Author Topic: 2.5 wins  (Read 17556 times)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: 2.5 wins
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2011, 05:15:32 PM »
You guys will be lucky to make it to FRIDAY. Sorry. My mistake.
Damn, burn you got us.

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2011, 05:16:44 PM »
Damn, burn you got us.

What you don't take someone pointing out your team's obvious inferiority as an insult?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2011, 05:18:49 PM »
LOL "injuries"  :lol:

You're gonna argue this really? Torn meniscus (TRob). Foot issues (reed and selby). Ankle (releford)

I'm not using injuries as an excuse. You guys played great. Pullen had the game of his life. There is NO denying either of those things. But you guys will not play like that against a superior team again.

We're still 29-2. With injuries, suspensions, and all.

I'm not crying.

http://www.toc-stl.com/info/meniscus.htm

It takes 4-6 weeks to recover from surgery on a torn meniscus. If that really was what was wrong with TRob, he is a dumbass for coming back so soon, and Bill Self is an bad person who is jeopardizing the poor kid's (a kid with a 7-year old sister and no parents) potential NBA career. I don't think he really tore his meniscus, fwiw.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2011, 05:21:16 PM »
Damn, burn you got us.

What you don't take someone pointing out your team's obvious inferiority as an insult?
not when the person "pointing it out" is of inferior intellect.

catzacker

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2011, 05:22:31 PM »
one win in KC and one win in the Tourney and I'll be happy-ish......who the hell am I kidding.  I'll be pissed either way.

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2011, 05:22:44 PM »

You're gonna argue this really? Torn meniscus (TRob). Foot issues (reed and selby). Ankle (releford)

I'm not using injuries as an excuse. You guys played great. Pullen had the game of his life. There is NO denying either of those things. But you guys will not play like that against a superior team again.

I'm not crying.

It takes 4-6 weeks to recover from surgery on a torn meniscus. If that really was what was wrong with TRob, he is a dumbass for coming back so soon, and Bill Self is an bad person who is jeopardizing the poor kid's (a kid with a 7-year old sister and no parents) potential NBA career. I don't think he really tore his meniscus, fwiw.

Do you even understand the concept of varying degrees of tears?

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2011, 05:23:15 PM »
Damn, burn you got us.

not when the person "pointing it out" is of inferior intellect.

That's a good one.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Online kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2011, 05:25:03 PM »

I'm not crying.

You mean like the copious amounts of tears shed after the UNI loss?

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2011, 05:26:14 PM »

I'm not crying.

Got your UNI t shirt on too? I mean, there hasn't been a K State national championship ever. For any sport. Or a conference championship shirt in quite some time.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2011, 05:29:06 PM »
I mean, there hasn't been a K State national championship ever. For any sport. Or a conference championship shirt in quite some time.
LoL, so ill informed. silly squawk.

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2011, 05:32:20 PM »
I mean, there hasn't been a K State national championship ever. For any sport. Or a conference championship shirt in quite some time.

No. I'm right. Kansas State has never won a national championship in any sport. They are the only team in the Big 12 that can say so. They also haven't won a Big 12 championship in any sport in over half a decade (to my knowledge).

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2011, 05:34:24 PM »

I'm not crying.

Got your UNI t shirt on too? I mean, there hasn't been a K State national championship ever. For any sport. Or a conference championship shirt in quite some time.

Ahhh... there it is boys.  The ultimate ku tapout. 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2011, 05:35:53 PM »

I'm not crying.

Ahhh... there it is boys.  The ultimate ku tapout. 

If by that you mean "Ahhhh...there it is boys. He pointed out what a joke we are. Time to pack it in and give up on arguing against someone better than us." That yes. Very much so.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2011, 05:36:17 PM »

I'm not crying.
wtf

Torn Meniscus which was magically healed 2 wks after 'surgery'
Foot issues for selby?  The ankle you mean that your coach called him a FP on his radio program and said it was in his head and he was too much of a FP to play through?

Someone should tell Reed and Releford about their injuries before 3 wks after the game.

I thought Pullen having the game of his life was the excuse for the long overdue 1st beat in Bram.  Now he has another?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2011, 05:37:23 PM »

I'm not crying.
wtf

Foot issues for selby?  The ankle you mean that your coach called him a FP on his radio program and said it was in his head and he was too much of a FP to play through?

Someone should tell Reed and Releford about their injuries before 3 wks after the game.

I thought Pullen having the game of his life was the excuse for the long overdue 1st beat in Bram.  Now he has another?

Reed's having foot surgery after the year...

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2011, 05:39:19 PM »

No. I'm right. Kansas State has never won a national championship in any sport. They are the only team in the Big 12 that can say so. They also haven't won a Big 12 championship in any sport in over half a decade (to my knowledge).
(we have won NCs in individual sports, thanks for playing)
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2011, 05:40:25 PM »

Never in a team sport. Never. Ever. Those individuals aren't the entire team. Please tell me about these individuals actually. I'm curious.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2011, 05:40:50 PM »

I'm not crying.
wtf

ok, so something that is a non issue because it hasn't limited his playing time.  Also not serious if he is able to continue playing w/o serious repercussions.  Note also we don't know when this 'injury' occurred.  Likely news to him still.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2011, 05:42:00 PM »

Never in a team sport. Never. Ever. Those individuals aren't the entire team. Please tell me about these individuals actually. I'm curious.
I'll be honest that they are in track and field.  Would you like to continue to look like a fool and redefine your statements when proven wrong?

Online kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2011, 05:43:11 PM »

I'm not crying.
wtf

ok, so something that is a non issue because it hasn't limited his playing time.  Also not serious if he is able to continue playing w/o serious repercussions.  Note also we don't know when this 'injury' occurred.  Likely news to him still.

Another potential excuse for losing early in the tourney.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2011, 05:44:53 PM »
sys is right. it's 2.5.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2011, 08:10:40 PM »
go CU then  :bracketmouse:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2011, 08:55:45 PM »
I just want to make it to the second weekend of the "BIG DANCE". 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2011, 08:58:59 PM »
I would be happy with 3 more wins total

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile