Author Topic: Coaching Search Master Thread (now featuring worst possible choice oscar weber)  (Read 583909 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Coaching Search Master Thread
« Reply #650 on: March 27, 2012, 10:08:16 AM »
Not sure if this will help you guys, but maybe it will once you calm down a bit: be patient, let some things happen, you may feel better

let me guess. kstate AD is going to throw frank under bus and say all sorts of bad stuff and then replace him with a guy that won't do all that bad stuff. yeah...that's not going to make me feel better at all.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Coaching Search Master Thread
« Reply #651 on: March 27, 2012, 10:15:22 AM »
potential positive is there's a chance Currie may pay more than whatever Frank is now getting just to eff with him  :thumbs:

If he doesn't, frank wins.  I am sure dumbass currie knows that.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 27, 2012, 10:18:10 AM »
Back to being really rough ridin' mad after hearing frank talk to the S. Carolina fucks like they are people and not horrible greasy fat faces.  Also Currie immediately mentioning Casey Scott makes me want to start a fire.

Currie was more usless in todays conf than he has been in the last 4 days

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Curtis Kitchen ? @curtiskitchen
Don't know if the call has already been made, but even if it's a short convo, hope Gregg Marshall is/was toward top of list. #kstate

I'd rather have a sister in a whore house than GM as our coach

well said, GM licks smelly taints

I didn't need that visual :nono:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 27, 2012, 11:01:32 AM »
We aren't getting Mack or Pastner or Stevens (LOL @ people even discussing them) and Currie apparently lost Pearl's phone number so I say just go with the best looking, best smelling, best recruiting high-major assistant in the country. Don't know who that is.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #655 on: March 27, 2012, 11:04:26 AM »
We aren't getting Mack or Pastner or Stevens (LOL @ people even discussing them) and Currie apparently lost Pearl's phone number so I say just go with the best looking, best smelling, best recruiting high-major assistant in the country. Don't know who that is.

I tried looking.  That's hard to find.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: March 27, 2012, 11:06:06 AM »

I tried looking.  That's hard to find.

He's ugly as eff, but whatevs:

http://www.texassports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/springmann_russell00.html

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 27, 2012, 11:07:39 AM »
Not sure if this will help you guys, but maybe it will once you calm down a bit: be patient, let some things happen, you may feel better

let me guess. kstate AD is going to throw frank under bus and say all sorts of bad stuff and then replace him with a guy that won't do all that bad stuff. yeah...that's not going to make me feel better at all.

Look, I know you guys are upset. If you want to take it out on me, not gonna stop you. I will continue to post what I know and what I can say. I'm kinda limited as to what I can comment on right now without putting myself in a bad spot, so I'm sorry that I am vague here... Trying to talk some of you off the ledge -- there are some things that will/could happen that might change your opinions about everybody involved. I'm not taking anybody's side, I'm #teamkstate. And K-State will probably be better off no matter what.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: March 27, 2012, 11:09:09 AM »

Look, I know you guys are upset. If you want to take it out on me, not gonna stop you. I will continue to post what I know and what I can say. I'm kinda limited as to what I can comment on right now without putting myself in a bad spot, so I'm sorry that I am vague here... Trying to talk some of you off the ledge -- there are some things that will/could happen that might change your opinions about everybody involved. I'm not taking anybody's side, I'm #teamkstate. And K-State will probably be better off no matter what.

hey CC, is the receipt in the trash thing legit?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: March 27, 2012, 11:10:28 AM »

hey CC, is the receipt in the trash thing legit?
yes

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: March 27, 2012, 11:10:54 AM »
sonofabitch. Thanks.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 27, 2012, 11:11:06 AM »
what's the deal with pearl CC?

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 27, 2012, 11:12:10 AM »

was told that as of now, it won't happen.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 27, 2012, 11:12:35 AM »

I'm with you CC.   :ksu: :emawkid: let's getting this coaching search underway.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 27, 2012, 11:13:53 AM »

HOPE? You should tell your bosses that it should happen. People would be very happy.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 27, 2012, 11:13:57 AM »

WHOOOOAAAA DO NOT WANT

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 27, 2012, 11:14:02 AM »

we're mumped.  There isn't a person on earth who will come and work for currie after this that does not have a prior relationship with him.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 27, 2012, 11:16:04 AM »

WHOOOOAAAA DO NOT WANT

if you think I was trying to imply underwood I wasn't.  if they were going to hire him it would be done by now.  I"m guessing a guy with no KSU ties.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 27, 2012, 11:26:45 AM »

obviously this means we are getting some filler dude in here for 2 years and then brucie is showing up.

thanks for the scoop cc  :cheers:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 27, 2012, 11:27:39 AM »
#teamcaptaincrap
emaw

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 27, 2012, 11:30:24 AM »

It's Danny Manning.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 27, 2012, 11:32:26 AM »

It's Danny Manning.

Oh I see, we are going to start throwing out names that we have no shot at and hope a mirracle happens... It's Coach K... needs a new challenge.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 27, 2012, 11:33:25 AM »

It's Danny Manning.

can't recruit, looks awkward.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: March 27, 2012, 11:33:56 AM »
#teamcaptaincrap

this...truly appreciate him and his insight.  i will say that NOTHING will come to light that changes my mind about these two. It's pretty clear Frank was a difficult employee and Currie an overbearing boss and neither could figure out how to be a big boy and work together.

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
OMG ... I'm trying to help here ...
« Reply #674 on: March 27, 2012, 11:36:37 AM »
I'm going to throw a name out there, and you guys will laugh, but it would be ...

a) a splash hire
b) hilarious
c) awesome

Jay Bilas.

From TheBigLead:

Perhaps the most interesting nugget Bilas revealed on the subject of coaching was that he has had “a few” coaching offers in recent years, including one he came very close to accepting. When pressed on the topic, he said, “I probably shouldn’t have said that,” and refused to elaborate. To satiate his coaching desire, Bilas coaches some of the best high school players in the nation at the NIKE skills academy every summer.

Any interest in #KSU4Bilas?

Extremely recognizable, ESPN would love K-State, would get great recruits, knows everyone.

:ksu:  :ksu:  :ksu: