Author Topic: Where's all the butt hurt tea partiers?  (Read 10085 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Where's all the butt hurt tea partiers?
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2011, 10:52:18 AM »
I think it's awesome that all libs can do at this point is attempt to distinguish Obama from Bush.  The same Bush they all said was the worst president ever.

:lol:

Bush was a horrible president. Obama isn't much better. He might be even worse, if given enough time. What is your point?

The real problem is he is MUCH worse than Bush for the country.  Not only is he continuing most of the Bush policies, he is spending us into bankruptcy. HE IS Bush on steroids, but the libs just follow blindly and silently.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2011, 12:19:25 PM »
the libs just follow blindly and silently.

no we don't. I don't like Obama....haven't decided on voting for him again.

Your point?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2011, 05:37:19 PM »
don't really support the action in Libya or "military Operations" in Iraq however they were not exactly created equally

1. our actions in Libya have been to impose a no fly zone to meet a UN Resolution to stop violence against civilians in Libya.  acting as a member of NATO with capabilities in the region we repositioned part of the 5th fleet and strategically bombed anti-air targets and used limited air support to control airspace.  these actions marked the begining of interventions that we are supposed to be turning over to NATO allies including Turkey with widespread support from the arab league

2. Iraq - we went in all cowboy with the "shock" and the "awe" cause that nutless U.N. wasn't gun do nuthin and let that crazy ass Sadam kill our babies with mustard gas and nukes through his numerous connections to terrorsim

* if we are still in Libya in 10 years i will apologize for my sarcasm

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2011, 09:43:35 PM »
don't really support the action in Libya or "military Operations" in Iraq however they were not exactly created equally

1. our actions in Libya have been to impose a no fly zone to meet a UN Resolution to stop violence against civilians in Libya.  acting as a member of NATO with capabilities in the region we repositioned part of the 5th fleet and strategically bombed anti-air targets and used limited air support to control airspace.  these actions marked the begining of interventions that we are supposed to be turning over to NATO allies including Turkey with widespread support from the arab league

2. Iraq - we went in all cowboy with the "shock" and the "awe" cause that nutless U.N. wasn't gun do nuthin and let that crazy ass Sadam kill our babies with mustard gas and nukes through his numerous connections to terrorsim

Iraq had a 40 country coalition, only 15 countries have taken part in Libya.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2011, 10:00:38 PM »

Would not bet against this

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2011, 10:02:37 PM »

Iraq had a 40 country coalition, only 15 countries have taken part in Libya.

Irrelevant. The US is providing support in Libya. We drove the war in Iraq. Plus, we spend more on our military than the rest of the world combined. Do you really think support or lack thereof would make any difference to the outcome of any war the US chooses to throw money away on?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »
Irrelevant. The US is providing support in Libya. We drove the war in Iraq.

This is an exercise in semantics and you know it.

Bush was a horrible president. Obama isn't much better. He might be even worse, if given enough time. What is your point?

Two years ago he was the "smartest man ever to take office", "someone who could change the face of Washington", "the messiah", "our savior".  I guess as it turns out, Bush was basically UberSuperGod.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2011, 10:11:04 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12983054

stopping the widespread slaughter of civilians and either stealing oil or settling a petty pissing contest are about the same i guess   :thumbsup:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2011, 07:05:04 PM »
You realize that Hussein was much worse than Qaddafi don't you?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2011, 10:15:24 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12983054

stopping the widespread slaughter of civilians and either stealing oil or settling a petty pissing contest are about the same i guess   :thumbsup:

Good use of semantics
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2011, 03:58:54 PM »
thank you   :blush: