Author Topic: Queso  (Read 11831 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Queso
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 03:38:44 PM »
Can't wait to see CCQ pwn FreEMAW in an NFL game just like the spring game  :love:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 03:40:15 PM »
Also begs the question...with NFL studs Freeman, Coffman, Meier and Bishop piloting teams to championships does KSU become QBU?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 04:27:12 PM »
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I've always been the one talking about how he contributes on the field.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 05:07:39 PM »
Also begs the question...with NFL studs Freeman, Coffman, Meier and Bishop piloting teams to championships does KSU become QBU?

I think it just did.   :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 05:13:06 PM »
Carson Coffman was a terrible quarterback and anything else is revisionist history.  We would have had the same record or better with Klein at QB all season, and the football would have been waaaay more exciting.  (Or at least not like watching vomit dry.)

Wow....so this is how outsiders of Team Queso live their lives.  Sad, really.

Offline DoDRepeat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 01:41:08 AM »
I will always love him for 59-7

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 09:27:55 AM »
I will give Carsy credit for having some good games against extremely mediocre to bad defenses.

But let's take the Missouri game.  2 turnovers and 4 sacks. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2011, 09:50:49 AM »
I will give Carsy credit for having some good games against extremely mediocre to bad defenses.

But let's take the Missouri game.  2 turnovers and 4 sacks. 

I will give Bishop credit for having some good games against extremely mediocre to bad defenses.

But let's take the Texas Tech game. He was so bad that he was benched for Beasley.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2011, 09:56:31 AM »
Yep, Bishop and Coffman are exactly the same.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 09:58:44 AM »

who said they were? you're a rough ridin' idiot.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2011, 09:59:14 AM »

who said they were? you're a rough ridin' idiot.

:cry:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 10:03:04 AM »
I will give Bishop credit for having some good games against extremely mediocre to bad defenses.

But let's take the Texas Tech game. He was so bad that he was benched for Beasley.

This is true.   But in Big 12 Conference play, TT's defense was pretty good that year, it was their offense that let them down.    Plus that was at TT, a place where K-State has always struggled.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2011, 10:10:47 AM »

This is true.   But in Big 12 Conference play, TT's defense was pretty good that year, it was their offense that let them down.    Plus that was at TT, a place where K-State has always struggled.

dax,

what's your point dumbass? that missouri game was also on the road and is also a place that kstate has stuggled at lately as well. it's honest to god like i'm trying to talk kstate football with a two robotic monkeys that have been pre programmed with kstate football terms and a couple of lines of code.

"carson coffman throws passes and fumbles touchdowns missouri while collin klein colorado touchdowns and seven points willie the wildcat and brent venables" - dax and skinny benny

« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 11:00:07 AM by Rick Daris »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2011, 11:01:45 AM »
 :blush:  Well I do say that.   :blush:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »

who said they were? you're a effing idiot.

:cry:

look. that was harsh and i'm sorry. i didn't mean it. what i should've said was that you need to sharpen your critical reading skills. yes this is something that is innate, but it can be improved upon with practice. some people just aren't as good with words and language and reading and writing and what not. you'll get better. the fact that you are on a bbs and already reading and responding in written form is a good start and shows that you are willing to work at it.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2011, 11:30:20 AM »
 :D

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »
The fact that you're upset about this Daris, and I am being so kind to you only points to one simple explanation:  I Win

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2011, 11:57:58 AM »
The fact that you're upset about this Daris, and I am being so kind to you only points to one simple explanation:  I Win

you win at being a dumbass. i guess. it was a close call between you and skinny benny though. good work sonofdumbassjones.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »
 :surprised:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 01:16:13 PM »

you win at being a dumbass. i guess. it was a close call between you and skinny benny though. good work sonofdumbassjones.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »
it's cute watchin the way you ladies slap this out  :popcorn:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 03:05:26 PM »
Look, I've been a member of both camps, and I can tell you this: Team CCQ's camp is kinda shitty, it only has like a 21 inch tv screen, some worn down couches, some fat girls, and a bar with only natty light on tap. But Team Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)'s camp is all a bunch of bros sitting around a transistor radio listening to the game asking each other where they can get some chicks and beer.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2011, 07:45:44 PM »
it's cute watchin the way you ladies slap this out  :popcorn:

you know what? you can stay out of this. jackass.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2011, 11:06:56 AM »
I was pretty back and forth on CCQ all season, eventually "switching over" to team CCQ.  Here's what I think, most of Coffman's success was due, in large part, to Daniel Thomas.  Defenses knew that first and foremost, you've got to stop Thomas and try to make Carson win the game.  When that happened, Coffman was generally pretty effective at hitting receivers >15 yards down the field.  He couldn't stretch the field vertically, at all, but he was hardly ever called to do that, probably because OBz and co. new his limitations.

So, in summation, Coffman was a decent quarterback who generally did a good job of exploiting vulnerable secondaries.  Carson did not lose us any games.  
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 01:32:31 PM by Dlew12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2011, 12:19:05 PM »
Way I see it, the reason DT had a good season was because teams had to fear the CCQ. DT should be sending CCQ a lot of lasagna for getting him drafted.