Author Topic: the argument for mike leach right now  (Read 79202 times)

catzacker

Re: the argument for mike leach right now
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2011, 11:49:52 AM »
if you love ksu, you will cheer for it to have an god awful season this year.  i'm dead serious.  the only way he goes is if we suck.  i'm hopeful that ku beats us by 2 touchdowns.  the new conf schedule and ron prince's scheduling might be a blessing. 

I'm so sorry that things didn't quite work out for you this year, catzacker.  Must have been very painful for you to endure.   :cry:

i regret nothing.

ksu football since 2004
4-7, 5-6, 7-6, 5-7, 5-7, 6-6, 7-6, 10-3

Which one is not like the other….

you don't realize, you simply cannot say things like that. you come off as extremely unlikable. does that mean anything to you?!?!

on the outside, no.  on the inside, it hurts, bro.  it hurts.

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2011, 11:52:20 AM »
if you love ksu, you will cheer for it to have an god awful season this year.  i'm dead serious.  the only way he goes is if we suck.  i'm hopeful that ku beats us by 2 touchdowns.  the new conf schedule and ron prince's scheduling might be a blessing. 

I'm so sorry that things didn't quite work out for you this year, catzacker.  Must have been very painful for you to endure.   :cry:

i regret nothing.

ksu football since 2004

I should add I don't regret a goddam thing I said, either.

Go ahead and not regret it, but I hope you know that you're probably a pessimistic asshat that nobody likes to watch games with. You're probably a loser that is always searching for greener pastures in life and is never happy with anything. You probably have a cool 6 year old boy at home who you constantly berate and tell him how much he sucks at things.
elitist since 1994

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2011, 11:58:55 AM »
next year when we suck again, all of these tucks will vanish again, rusty.   :cheers:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2011, 12:02:39 PM »
i bet rusty and zacker would be great fun to watch a game with.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2011, 12:07:19 PM »
I've really enjoyed all the winning this season.  One of the most fun seasons ever.  I feel bad for anyone who feels different.  

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2011, 12:15:13 PM »
I've really enjoyed all the winning this season.  One of the most fun seasons ever.  I feel bad for anyone who feels different.  

some just can't handle it cf3.  some just can't. 

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2011, 12:25:42 PM »
He came to calm the waters, waters are calmed, he isn't leaving. That is the real issue IMO
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »
So if the Jayhawks snag Mike Leach right out from under us now, do we still want Snyder fired?  Who do we dream about then?   :ohno:

(Some real gems in this thread by rusty and catzacker) 

And where the hell were you, bad person? No one in this thread, (except maybe fatty), thought we would have anything close to the season we had. No one.

You hid when things weren't great, and come out now and act like you were right all along?  Kiss my ass.

I did not expect a 10-win season this year at all.  I figured it would be around year four before we got 8 or more wins.  This year I expected maybe 6 or 7 wins and to finish better than 8th in the conference as we were picked.  Yet even with those expectations, I knew it would be bat-crap crazy to fire the guy as you clowns wanted.  You have to give a coach a chance to either succeed or fail, and after only two years and coming off a 7-win bowl season, that was yet to be determined with Snyder.  But I knew there as a much greater chance he would eventually succeed than fail, especially by year four.  It just so happens we took that huge step forward this year, which is great.  It's just that your dumb ass didn't even want to give him that chance despite his proven record as a winner in the past.

I did not "hide" when things were not great.  I have always supported Snyder, just not in every thread because I have never been a prolific poster.  The number of posts and threads attacking him the past two years have been too numerous for me to sit around wasting my time defending him at every turn, and it is not like your dumb ass would have listened to reason anyway.  I have read many threads the past two years where people have tried that and failed to reason with you regarding Snyder.  It's like you and a few others have (or had) a personal vendetta against him for some reason.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »
next year In 2 years when we suck again, all of these tucks will vanish again, rusty.   :cheers:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2011, 12:46:33 PM »
If you blindly support any coach that is losing you are part of the problem.  Everyone that demanded better, congratulations.  You were the solution.  It's up to all of us to make sure our coach doesn't get complacent again.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2011, 12:51:15 PM »
So if the Jayhawks snag Mike Leach right out from under us now, do we still want Snyder fired?  Who do we dream about then?   :ohno:

And where the hell were you, bad person? No one in this thread, (except maybe fatty), thought we would have anything close to the season we had. No one.

You hid when things weren't great, and come out now and act like you were right all along?  Kiss my ass.

I did not expect a 10-win season this year at all.  I figured it would be around year four before we got 8 or more wins.  This year I expected maybe 6 or 7 wins and to finish better than 8th in the conference as we were picked.  Yet even with those expectations, I knew it would be bat-crap crazy to fire the guy as you clowns wanted.  You have to give a coach a chance to either succeed or fail, and after only two years and coming off a 7-win bowl season, that was yet to be determined with Snyder.  But I knew there as a much greater chance he would eventually succeed than fail, especially by year four.  It just so happens we took that huge step forward this year, which is great.  It's just that your dumb ass didn't even want to give him that chance despite his proven record as a winner in the past.

I did not "hide" when things were not great.  I have always supported Snyder, just not in every thread because I have never been a prolific poster.  The number of posts and threads attacking him the past two years have been too numerous for me to sit around wasting my time defending him at every turn, and it is not like your dumb ass would have listened to reason anyway.  I have read many threads the past two years where people have tried that and failed to reason with you regarding Snyder.  It's like you and a few others have (or had) a personal vendetta against him for some reason.

Here's the thing. If Snyder is only winning 7 wins max, or 8 wins after 4 years like you thought he would, THERE IS NO rough ridin' POINT TO HAVING HIM AROUND. Tons of coaches can do that. Snyder's old, and his craptastic staff leaves no shot at continuity when he retires. SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT?

It isn't personal, it's about what I thought was best for the football program. Idiot.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2011, 12:51:23 PM »
I still want Cosh gone.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »

Here's the thing. If Snyder is only winning 7 wins max, or 8 wins after 4 years like you thought he would, THERE IS NO rough ridin' POINT TO HAVING HIM AROUND. Tons of coaches can do that. Snyder's old, and his craptastic staff leaves no shot at continuity when he retires. SO WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT?

It isn't personal, it's about what I thought was best for the football program. Idiot.

Yeah, we can't pretend that Snyder is going to live forever. If Snyder were a younger man, I would have been perfectly content with his performance coming into this season. Snyder proved me and a whole lot of other people wrong by going out and possibly winning 11 games this year, though.

catzacker

« Reply #188 on: November 29, 2011, 01:00:06 PM »

i regret nothing.

ksu football since 2004

I should add I don't regret a goddam thing I said, either.

Go ahead and not regret it, but I hope you know that you're probably a pessimistic asshat that nobody likes to watch games with. You're probably a loser that is always searching for greener pastures in life and is never happy with anything. You probably have a cool 6 year old boy at home who you constantly berate and tell him how much he sucks at things.

He’s actually 3 years old…and maybe if worked harder at throwing a tighter spiral,  I wouldn’t have to berate him.  

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 29, 2011, 01:25:33 PM »
So if the Jayhawks snag Mike Leach right out from under us now, do we still want Snyder fired?  Who do we dream about then?   :ohno:

You hid when things weren't great, and come out now and act like you were right all along?  Kiss my ass.

I did not expect a 10-win season this year at all.  I figured it would be around year four before we got 8 or more wins.  This year I expected maybe 6 or 7 wins and to finish better than 8th in the conference as we were picked.  Yet even with those expectations, I knew it would be bat-crap crazy to fire the guy as you clowns wanted.  You have to give a coach a chance to either succeed or fail, and after only two years and coming off a 7-win bowl season, that was yet to be determined with Snyder.  But I knew there as a much greater chance he would eventually succeed than fail, especially by year four.  It just so happens we took that huge step forward this year, which is great.  It's just that your dumb ass didn't even want to give him that chance despite his proven record as a winner in the past.

I did not "hide" when things were not great.  I have always supported Snyder, just not in every thread because I have never been a prolific poster.  The number of posts and threads attacking him the past two years have been too numerous for me to sit around wasting my time defending him at every turn, and it is not like your dumb ass would have listened to reason anyway.  I have read many threads the past two years where people have tried that and failed to reason with you regarding Snyder.  It's like you and a few others have (or had) a personal vendetta against him for some reason.

in the history of the b12, only 6 coaches have won at least 8 games in a season.  ya, sure thing rusty, tons of coaches can do that.  :lol:

give it up, you're full of F.A.I.L. on every level in this thread and don't have a clue about football coaches.  

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 29, 2011, 01:31:02 PM »
So if the Jayhawks snag Mike Leach right out from under us now, do we still want Snyder fired?  Who do we dream about then?   :ohno:

You hid when things weren't great, and come out now and act like you were right all along?  Kiss my ass.

I did not expect a 10-win season this year at all.  I figured it would be around year four before we got 8 or more wins.  This year I expected maybe 6 or 7 wins and to finish better than 8th in the conference as we were picked.  Yet even with those expectations, I knew it would be bat-crap crazy to fire the guy as you clowns wanted.  You have to give a coach a chance to either succeed or fail, and after only two years and coming off a 7-win bowl season, that was yet to be determined with Snyder.  But I knew there as a much greater chance he would eventually succeed than fail, especially by year four.  It just so happens we took that huge step forward this year, which is great.  It's just that your dumb ass didn't even want to give him that chance despite his proven record as a winner in the past.

I did not "hide" when things were not great.  I have always supported Snyder, just not in every thread because I have never been a prolific poster.  The number of posts and threads attacking him the past two years have been too numerous for me to sit around wasting my time defending him at every turn, and it is not like your dumb ass would have listened to reason anyway.  I have read many threads the past two years where people have tried that and failed to reason with you regarding Snyder.  It's like you and a few others have (or had) a personal vendetta against him for some reason.

in the history of the b12, only 6 coaches have won at least 8 games in a season.  ya, sure thing rusty, tons of coaches can do that.  :lol:

give it up, you're full of F.A.I.L. on every level in this thread and don't have a clue about football coaches.  

LHC Bill Snyder, Mark Mangino, Gary Pinkel, Bob Stoops, Les Miles, Art Briles, Mike Gundy, R.C. Slocum, Dennis Franchione, Mack Brown, Dan McCarney, and I easily could have missed one or two more.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 01:32:34 PM by Nuts Kicked »

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 29, 2011, 01:32:19 PM »

If it isn't personal, did you really have to throw in the part about him being a dickhead?

LHC Bill Snyder rough ridin' sucks at coaching football in 2011 and is a dickhead. eff him.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=14664.msg348449#msg348449

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline BMWWcat

• Combo-Fan
  • I still love the Purple Pants...
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2011, 01:48:47 PM »
I still want Cosh gone.

I almost like this comment as much as I like those wings you make...and those were some damn fine wings.
Dax fan club member!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2011, 01:54:33 PM »
If it isn't personal, did you really have to throw in the part about him being a dickhead?

LHC Bill Snyder rough ridin' sucks at coaching football in 2011 and is a dickhead. eff him.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=14664.msg348449#msg348449

No, I absolutely did not have to call him a dickhead. But I liked the effect.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: November 29, 2011, 02:19:53 PM »

The point is that once you have hired a coach, the administration needs to get behind that coach and give him a shot to either succeed or fail before pulling the trigger and firing him.  Otherwise, why would a top-flight coach even consider coming here knowing that we didn't even give the previous coach a fair chance?  And guess what!  My expectations were nothing but a guess, and not a basis for firing a coach with a winning record.  I knew there was a chance he could actually exceed expectations just like he did in the first go-around.  Do you have any concept of how Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) K-State would have looked to the nation if we had actually fired Snyder at the end of last year? 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 29, 2011, 02:29:13 PM »

The point is that once you have hired a coach, the administration needs to get behind that coach and give him a shot to either succeed or fail before pulling the trigger and firing him.  Otherwise, why would a top-flight coach even consider coming here knowing that we didn't even give the previous coach a fair chance?  And guess what!  My expectations were nothing but a guess, and not a basis for firing a coach with a winning record.  I knew there was a chance he could actually exceed expectations just like he did in the first go-around.  Do you have any concept of how Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) K-State would have looked to the nation if we had actually fired Snyder at the end of last year? 

Just as Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) as we did when we hired him a second time, most likely.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 29, 2011, 02:37:11 PM »

A top-flight coach doesn't give a crap about the circumstances in which the previous coach was let go.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 29, 2011, 02:45:15 PM »
I cant believe anyone is actually arguing that we should or should have fired snyder. :facepalm:
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 29, 2011, 02:50:04 PM »
I cant believe anyone is actually arguing that we should or should have fired snyder. :facepalm:

I don't believe he should have been rehired, but I'm not going to go Occupy Vanier or anything.