
Cruise missiles:

Each costs about $600,000 U.S.D.

bombs away

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruise_missile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
Re: Where's all the butt hurt tea partiers?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 07:57:24 PM »
Hanging out with "GWB is a war monger" libs  :dunno:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 09:30:09 PM »
Cruise missiles:

Each costs about $600,000 U.S.D.

bombs away

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruise_missile

I have LCMIQ, but I'm guessing we have a pretty solid stockpile built up.  :dunno: We probably aren't building new ones that cost $600k right now.  Could be wrong though.
:adios:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 10:52:49 PM »
I heard it wasn't cost effective to protest a measly $600,000 in government spending.  Those tea party folks are very bottom line oriented.

:zzz:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 11:03:16 PM »
I heard it wasn't cost effective to protest a measly $600,000 in government spending.  Those tea party folks are very bottom line oriented.

:zzz:

True. This is one of the least expensive policies Obama has taken on.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 11:56:08 PM »
we have a crap ton of cruise missiles and it probably isn't a bad idea to get rid of some of the older ones anyway.  Sure beats sending ground troops in or risking the loss of a multimillion dollar aircraft or 2.  Anybody see the wreckage of that F-15 that went down?  The article I read said it was American but I was under the impression that all the air support was provided by the French.  :dunno:

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 08:40:54 AM »
we have a crap ton of cruise missiles and it probably isn't a bad idea to get rid of some of the older ones anyway.  Sure beats sending ground troops in or risking the loss of a multimillion dollar aircraft or 2.  Anybody see the wreckage of that F-15 that went down?  The article I read said it was American but I was under the impression that all the air support was provided by the French.  :dunno:

It can't be ours, cuz this isn't a war, they said so. 

Offline Dave Wooderson

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 03:38:32 PM »
we have a cac ton of cruise missiles and it probably isn't a bad idea to get rid of some of the older ones anyway.  Sure beats sending ground troops in or risking the loss of a multimillion dollar aircraft or 2.  Anybody see the wreckage of that F-15 that went down?  The article I read said it was American but I was under the impression that all the air support was provided by the French.  :dunno:

It can't be ours, cuz this isn't a war, they said so. 

It's a "Kinetic Military Operation", according to the Obama Administration.  Don't know what the hell that means, but it's definately not a war. 
Wait a minute guys... I don't play golf... for money... against people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 03:43:47 PM »
Only $43 million on that F-15E.

Thing is, Moo-Mar, like every Mideast dictator can finance a small, well equipped army on his own for years.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 11:03:42 PM »
Not a tea partier, but this little excursion is a complete waste of time and money.

a month ago? Not a waste, it would be worth it to get the Colonel out of power. However, now that the rebels are getting spanked? Seems like a waste of Libyan lives and American dollars.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 01:33:54 PM »
Only $43 million on that F-15E.

Thing is, Moo-Mar, like every Mideast dictator can finance a small, well equipped army on his own for years.

:facepalm:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 01:37:05 PM »
Time for you to do some spinning 06.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 01:51:12 PM »
Let's start with your definition of a well-equipped army. So RPGs and AK-47s now make for a well equipped army?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 01:55:36 PM »
Let's start with your definition of a well-equipped army. So RPGs and AK-47s now make for a well equipped army?

Let's start with defining who they are fighting right now.  It ain't exactly the 82nd Airborne.  But knowing your hero Obama, it might soon be.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 02:04:53 PM »

Let's start with defining who they are fighting right now.  It ain't exactly the 82nd Airborne.  But knowing your hero Obama, it might soon be.

No, I want your explanation of how Ghaddafi will personally finance a well-equipped army of any size for "years to come".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 02:11:38 PM »
Do you understand how much money he has 06, apparently you don't.

It's a Kleptocracy . . . let's try the Libyan Investment Authority for starters.   3 guesses who controls it.  Estimated net worth of LIA . . . $70 Billion under family control . . . personal net worth of Mo-Mar is estimated to be at $32 billion.   $32 billion buys a lot of AK-47 carrying guns for hire 06.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 02:17:06 PM »
Do you understand how much money he has 06, apparently you don't.

It's a Kleptocracy . . . let's try the Libyan Investment Authority for starters.   3 guesses who controls it.  Estimated net worth of LIA . . . $70 Billion under family control . . . personal net worth of Mo-Mar is estimated to be at $32 billion.   $32 billion buys a lot of AK-47 carrying guns for hire 06.

And they have all that money in cash right. Just have a garage full of benjamins sitting there.

Nope

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/02/2011228105035282376.html

That's not saying that he doesn't have some money, or that he doesn't have the ties to acquire military hardware, but he isn't going to be personally financing anything for years to come and have it be well-equipped.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 02:28:36 PM »
I didn't say he had all the money in cash 06 . . . but it's more than enough money to pay for hired guns to keep fighting the rag tag bunch of "freedom fighters" for years to come.  Why is this even a matter for debate??   What kind of fantasy land do you live in that actually believes there isn't 1000's of ways around these so called "Freezes"??  Remember when all the Western countries "froze" Saddam's assets and had the embargo, in terms of Saddam and his family itself, it was akin to a little kick to the shin.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 02:38:44 PM »
I didn't say he had all the money in cash 06 . . . but it's more than enough money to pay for hired guns to keep fighting the rag tag bunch of "freedom fighters" for years to come.  Why is this even a matter for debate??   What kind of fantasy land do you live in that actually believes there isn't 1000's of ways around these so called "Freezes"??  Remember when all the Western countries "froze" Saddam's assets and had the embargo, in terms of Saddam and his family itself, it was akin to a little kick to the shin.

Did you not hear the news? The U.S. is apparently bombing the crap out of Libya now. Going to be expensive to fix some of the crap we're breaking over there. Good thing he's got plenty of money in the bank and still has total control over the means by which he acquired that money.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 09:57:10 PM »
Good to see you fully cheerleading Obama/Clinton War Mongering 06.

Of course, as of right now it's turned into a complete clusterfuck.   But again, you're comparing the guy financing a military to take on a rag tag bunch of rebels (and he's currently kicking their ass all to hell) to fighting NATO/US/Obama Hegemony.

Try to differentiate between the two will ya.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2011, 11:27:24 PM »
I do not in any way support this conflict.

However, I will say that I think it's hilarious that people who support the war in Iraq are butt hurt about this.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2011, 12:09:48 AM »

However, I will say that I think it's hilarious that people who support the war in Iraq are butt hurt about this.

At least we had a decent sized coalition in Iraq, this cowboy Obama is going into Libya with only a small number of allies.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2011, 12:40:06 AM »
Good to see you fully cheerleading Obama/Clinton War Mongering 06.

Of course, as of right now it's turned into a complete clusterfuck.   But again, you're comparing the guy financing a military to take on a rag tag bunch of rebels (and he's currently kicking their ass all to hell) to fighting NATO/US/Obama Hegemony.

Try to differentiate between the two will ya.

So pointing out the fact we're bombing the crap out of him is somehow cheerleading?

Also, you're rough ridin' delusional if you're counting what remains of the Libyan armed forces fighting for Gahddafi as something he's personally financed. Dude isn't going to waste his personal fortune on this either. That's what Russia and China are for.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2011, 02:10:02 AM »

Yeah, but the same can be said about the ones butthurt about going into Iraq, falling in love with obama over this.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2011, 07:26:21 AM »

Yeah, but the same can be said about the ones butthurt about going into Iraq, falling in love with obama over this.

Wrong, Iraq is a war, this isn't. Obama said so, it's fine.