Author Topic: Where's all the butt hurt tea partiers?  (Read 10083 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Where's all the butt hurt tea partiers?
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 07:53:24 AM »
google ads that show up when visiting any thread in this forum?  You guessed it, Goldline.com and Townhall.com  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 10:51:02 AM »
Good to see you fully cheerleading Obama/Clinton War Mongering 06.

Of course, as of right now it's turned into a complete clusterfuck.   But again, you're comparing the guy financing a military to take on a rag tag bunch of rebels (and he's currently kicking their ass all to hell) to fighting NATO/US/Obama Hegemony.

Try to differentiate between the two will ya.

So pointing out the fact we're bombing the crap out of him is somehow cheerleading?

Also, you're rough ridin' delusional if you're counting what remains of the Libyan armed forces fighting for Gahddafi as something he's personally financed. Dude isn't going to waste his personal fortune on this either. That's what Russia and China are for.

Look up the word "capability" some time 06.

Plus in a Kleptocracy like Libya, he is pretty much financing it, albeit in a round about fashion.

But it's good to see the Nobel Peace Prize winner engaging the United States both conventionally and covertly in another war.   Remember when all you Obamabot types used to yell and scream and piss your pants whenever the words Central Intelligence Agency were uttered??  Well, your hero has the CIA running all over the place in the world and doing a lot of killing while their at it.   But then again, U.S. hegemony never rests, even under Hope and Change.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2011, 11:22:20 AM »
I do not in any way support this conflict.

However, I will say that I think it's hilarious that people who support the war in Iraq are butt hurt about this.

Yeah, but the same can be said about the ones butthurt about going into Iraq, falling in love with obama over this.

Wrong, Iraq is a war, this isn't. Obama said so, it's fine.

Sarcasm taken, but Iraq isn't a "war" either...........well, it is....but it isn't. Because some group didn't call it one.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2011, 01:09:14 PM »

Of course, as of right now it's turned into a complete clusterfuck.   But again, you're comparing the guy financing a military to take on a rag tag bunch of rebels (and he's currently kicking their ass all to hell) to fighting NATO/US/Obama Hegemony.

So pointing out the fact we're bombing the crap out of him is somehow cheerleading?

Also, you're rough ridin' delusional if you're counting what remains of the Libyan armed forces fighting for Gahddafi as something he's personally financed. Dude isn't going to waste his personal fortune on this either. That's what Russia and China are for.

Plus in a Kleptocracy like Libya, he is pretty much financing it, albeit in a round about fashion.

But it's good to see the Nobel Peace Prize winner engaging the United States both conventionally and covertly in another war.   Remember when all you Obamabot types used to yell and scream and piss your pants whenever the words Central Intelligence Agency were uttered??  Well, your hero has the CIA running all over the place in the world and doing a lot of killing while their at it.   But then again, U.S. hegemony never rests, even under Hope and Change.

It's like you just started paying attention to foreign policy yesterday. Seriously, if you're not stating what's been completely obvious for decades, you're trotting out the same rough ridin' talking point over and over hoping this will be the day Glen Beck notices it and you get to be on his show.

Sorry that the current president, who I didn't vote for, doesn't live up to the ideals of your savior, GWB. You'll get over your butthurt of a black president some day.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »

It's like you just started paying attention to foreign policy yesterday. Seriously, if you're not stating what's been completely obvious for decades, you're trotting out the same rough ridin' talking point over and over hoping this will be the day Glen Beck notices it and you get to be on his show.

Sorry that the current president, who I didn't vote for, doesn't live up to the ideals of your savior, GWB. You'll get over your butthurt of a black president some day.

:that'sracistblackkid:

You lose.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2011, 02:09:42 PM »
And 06 you keep adding $hit into my posts that I never said . . . and no, my savior wasn't GWB, and yes I like the fact that most Obamabots are now understanding that Barry W. Obama is just other edge of the same side of the coin, and that the left/right paradigm in the U.S. is a joke.

I'll just chalk this up to you never getting it . . . per usual.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2011, 06:52:35 PM »
And 06 you keep adding $hit into my posts that I never said . . . and no, my savior wasn't GWB, and yes I like the fact that most Obamabots are now understanding that Barry W. Obama is just other edge of the same side of the coin, and that the left/right paradigm in the U.S. is a joke.

Most people are have a mental block sewed into their cognitive thought that won't let them understand the right/left paradigm.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2011, 08:04:19 PM »

You might be surprised by this, but people smarter than yourself can figure this out faster than the 7 years it took you. But you go ahead and repeat it for the next 7 years since you're so proud of your "original" thought.

If you don't think you'll hurt yourself, try a little critical thinking and explain why U.S./Western intervention in Libya could be a bad thing. Maybe link it to  some relatively recent events involving a couple Republican presidents and maybe a Democratic one as well. I'll expect a reply in 14-21 years since this requires connecting more than 2 dots.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2011, 08:13:47 PM »

The foreign policy or Obama and Bush is incredibly similar.  10 to 15 years from now it may be difficult to differentiate between the two.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2011, 08:32:23 PM »

The foreign policy or Obama and Bush is incredibly similar.  10 to 15 years from now it may be difficult to differentiate between the two.

I think that was the point of the picture.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2011, 08:38:22 PM »
At least Bush said what he wanted to do and/or told the American people what his actions were that day rather than waiting a week to see what results have happened before talking about it.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2011, 11:06:08 PM »
Airstrike kills 13 "rebels"

messiah lied people died?

Silence

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2011, 12:15:08 PM »
I'm against the Iraq War, Afghanistan War, Libyan "War" or whatever it is and any other occupation in the Middle East in which the people over there can't figure things out on their own so they call the U.S.'s red phone for help. Happens every time.

so where do you point the hypocrite finger? Seems like that's the #1 goal..root out and find they hypocrites. Yeah, that's what is most important.  :jerk:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »
How can you support him?  He's a MURDERER!!!!!!!!
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2011, 09:08:19 PM »
This is insanely bad judgement on Obama's part.  Like I can hardly fathom it.  Are there really CIA in Libya?  Are there really military forces training the rebels?

Really lose-lose at this point.  Bay of Pigs or a third occupation.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2011, 09:10:47 PM »
gis adorable. leave him alone.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2011, 09:43:12 PM »
This is insanely bad judgement on Obama's part.  Like I can hardly fathom it.  Are there really CIA in Libya?  Are there really military forces training the rebels?

Really lose-lose at this point.  Bay of Pigs or a third occupation.

Watching fox news and they just asked Geraldo "Have you seen any CIA operatives in Libya"......"Of course not!!"

:lol:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2011, 09:59:15 PM »

MURDERER

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2011, 08:56:49 PM »
At least Bush said what he wanted to do and/or told the American people what his actions were that day rather than waiting a week to see what results have happened before talking about it.

Really? What did Bush want to do?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2011, 09:01:24 PM »
I think it's awesome that all libs can do at this point is attempt to distinguish Obama from Bush.  The same Bush they all said was the worst president ever.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2011, 09:24:57 PM »

Talked about his desire to invade Iraq for months.  Talked to the people about his decisions w/in 24 hours, not a week.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2011, 08:04:07 AM »

Talked about his desire to invade Iraq for months.  Talked to the people about his decisions w/in 24 hours, not a week.

Maybe he should have waited another week.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2011, 08:05:08 AM »
I think it's awesome that all libs can do at this point is attempt to distinguish Obama from Bush.  The same Bush they all said was the worst president ever.

Bush was a horrible president. Obama isn't much better. He might be even worse, if given enough time. What is your point?

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2011, 09:00:13 AM »

Bush was a horrible president. Obama isn't much better. He might be even worse, if given enough time. What is your point?

The point is they thought he was different.

A "messiah" if you will.

But now they're silent, not wanting to admit to the proof of their gullibility.