Author Topic: 2.5 wins  (Read 17555 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
2.5 wins
« on: March 08, 2011, 04:32:03 PM »
for people interested in calibrating their expectations prior to postseason play.  2.5 postseason wins is the equilibrium point, it represents the achievement level at which your current emaw satisfaction would remain unchanged.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: 2.5 wins
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 04:37:50 PM »
So this means that if the Cats win on Saturday, we can accept a 1st round loss to Northeastern Central University?

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 04:39:14 PM »
So this means that if the Cats win on Saturday, we can accept a 1st round loss to Northeastern Central University?

Win Saturday? That's a good one. Good luck making it to Thursday. The Buffs have your number. If they can't do the job, we will.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 04:40:08 PM »

Win Saturday? That's a good one. Good luck making it to Thursday. The Buffs have your number. If they can't do the job, we will.

I think we can make it to Thursday.  :crossfingers:

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 04:40:26 PM »

pffft! ok..

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 04:41:18 PM »

Dumbass

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 04:42:00 PM »

pffft! ok..

Present me something that says I'm wrong. Colorado beat you both times this year. We beat you once and are clearly the better team.

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 04:42:19 PM »

Dumbass

Present me something that says I'm wrong. Colorado beat you both times this year. We beat you once and are clearly the better team.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 04:42:29 PM »

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=204982272

Any more predictions?

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 04:43:21 PM »

We beat you once and are clearly the better team.
[/quote]

:gocho:

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 04:43:28 PM »

pffft! ok..

Dumbass

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 04:43:56 PM »
for people interested in calibrating their expectations prior to postseason play.  2.5 postseason wins is the equilibrium point, it represents the achievement level at which your current emaw satisfaction would remain unchanged.

go f*ck yourself

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 04:44:15 PM »

yes.  the formula is pretty clear.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 04:44:36 PM »

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=204982272

Any more predictions?

Okay. I'll go ahead and take my medicine on this one. Sorry I mixed up days. You guys will be lucky to make it to FRIDAY. Sorry. My mistake.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 04:45:24 PM »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 04:50:37 PM »

Dumbass

how does you curb stomping a team in disarray at home make you better then a team clicking on all cylinders curb stomping you on the return game?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 04:52:09 PM »

Pretty dead on actually.   :ck:

Offline Cackle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 04:53:35 PM »
i got 9
:bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse:

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 04:56:02 PM »

Dumbass

We split the series. And if you wanna talk about disarray, how about a KU team who has gone through 2 suspensions and 4 or 5 injuries. There have been 3 games this year where every player has been able to play together. No matter. We still managed to finish 1st in the Big 12 for the seventh straight time and #2 in the polls at 29-2. I'm pretty sure that's clearly better than K State. Head to head doesn't tell the whole story.

how does you curb stomping a team in disarray at home make you better then a team clicking on all cylinders curb stomping you on the return game?

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 05:05:31 PM »

Dumbass

We split the series. And if you wanna talk about disarray, how about a KU team who has gone through 2 suspensions and 4 or 5 injuries. There have been 3 games this year where every player has been able to play together. No matter. We still managed to finish 1st in the Big 12 for the seventh straight time and #2 in the polls at 29-2. I'm pretty sure that's clearly better than K State. Head to head doesn't tell the whole story.

Quote fail. By me.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2011, 05:06:22 PM »
Quote from: 7 year old Sam O.
My dad can beat up your dad.

Offline Cackle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 05:07:31 PM »
Quote from: 35 year old Sam O.
My dad can beat up your dad.
fyp
:bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse: :bracketmouse:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2011, 05:08:40 PM »
LOL "injuries"  :lol:

Offline Bob Strawn

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2011, 05:11:21 PM »
LOL "injuries"  :lol:

You're gonna argue this really? Torn meniscus (TRob). Foot issues (reed and selby). Ankle (releford)

I'm not using injuries as an excuse. You guys played great. Pullen had the game of his life. There is NO denying either of those things. But you guys will not play like that against a superior team again.

We're still 29-2. With injuries, suspensions, and all.

I'm not crying.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2011, 05:12:00 PM »

Awesome, now we've accounted for more of the ticket money!