Author Topic: CK  (Read 211082 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: CK
« Reply #900 on: February 12, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »
:cheers: to the rando from your Olssen state who set our fine collegiate paper right
:confused:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: February 12, 2011, 12:42:02 AM »
:cheers: to the rando from your Olssen state who set our fine collegiate paper right
:confused:

TOBIAS KNOWS THE TRUTH   :party:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: February 12, 2011, 01:07:44 AM »
crap going down here!!! omg.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: February 12, 2011, 01:15:24 AM »
I was just  :confused: about the Olssen state thing.   :ck:  But yes, WillieWannabe, there is indeed some crap going down here.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:23:05 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: February 12, 2011, 01:43:34 AM »
Schulz says this was all more goEMAW BS.

Schulz even commented on the reports on Curtis Kelly that have been in the news.
"All this junk you have been reading in the paper the last couple days I would say you shouldn't believe it," Schulz said.

http://www.kstatecollegian.com/news/president-schulz-addresses-questions-at-open-forum-1.2465675

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: February 12, 2011, 01:46:52 AM »

Schulz even commented on the reports on Curtis Kelly that have been in the news.
"All this junk you have been reading in the paper the last couple days I would say you shouldn't believe it," Schulz said.

http://www.kstatecollegian.com/news/president-schulz-addresses-questions-at-open-forum-1.2465675

@berk54 then decides goEMAW shouldn't celebrate saving the day when they started the "rumor", and proceeds to get destroyed on twitter all day culminating with him throwing the wrath of GoDaddy legal personnel at goEMAW.

@berk54 @goEMAW have fun hearing from legal personnel at godaddy.com about you threatening to hang me.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: February 12, 2011, 01:48:08 AM »

I want to know what Rintoul thinks about it.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: February 12, 2011, 02:00:24 AM »

@berk54 then decides goEMAW shouldn't celebrate saving the day when they started the "rumor", and proceeds to get destroyed on twitter all day culminating with him throwing the wrath of GoDaddy legal personnel at goEMAW.

@berk54 @goEMAW have fun hearing from legal personnel at godaddy.com about you threatening to hang me.

:surprised:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: February 12, 2011, 02:05:23 AM »

sounds like schulz just sent a message to one jonathon currie.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: February 12, 2011, 02:41:25 AM »
Yep, Bosco told Currie to GTFO with his suspension.

Third Positive Test

Notification of the results will be made to the designated University counselor, the student-athlete, the Director of Sports Medicine and/or his designee, the Director of Athletics, Associate Athletic Director for Compliance, the appropriate sport administrator, the team physician, the appropriate head coach, and the immediate supervisor of Sports Medicine as outlined above. The student-athlete will be notified in writing that he/she will be immediately and permanently suspended from all athletics participation with loss of financial aid.

Appeal

Within 24 hours of receipt of notification the student-athlete may request in writing that the Director of Athletics convene a meeting with the Director of Sports Medicine, Associate Athletic Director for Compliance, the appropriate sport administrator, appropriate head coach, and the immediate supervisor of Sports Medicine to present reasons why the sanction should not be imposed or should be modified. At the conclusion of the meeting, unless the Director of Athletics determines otherwise, the period of suspension will begin immediately.

Within three (3) days of receipt of the notification of any pending sanction from the Director of Athletics, the student-athlete may appeal the sanction to a committee comprised of the Chair and four other members of the General Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee.

Within seven (7) days of receipt of the written request for an appeal, the Chair of the General Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee will convene a hearing at which time the student-athlete will have an opportunity to be heard and present evidence concerning the reported test results and the impending sanction. The student athlete may request to have the “B” sample tested at the same laboratory that tested the “A” sample. The student-athlete may be accompanied at the hearing by an attorney and/or other person of his or her choice who may act as an advisor. The student athlete’s representatives may confer jointly, but will not be permitted to address the Committee.

The Chair of the General Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee will give written notification to the student-athlete and the Director of Athletics of the decision of the Committee. The Committee's decision will be final.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: February 12, 2011, 02:45:14 AM »
Quote your source! ;-)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: February 12, 2011, 05:39:22 AM »
Just a question in general . . . has Curtis actually gotten his Undergrad degree already??   

Any chance this is academic related??  (Doubt it) but not out of the question is it?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: February 12, 2011, 07:22:35 AM »
Yep, Bosco told Currie to GTFO with his suspension.

Third Positive Test

Notification of the results will be made to the designated University counselor, the student-athlete, the Director of Sports Medicine and/or his designee, the Director of Athletics, Associate Athletic Director for Compliance, the appropriate sport administrator, the team physician, the appropriate head coach, and the immediate supervisor of Sports Medicine as outlined above. The student-athlete will be notified in writing that he/she will be immediately and permanently suspended from all athletics participation with loss of financial aid.

Appeal

Within 24 hours of receipt of notification the student-athlete may request in writing that the Director of Athletics convene a meeting with the Director of Sports Medicine, Associate Athletic Director for Compliance, the appropriate sport administrator, appropriate head coach, and the immediate supervisor of Sports Medicine to present reasons why the sanction should not be imposed or should be modified. At the conclusion of the meeting, unless the Director of Athletics determines otherwise, the period of suspension will begin immediately.

Within three (3) days of receipt of the notification of any pending sanction from the Director of Athletics, the student-athlete may appeal the sanction to a committee comprised of the Chair and four other members of the General Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee.

Within seven (7) days of receipt of the written request for an appeal, the Chair of the General Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee will convene a hearing at which time the student-athlete will have an opportunity to be heard and present evidence concerning the reported test results and the impending sanction. The student athlete may request to have the “B” sample tested at the same laboratory that tested the “A” sample. The student-athlete may be accompanied at the hearing by an attorney and/or other person of his or her choice who may act as an advisor. The student athlete’s representatives may confer jointly, but will not be permitted to address the Committee.

The Chair of the General Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee will give written notification to the student-athlete and the Director of Athletics of the decision of the Committee. The Committee's decision will be final.

Nice find Trim

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: February 12, 2011, 08:41:01 AM »

Schulz' phrasing leaves lots of room for interpretation. He didn't say the stuff in the papers was false, he said it was "junk." And he knows that when he says "you shouldn't believe it," our shirt-tuck fanbase will unquestioningly oblige.

I think if we were wrong, CaptainCrap would have set us straight by now.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: February 12, 2011, 08:42:16 AM »
Just a question in general . . . has Curtis actually gotten his Undergrad degree already??   

Any chance this is academic related??  (Doubt it) but not out of the question is it?

They said on the teevee that he's already graduated.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: February 12, 2011, 09:23:09 AM »

if i were to guess, i would go with the stuff that has been talked about all thread and what trim just posted.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: February 12, 2011, 09:34:08 AM »
Why is everyone trying to find some other less obvious explanation?  It's really not even in question what happened imo.  I mean, the fact that the coach just throws out angry non-denials should be confirmation for anyone who still didn't believe goEMAW and every beat reporter that covers the cats. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: February 12, 2011, 09:40:18 AM »
Why is everyone trying to find some other less obvious explanation?  It's really not even in question what happened imo.  I mean, the fact that the coach just throws out angry non-denials should be confirmation for anyone who still didn't believe goEMAW and every beat reporter that covers the cats. 

this.  Frank was trying to protect Curt and take the fire himself at that presser.  what did people expect him to stay?  "Yeah Curt likes to get toasted, but with our front line depleted he's really needed right now, so we decided its cool, see you in Boulder"

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: February 12, 2011, 09:41:11 AM »
guys,

what if curtis was just using a marker to write his name on things on campus and they were going to expel him, but then he told them it was an erasable marker and then went and erased it all and then was like "gotcha!" and then they shook their heads and were like "dang you curtis. you sure got us you rascal" and then they let him stay and play basketball. possible, no?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: February 12, 2011, 09:44:03 AM »
guys,

what if curtis was just using a marker to write his name on things on campus and they were going to expel him, but then he told them it was an erasable marker and then went and erased it all and then was like "gotcha!" and then they shook their heads and were like "dang you curtis. you sure got us you rascal" and then they let him stay and play basketball. possible, no?

yeah..............but on weed

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: February 12, 2011, 10:20:34 AM »

Yeah, just because we're always getting embarrassingly pak'd at formal functions and lynch mobbing the crap out of tards, doesn't mean we don't know exactly what the eff we're talking about.

Offline bradleigh

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: February 12, 2011, 03:22:07 PM »
It can't be understated how important it is that the tucks can believe it was all made up.
2/8/11 - Never Forget

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: February 12, 2011, 03:50:13 PM »
Heard from a media person that the players hate the media now. They are allegedly not going to say much during post game interviews. Makes BBSing much less fun.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: February 12, 2011, 04:14:19 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."