Author Topic: Planned Parenthood  (Read 10214 times)

Offline Dave Wooderson

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Planned Parenthood
« on: February 14, 2011, 04:51:58 PM »
Killing off babies one minority at a time.  Liberals should be so proud to live up to Sanger's ideals by trying to exterminate the Black population.

:users:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Wait a minute guys... I don't play golf... for money... against people.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Planned Parenthood
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 04:54:32 PM »
doing the lord's work.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 05:15:11 PM »
Planned genocide?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 05:18:14 PM »
A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO PRIVACY IS AT STAKE
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 06:06:25 PM »
Killing off babies one minority at a time.  Liberals should be so proud to live up to Sanger's ideals by trying to exterminate the Black population.

Ummm.....per year whites have more abortions than any other group.

Anyways, I love my local P2. Been there a few times. Waiting room sucks and the water fountain is unreliable. But the security guard is nice considering his unenviable position. Overall I'd rate the place a 7.5/10.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 11:02:38 PM »

Anyways, I love my local P2. Been there a few times. Waiting room sucks and the water fountain is unreliable. But the security guard is nice considering his unenviable position. Overall I'd rate the place a 7.5/10.

black women make up 12.3% of the female population in America, but accounted for 36.4% of all U.S. abortions according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)

white women, who make up 69% of America's female population, but account for only 36% of all U.S. abortions

anyone that frequents planned parenthood is a degenerate pos, that place belongs in a dark corner of society right next to a brothel and behind a bath house

Offline ksudrew

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 11:20:56 PM »
failed with shirley morris

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 11:32:44 PM »
As an open agnostic I don't anticipate worshiping anyplace in my near and/or distant future, yet if I ever were to it would fall upon the grounds of a PP. Non-existent God bless them and the unspeakable work they pull off.

Only been there once, my ex-$!#* locked my keys in my car. Luckily they were willing to provide a wire hanger and we were on our way home sans sperm puppet .
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 11:14:37 AM »

You missed your first appointment.

:cry: <-----for the rest of us.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 11:55:53 AM »

black women make up 12.3% of the female population in America, but accounted for 36.4% of all U.S. abortions according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)

white women, who make up 69% of America's female population, but account for only 36% of all U.S. abortions

anyone that frequents planned parenthood is a degenerate pos, that place belongs in a dark corner of society right next to a brothel and behind a bath house

Would like to see the actual link to the CDC data you cite.

Latest abortion stats (Jan 2011) from the Guttmacher institute.

•The largest group having abortions (accounting for 36% of procedures)
are non-Hispanic white women.

•Black and Hispanic women together make up more than half (55%) of
women having abortions. This proportion is greater than their proportion
in the population because they have a higher rate of unintended
pregnancy; additionally, black women are more likely than other groups
of women to resolve an unintended pregnancy through abortion.

•?About 9% of women having abortions are Asian, Pacific Islander or
Native American.

The points of bullet 2 are well taken. I certainly realize that the abortion rate among blacks and hispanic teens are over-represented. However, in the aggregate more shmushmortions are performed by white women than any other group.

Also, closing Planned Parenthood wouldn't stop women from getting abortions numbnuts. Prostitution exists without brothels. Gay sex without bathhouses. Without planned parenthood, abortions (even if made illegal), would still occur. So long as abortion is still legal in the United States, places like Planned Parenthood are actually saving the lives of many teenage girls who would otherwise resort to riskier means to terminate a pregnancy.

Maybe if we lived in a country where one party wasn't continually sexually repressive and condoms, family planning, birth control, pap smears, etc, etc were openly discussed, distributed or made available to young women, particularly poor young women, we could see a decline in unwanted pregnancies and abortions. I would certainly love that. Planned Parenthood provides all of this for 1.85 million girls a year. Yet, you and people like you, would like Planned Parenthood shut down and the above activities labeled as illegal. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »
not sure why you think I want PP shutdown.  As long as abortion is legal people can kill as many of their own children as they want.  Doesn't make them any less degenerate though.

also, lol at the idea that more open discussion would reduce unwanted pregers.  It's talked about ad naseum in school, on tv, and among adolescents.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 12:25:10 PM »
not sure why you think I want PP shutdown.  As long as abortion is legal people can kill as many of their own children as they want.  Doesn't make them any less degenerate though.

also, lol at the idea that more open discussion would reduce unwanted pregers.  It's talked about ad naseum in school, on tv, and among adolescents.

Life isn't a sex ed video FSD. I'm sure that in between levels of Super Mario Kart you and your bros set the controllers down to discuss how controlling your jr. boners was of upmost importance so as to prevent unwanted pregos down the line.

Sex education is not "talked about" (what does this even mean?) anywhere on television. In schools, please note we just came off 8 years of abstinence-only sexual education wherein, among other things, contraceptive use is never mentioned as a viable alternative to not having sex. This is not sex education.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 01:17:02 PM »
not sure why you think I want PP shutdown.  As long as abortion is legal people can kill as many of their own children as they want.  Doesn't make them any less degenerate though.

also, lol at the idea that more open discussion would reduce unwanted pregers.  It's talked about ad naseum in school, on tv, and among adolescents.

Life isn't a sex ed video FSD. I'm sure that in between levels of Super Mario Kart you and your bros set the controllers down to discuss how controlling your jr. boners was of upmost importance so as to prevent unwanted pregos down the line.

Sex education is not "talked about" (what does this even mean?) anywhere on television. In schools, please note we just came off 8 years of abstinence-only sexual education wherein, among other things, contraceptive use is never mentioned as a viable alternative to not having sex. This is not sex education.

anyone that doesn't understand having sex is where babies come from by the time they're thinking about sex should be aborted.  gmafb

sex education is used to scare people from having sex by showing pictures of herpes and people with AIDS.  I think they do this because talking about how babies are made only took 30 seconds and they have an entire semester of time to fill. 

If you actually think talking about it more is going to reduce teen pregers you are as naive as the people who think shutting down gitmo will end terrorism.  maybe they should stamp a surgeon general's warning on all non-aborted babies genitalia warning them of what could happen down the road...

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »

anyone that doesn't understand having sex is where babies come from by the time they're thinking about sex should be aborted.  gmafb

sex education is used to scare people from having sex by showing pictures of herpes and people with AIDS.  I think they do this because talking about how babies are made only took 30 seconds and they have an entire semester of time to fill.  

If you actually think talking about it more is going to reduce teen pregers you are as naive as the people who think shutting down gitmo will end terrorism.  maybe they should stamp a surgeon general's warning on all non-aborted babies genitalia warning them of what could happen down the road...

I'm not terribly surprised here, given you are a continual embarrassment on this site. You do understand that there is a vast, vast, difference between explaining to someone where a baby comes from and discussing, explaining and teaching family planning, contraceptive use, planned vs. unplanned pregnancy, pre-natal care, child rearing responsibilities, female self-esteem and self-worth, gender identity, STD prevention, sexual abuse, rape, healthy relationships, and so on and so forth?

You've completely latched onto one word I've said and have created an alternate narrative. Let's review quickly what I said before you go impregnate your wife again and ignore her for another 2 years.

Here is what I actually said,

Maybe if we lived in a country where one party wasn't continually sexually repressive and condoms, family planning, birth control, pap smears, etc, etc were openly discussed, distributed or made available to young women, particularly poor young women, we could see a decline in unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 02:04:25 PM »

anyone that doesn't understand having sex is where babies come from by the time they're thinking about sex should be aborted.  gmafb

sex education is used to scare people from having sex by showing pictures of herpes and people with AIDS.  
I think they do this because talking about how babies are made only took 30 seconds and they have an entire semester of time to fill.  

If you actually think talking about it more is going to reduce teen pregers you are as naive as the people who think shutting down gitmo will end terrorism.  maybe they should stamp a surgeon general's warning on all non-aborted babies genitalia warning them of what could happen down the road...

This is dramatizing sex. It is a method proven not to work. I want to normalize sex. You know, like actually anticipate that teens will develop emotional and physical attachments with another person and regard it as a non-threatening, healthy part of human development.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 02:35:55 PM »

I'm not terribly surprised here, given you are a continual embarrassment on this site. You do understand that there is a vast, vast, difference between explaining to someone where a baby comes from and discussing, explaining and teaching family planning, contraceptive use, planned vs. unplanned pregnancy, pre-natal care, child rearing responsibilities, female self-esteem and self-worth, gender identity, STD prevention, sexual abuse, rape, healthy relationships, and so on and so forth?

If you tried explaining any of this to a high school student, they'd probably call you a f a g

People don't wear condoms because condoms f*cking suck.  People have unplanned pregnancies because they want to f*ck someone else real bad(particularly when they're in high school).  Believe it or not unplanned pregers, are.. . . . wait for it. . . UNPLANNED. 

People know what happens when you have a baby, and guess what they still have sex.  People know they aren't supposed to steal, but they still do it.  People know they aren't supposed to spend more than they make, yet its an epidemic in this country.  It's not because they haven't been appropriately counseled and its not because their self-esteems haven't been stoked, it's because most people have no self-control and can't control their own urges (whether it be sex, possessions, whatever), or in most cases don't care to because the consequences really aren't that severe (what's an abortion cost, couple hundo???). 

You can insult me all you want, and through out all your party line rhetoric, it doesn't change the fact that you are wrong and there isn't a shred of empirical evidence supporting your dumbass claims.  As with most asinine liberal ideology, it would be great if it were true, but its not.  Please, rejoin us in the real world Paul.  Even as a cynic, it's a pretty cool place.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 03:09:01 PM »
Sugar Dick, the goal will never be to completely stamp out unwanted pregnancies. And, hard for you to understand but having an abortion is actually a preferred method for many women who would rather that than the litany of other lifetime problems associated with teenage parenting. And no where in your idiotic rant did you touch on the idea that the ability to controls one's sexuality and make responsible, informed decisions is a basic human right. Furthermore, misinformation, or misrepresentation of truths that is displayed in the current sex ed programs in the US compounds an already difficult situation. Therefore, fixing and enhancing sex education is required.

Regarding differing methods, there is data, of course And unfortunately for you, there are places where sex education that is embatassingly better than those employed in the United States, has been in place for years and is proven to work.

Here are some statistics for the United States: Note, 60% abstinence-only education, sex ed not mandated by gov. Teachers not required to attain sex ed training.
- The teenage birth rate in the United States is the highest in the developed world.
- 80% of teenage pregnancies in the U.S. are unintended (1/3 ultimately give birth, 1/3 miscarry, 1/3 abort)
- The teenage birth rate rate has declined since 1990 however. Why? 25% is due to abstinence, 75% to contraceptive.
- An inverse correlation has been noted between teen pregnancy rates and the quality of education in a state

Netherlands: Sex ed mandatory, including required info about, pregnancy, STI's, sexual orientation, homophobia, sexual values, respect for different attitudes regarding sex and sexuality, skills for developing healthy sexuality. Teachers' education includes training on sex ed topics. Emphasizes importance of open discussions about sexuality in the classroom.

- Lowest rate of unplanned pregnancy, abortion and teen pregnancy in the western world.
- Teenage birthrate 8.2 per 1000 compared to 54.4 in the US
- Abortion rates only 4.2 per 1000 compared to 29.2 in the US.
- Rate of contraception during first intercourse is 85% compared to 65% in the US
- Teens in the Netherlands postpone sex longer and have fewer sex partners than teens in the US.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 03:36:21 PM »
Sugar Dick, the goal will never be to completely stamp out unwanted pregnancies. And, hard for you to understand but having an abortion is actually a preferred method for many women who would rather that than the litany of other lifetime problems associated with teenage parenting. And no where in your idiotic rant did you touch on the idea that the ability to controls one's sexuality and make responsible, informed decisions is a basic human right. Furthermore, misinformation, or misrepresentation of truths that is displayed in the current sex ed programs in the US compounds an already difficult situation. Therefore, fixing and enhancing sex education is required.

Regarding differing methods, there is data, of course And unfortunately for you, there are places where sex education that is embatassingly better than those employed in the United States, has been in place for years and is proven to work.

Here are some statistics for the United States: Note, 60% abstinence-only education, sex ed not mandated by gov. Teachers not required to attain sex ed training.
- The teenage birth rate in the United States is the highest in the developed world.
- 80% of teenage pregnancies in the U.S. are unintended (1/3 ultimately give birth, 1/3 miscarry, 1/3 abort)
- The teenage birth rate rate has declined since 1990 however. Why? 25% is due to abstinence, 75% to contraceptive.
- An inverse correlation has been noted between teen pregnancy rates and the quality of education in a state

Netherlands: Sex ed mandatory, including required info about, pregnancy, STI's, sexual orientation, homophobia, sexual values, respect for different attitudes regarding sex and sexuality, skills for developing healthy sexuality. Teachers' education includes training on sex ed topics. Emphasizes importance of open discussions about sexuality in the classroom.

- Lowest rate of unplanned pregnancy, abortion and teen pregnancy in the western world.
- Rate of contraception during first intercourse is 85% compared to 65% in the US
- Teens in the Netherlands postpone sex longer and have fewer sex partners than teens in the US.

Paul, I'm sorry but I disagree with your opinion.  You still have provided no empirical evidence that your method works.  A few soundbites and snippits don't make you right.  The Dow Jones hit 14,000 under W.  The internet was invented while Al Gore was alive.  Bill Clinton was president when the US had a budget surplus.

Smarter people will always make smarter decisions.  The dutch live with their parents until they're 30.  Note the correlation.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 04:03:33 PM »

Paul, I'm sorry but I disagree with your opinion.  You still have provided no empirical evidence that your method works.  A few soundbites and snippits don't make you right.  The Dow Jones hit 14,000 under W.  The internet was invented while Al Gore was alive.  Bill Clinton was president when the US had a budget surplus.

Smarter people will always make smarter decisions.  The dutch live with their parents until they're 30.  Note the correlation.

Are you suggesting that sexual education for teens has no bearing on their sexual behavior whatsoever?

Funny for you to chide me for not citing evidence. You haven't posted anything but anecdotal, observation-based tidbits that can't be proven right or wrong. You understand that saying things like,  "Smarter people make smarter decisions" "People have no self-control" "People dont' wear condoms cause condoms suck" "It's talked about ad naseum in school, on tv, and among adolescents." "Everyone knows how babies are made"  are the lowest form of debate?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 04:13:22 PM »
Paul, calm down.  I disagree with your opinions.  I've shared my opinions on the subject.  I think that education is very helpful.  I'm just skeptical that your method of sex education will have any substantial effect on abortions or teen pregers or whatever it is we're talking about now. 

I think it would be most helpful if parents gave a crap about their own kids and stopped blaming their children's shortcomings on the school.  I have no evidence for this opinion, but I'm guess there's a really high inverse correlation between good parenting and teen pregers.

Offline Dave Wooderson

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 04:37:09 PM »
Liberals just want kill as many babies as possible.  As you can tell from the pic they are not real people anyways and shouldn't have any rights.  A good place for a hanger in the head is what the Libs think.  And if they make it out alive, just let them die, as that is what the Lib's Fav' Obama voted for in Illinois.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 10:53:42 PM »
Paul, calm down.  I disagree with your opinions.  I've shared my opinions on the subject.  I think that education is very helpful.  I'm just skeptical that your method of sex education will have any substantial effect on abortions or teen pregers or whatever it is we're talking about now. 

I think it would be most helpful if parents gave a cac about their own kids and stopped blaming their children's shortcomings on the school.  I have no evidence for this opinion, but I'm guess there's a really high inverse correlation between good parenting and teen pregers.

But a direct correlation between teenage parents of an unwanted child and their parenting skills.

Offline Dave Wooderson

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »
Also, closing Planned Parenthood wouldn't stop women from getting abortions numbnuts. Prostitution exists without brothels. Gay sex without bathhouses. Without planned parenthood, abortions (even if made illegal), would still occur. So long as abortion is still legal in the United States, places like Planned Parenthood are actually saving the lives of many teenage girls who would otherwise resort to riskier means to terminate a pregnancy.

This is a tired stupid argument that you should be ashamed of making.  We should follow your own logic and make all murder legal, since some people are going to do it anyway.  You are a tool for murder if you support abortion, but that's a fact you are not willing to face.  Just remember, this is what you are for:

http://wholeworldinhishands.com/world/images/abortion.jpg
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:30:51 AM by Dave Wooderson »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 10:21:16 AM »
Hey, Dave Wooderson, go eff yourself.

Offline Dave Wooderson

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 10:23:14 AM »
Hey, Dave Wooderson, go eff yourself.

Truth hurts.  Deal with it.