Author Topic: The Official Bracketology Thread  (Read 367198 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Bracketology Thread
« Reply #325 on: January 22, 2014, 06:25:41 PM »
Timclone just timming the crap out of this thread.  Only a true tim would show up and talk crap with his program on a three game losing streak and rumors swirling that his coach hates the school and wants to leave immediately and is ashamed to have played there.  Sad that he probably can't leave now that they're terrible.  Gotta strike while that iron is luke warm.  The bloom is off the hoi.
I bet this guy has never even attended ISU. The similarities are endless  :surprised:
They're both up to 6 figures......On the penny slots.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 22, 2014, 10:24:21 PM »
Timclone just timming the crap out of this thread.  Only a true tim would show up and talk crap with his program on a three game losing streak and rumors swirling that his coach hates the school and wants to leave immediately and is ashamed to have played there.  Sad that he probably can't leave now that they're terrible.  Gotta strike while that iron is luke warm.  The bloom is off the hoi.
I bet this guy has never even attended ISU. The similarities are endless  :surprised:
Graduated a while ago actually.  :whistle1:
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 23, 2014, 10:45:11 AM »

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 23, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »
Man ku got up to that 1 line in a friggin' hurry

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 23, 2014, 11:12:57 AM »
Man ku got up to that 1 line in a friggin' hurry
The new Johnny Manziel is Joel Embiid. Of course they did!

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 23, 2014, 11:16:31 AM »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 23, 2014, 11:23:20 AM »
Syracuse would be a terrible match-up. I'm glad this is just some dumb January bracket.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 23, 2014, 11:25:35 AM »
Syracuse would be a terrible match-up. I'm glad this is just some dumb January bracket.

id probably wire all of their players money via western union that week. wed be fine.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 23, 2014, 11:26:16 AM »
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Do not want.

nope, don't want

Oh man, that south would get so much play in the local media. KU the 1 with Wichita St the 2. Creighton in there, Wichita St. 1st game with the team that opened up the season knocking off KState, then a possible 2nd round rematch with Gonzaga

:runaway:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 23, 2014, 11:31:15 AM »

Do not want.

nope, don't want

Oh man, that south would get so much play in the local media. KU the 1 with Wichita St the 2. Creighton in there, Wichita St. 1st game with the team that opened up the season knocking off KState, then a possible 2nd round rematch with Gonzaga

I'd love to be a 7/10 going against Wichita in round 2 (3, whatever it is). If we beat them we'd be like "Yeah punk, you dorks are so small time" and if they beat us we'd be like "Meh, football school"

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 23, 2014, 11:40:49 AM »

Do not want.

nope, don't want

I'd love to be a 7/10 going against Wichita in round 2 (3, whatever it is). If we beat them we'd be like "Yeah punk, you dorks are so small time" and if they beat us we'd be like "Meh, football school"

I want off the 8/9 line bad this year. All of the current 1's would be in us balls deep halfway through the first half, we might stand a chance against some of the 2s

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 23, 2014, 11:56:20 AM »
Florida fans with that bracket would have to be all  :sdeek:

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 23, 2014, 12:43:57 PM »

Do not want.

nope, don't want

I want off the 8/9 line bad this year. All of the current 1's would be in us balls deep halfway through the first half, we might stand a chance against some of the 2s
What makes any of you think we would even make it out of the first round to see one's or two's.  #oscar

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 23, 2014, 12:48:35 PM »
wichita state (i hate them) goes undefeay, needs to be a 1 seed.  otherwise just throw the whole system on trial because it will be exposed as a fraud and also as a joke to all who pay heed and enter it.  the magic they use to put these "brackets" (and i use that "term" loosely) is a joke and should be investigated by the federal government at a senate judiciary hearing.  one team is undefeated.  one team was bent over and embarrassed on national and in some cases international (depending on your broadcast provider plan) television.  who can say the right thing for the committee?  no one but the committee.  honestly they don't need JOE LUNARDI to pull these mock brackets up each week trying to sway minds in the court of public opinion.  do they?  if you answered yes, then explain how they could need it.

there is a lot of math and a lot of magic, which one do you believe in? sigmund freud or lance burton?  the true choice is up to you but just remember that what you post stays on the internet forever.   wabash cats.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 23, 2014, 12:56:05 PM »
Big 12   7
Pac-12   6
Big Ten   6
ACC           6

:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:
:dance:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 23, 2014, 03:15:14 PM »
UMass is ridiculously overrated.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 23, 2014, 03:28:42 PM »
wichita state (i hate them) goes undefeay, needs to be a 1 seed.  otherwise just throw the whole system on trial because it will be exposed as a fraud and also as a joke to all who pay heed and enter it.  the magic they use to put these "brackets" (and i use that "term" loosely) is a joke and should be investigated by the federal government at a senate judiciary hearing.  one team is undefeated.  one team was bent over and embarrassed on national and in some cases international (depending on your broadcast provider plan) television.  who can say the right thing for the committee?  no one but the committee.  honestly they don't need JOE LUNARDI to pull these mock brackets up each week trying to sway minds in the court of public opinion.  do they?  if you answered yes, then explain how they could need it.

there is a lot of math and a lot of magic, which one do you believe in? sigmund freud or lance burton?  the true choice is up to you but just remember that what you post stays on the internet forever.   wabash cats.

The Druids used to think that a solar eclipse was magic.  Throughout history, communities cloaked in ignorance have ascribed "magic" to things that, as it turns it, they just didn't understand.  Is that what's going on here?

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 23, 2014, 04:17:41 PM »

I've said it on here the last 2 years, but Lundardi (especially in late Jan-mid Feb) really isn't that accurate.   

He has Cal as a 8 seed.  They are 4-2 and have 5 losses overall.  Their SOS is 88 and they have 2 top 50 wins (Oregon and a Stanford who he barely has in).   He has Ucla as a 7 seed.  They are 3-2 and have 4 losses overall.   Their SOS is 24 but their only quality win is at Colorado.  And Texas is an 8 seed.   They are 4-2 with 4 losses, and their SOS is 54 and their 2 top 50 wins are Isu and Kstate.   

We are 4-2 and our SOS is 32, and we have 4 wins in the top 35.   And he has us below all 3 of those teams  :dunno:

Ohio st getting a 6 seed  is also pretty generous right now.  They are 15-4 and have no significant wins (only top 50 win is N Dakota) and the Buckeyes are 2-4 right now in the Big 10.

Yes this is late Jan bracket..... and things will change numerous times over the next 6-7 weeks...... and as of today I would have us as a 7 seed with he Big 12 having 7 seeds teams in

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 23, 2014, 04:41:04 PM »
Just like I said earlier, Wisconsin sucks, and so does the rest of the Big 10  :gocho:
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 23, 2014, 06:27:03 PM »

The Druids used to think that a solar eclipse was magic.  Throughout history, communities cloaked in ignorance have ascribed "magic" to things that, as it turns it, they just didn't understand.  Is that what's going on here?

kind of.  don't focus so much on the magic though- (lance burton) this isn't a who done it?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 24, 2014, 03:15:08 PM »
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology

Atleast Milwaukee flights are cheap.  :flush:

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #347 on: January 24, 2014, 03:28:18 PM »

Southwest out of Kansas City is easy.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 24, 2014, 03:29:17 PM »

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2014, 03:57:23 PM »

Southwest out of Kansas City is easy.
Yup. $130 round trip.

My friend and his fiancé live in Milwaukee. I could live with it.