Author Topic: Queso  (Read 11829 times)

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
Queso
« on: March 17, 2011, 02:23:39 AM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Queso
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 03:50:54 AM »
 :surprised:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 07:27:15 AM »
lol
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 08:23:11 AM »
 :horrorsurprise:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 08:47:11 AM »
rick daris isn't batting an eye at this article.

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 08:51:56 AM »
Don't know what you got til it's gone...

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 09:19:12 AM »
decent time to actually reflect on carsy and his season as a qb at kstate along with thoughts heading into the season.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=3801.0
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=5717.0
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=5854.105

CARSON- rushed for 157 yds and 9tds along w/...
YEAR CMP ATT YDS   CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT
2010 171 263 2060 65.0   7.83 73    14 7    24 143.06

KAVANAUGH- rushed for negative 170yds and 3tds
Year  Comp  Att     %     Yds   TD INT  TD%  INT%  Y/G    Y/A    RAT
 1996   167  284  58.8  1893  20  6    7.0    2.1    172.1  6.7  133.8

so basically carson was a better running version of kavanaugh who threw for more yards and had a much higher completion percentage but with a horrible, horrible defense and a team that won less games because of it. that's your 2010 cats fball season. gee...who could've possibly have seen that coming? idiots.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »
decent time to actually reflect on carsy and his season as a qb at kstate along with thoughts heading into the season.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=3801.0
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=5717.0
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=5854.105

CARSON- rushed for 157 yds and 9tds along w/...
YEAR CMP ATT YDS   CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT
2010 171 263 2060 65.0   7.83 73    14 7    24 143.06

KAVANAUGH- rushed for negative 170yds and 3tds
Year  Comp  Att     %     Yds   TD INT  TD%  INT%  Y/G    Y/A    RAT
 1996   167  284  58.8  1893  20  6    7.0    2.1    172.1  6.7  133.8

so basically carson was a better running version of kavanaugh who threw for more yards and had a much higher completion percentage but with a horrible, horrible defense and a team that won less games because of it. that's your 2010 cats fball season. gee...who could've possibly have seen that coming? idiots.

christ, i nailed it. :gocho:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 10:48:29 AM »
feels pretty damn good to be a member of Team Queso right about now   :woot:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 10:57:00 AM »
was with carson all along.

eff all you haters.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2011, 11:22:08 AM »
oh man. this is going to be like the fresno state nit game when ski dumped 62 on fresno and only like sixty people were there to see it but thirty thousand claim to have been.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2011, 11:26:22 AM »
Carson Coffman was a terrible quarterback and anything else is revisionist history.  We would have had the same record or better with Klein at QB all season, and the football would have been waaaay more exciting.  (Or at least not like watching vomit dry.)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 11:42:41 AM »
Carson Coffman was a terrible quarterback and anything else is revisionist history.  We would have had the same record or better with Klein at QB all season, and the football would have been waaaay more exciting.  (Or at least not like watching vomit dry.)

please explain to me how the cats could have had a better record with klein as the full time qb including which losses would have been wins, etc. i can't wait to hear this. also would like some detail on how it would have been more exciting. really let the words flow here. i'm all ears.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 12:22:09 PM »
Why should this be a surprise; Queso had the best completion percentage in K-State history and his efficiency of 143.07 was one of the Top 5 in K-State history.

http://goEMAW.com/blog/?p=546

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 12:22:58 PM »
his brother and father play(ed) in the nfl.  congratulations on discovering the wonderful world of genetics, fball 'tards.  maybe should have looked into it four years ago.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 01:19:23 PM »
Carson Coffman was a terrible quarterback and anything else is revisionist history.  We would have had the same record or better with Klein at QB all season, and the football would have been waaaay more exciting.  (Or at least not like watching vomit dry.)

please explain to me how the cats could have had a better record with klein as the full time qb including which losses would have been wins, etc. i can't wait to hear this. also would like some detail on how it would have been more exciting. really let the words flow here. i'm all ears.

Team would have scored more than once before the first quarter against UCF with Klein.  I guess that one went down to the wire with us using our terrible quarterback all game and we pulled it out with :30 left, so I'll give you that it may not have been more exciting to be winning handily throughout the game.  I did really love Queso fumbling the ball on the 1 right before half at Missouri, that was really, really fun to watch.  What a good quarterback that CCQ was.

Now it's your turn to tell me which games that CCQ won that Klein would have lost.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:26:52 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 01:38:14 PM »
Carson Coffman was a terrible quarterback and anything else is revisionist history.  We would have had the same record or better with Klein at QB all season, and the football would have been waaaay more exciting.  (Or at least not like watching vomit dry.)

Team would have scored more than once before the first quarter against UCF with Klein.  I guess that one went down to the wire with us using our terrible quarterback all game and we pulled it out with :30 left, so I'll give you that it may not have been more exciting to be winning handily throughout the game.  I did really love Queso fumbling the ball on the 1 right before half at Missouri, that was really, really fun to watch.  What a good quarterback that CCQ was.

Now it's your turn to tell me which games that CCQ won that Klein would have lost.

UCLA, Iowa State, Central Florida, North Texas

Klein might have won against OSU. We only lost to those guys because CCQ played hurt.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 01:42:07 PM »
I did really love Queso fumbling the ball on the 1 right before half at Missouri, that was really, really fun to watch.  What a good quarterback that CCQ was.

Really tired of hearing this. Whoever thinks this is just rough ridin' stupid.

Who do you want taking that? A bigger QB that is used to handling snaps from center that hadn't shown many issues with fumbling his senior year, or a QB that rarely went under center and can be brought down much easier. They needed one rough ridin' yard, don't tell me Klein should have been in there.

He fumbled. Big rough ridin' deal.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 02:04:16 PM »

Were you watching the game up to that point?  It was.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 02:06:17 PM »
his brother and father play(ed) in the nfl.  congratulations on discovering the wonderful world of genetics, fball 'tards.  maybe should have looked into it four years ago.

genetics are a sham. environmental factors are a much bigger deal

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 02:06:47 PM »

Were you watching the game up to that point?  It was.

They needed one yard. If you want to blame anyone, blame Old Balls for calling a stupid rough ridin' sweep.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 02:49:40 PM »

Team would have scored more than once before the first quarter against UCF with Klein.  I guess that one went down to the wire with us using our terrible quarterback all game and we pulled it out with :30 left, so I'll give you that it may not have been more exciting to be winning handily throughout the game.  I did really love Queso fumbling the ball on the 1 right before half at Missouri, that was really, really fun to watch.  What a good quarterback that CCQ was.

why the eff did you spend half of your words talking about the ucf game? coffman played the whole game. it was exciting. kstate won.

ucf also finished last season 11-3 and ranked in the top 25. they went 7-1 in their conference and finished their season by beating georgia in a new years eve bowl game in which they held georgia to 280 total yards and six total points. their defense finished the season in the top twenty for yards allowed per game and top ten for points allowed per game.

if you are using the ucf game to illustrate how kstate could have won more games with klein as a full time starter (your thought/not mine), then you are an absolute effing clueless idiot and i will have to just throw my hands in the air and give up.  honest to god, ksu people lose 40 iq points when carson coffman becomes the topic of conversation.

"the cats would've won more games with klein, because they barely beat a top 25 team with coffman" -skinny benny 3/16/2011
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 02:57:56 PM by Rick Daris »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
Don't be a ding dong, I was talking about how we likely would have scored more and never would have had to be in the position of pulling out a last-minute squeaker.  

Still got love for ya bro. :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 03:17:30 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 03:22:34 PM »
once again, a prototype NFL QB has mediocre success in college, goes on to wild success in the pros. :users:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 03:37:25 PM »
Same old story.