Author Topic: Bryce Brown against LHC Bill Snyder in steal cage death match of heaven versus hell!  (Read 13392 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Looks like Bryce didn't play today.  Nagging injury?  :dunno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You have to admit our running backs are extremely explosive without him . . . the non Bryce's  tore off long runs of 9, 11 and 9.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 06:21:34 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
We'll be fine without him, nobody needs a primadona anyway.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Eye hernia season has stared early.  Is there a ground hog we can consult to see if this will be like a long winter/short winter sort of deal?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder
LHCBS:MDJD of football knows how to motivate these youngsters.  I'm sure if Bryce knows what is good for him he will take this opportunity to learn from his mistakes.  Hopefully he will take it on himself to learn from LHCBS: MDJDJedi to get back in the team's good grace so he can contribute to the team. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder

eff you, Rusty.  You are the moron who wants K-State to lose every single game including at KU last year just so that LHC Bill Snyder will retire / get fired sooner.  You must be leading a very miserable life.

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
You have to admit our running backs are extremely explosive without him . . . the non Bryce's  tore off long runs of 9, 11 and 9.

Heisman candidate Trent Richardson for Bama vs. Kent - 13 carries, 37 yards, longest run of 10, 2.8 ypc

obviously not comparing our "back-ups" to Richardson but Kent does have some players and can do some things defensively.  Especially with Nix and their nose.  They were both active vs. Tide's OL.  But we do need BB out there with Klein for the heavy hitters.
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He sucked at Tennessee.  I don't know why we'd expect him to be good here.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
he was hurt. should play at miami.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You have to admit our running backs are extremely explosive without him . . . the non Bryce's  tore off long runs of 9, 11 and 9.

Heisman candidate Trent Richardson for Bama vs. Kent - 13 carries, 37 yards, longest run of 10, 2.8 ypc

obviously not comparing our "back-ups" to Richardson but Kent does have some players and can do some things defensively.  Especially with Nix and their nose.  They were both active vs. Tide's OL.  But we do need BB out there with Klein for the heavy hitters.

Don't care.    We have no explosion at RB . . . none.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You have to admit our running backs are extremely explosive without him . . . the non Bryce's  tore off long runs of 9, 11 and 9.

obviously not comparing our "back-ups" to Richardson but Kent does have some players and can do some things defensively.  Especially with Nix and their nose.  They were both active vs. Tide's OL.  But we do need BB out there with Klein for the heavy hitters.

Don't care.    We have no explosion at RB . . . none.

We have it at QB, though.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Our RBs are better than they've looked so far.

I'm really surprised our first 2 opponents seemingly have not accounted for Klein/QB run game in their defensive scheme.

Brown will be fine. I think he has the most explosiveness of any of our guys, but if he's dinged he loses that.

If we run power out of 2 back sets, then Brown and Pease fit well. But the 1 back read option stuff fits Hubert better.

It would seem Wilson is a bit in the doghouse, we seemed to use TEs quite a bit at the H back spot instead of a FB, even in gun formations.

Klein has to make throws like the one he missed to BSmith off of play action next week. We can't miss those and win in Miami. That and we can't have the 4-5 drops we had yesterday from our WRs.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder

eff you, Rusty.  You are the moron who wants K-State to lose every single game including at KU last year just so that LHC Bill Snyder will retire / get fired sooner.  You must be leading a very miserable life.

Kiss my ass kst8cat. LHC Bill Snyder rough ridin' sucks at coaching football in 2011 and is a dickhead. eff him.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Bill doesn't know exactly what he's doing.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder

Kiss my ass kst8cat. LHC Bill Snyder rough ridin' sucks at coaching football in 2011 and is a dickhead. eff him.

:lol:  God, you rough ridin' suck.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
He sucked at Tennessee.  I don't know why we'd expect him to be good here.
:confused:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I want to see our four headed monster go up against KU's version of what they call defense. Could be fun.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder

I think you are really refering to _33.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder

I want Snyder to lose every game, too. The sooner he's gone, the better.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder

59-7 really had to hurt last year, didn't it?  I bet you were more torn up about it than Beems.  Was that worse than 39-14 in the CTR?  Serious question.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder

59-7 really had to hurt last year, didn't it?  I bet you were more torn up about it than Beems.  Was that worse than 39-14 in the CTR?  Serious question.

It was worse, because losers like you only care about beating KU. Your dumb ass would be fine going 1-11 every year as long as we beat KU and Snyder is at the helm. Snyder needs to go, and if losing to KU speeds that process along, I will cheer the eff out of him against KU.

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
eff you LHC Bill Snyder

It was worse, because losers like you only care about beating KU. Your dumb ass would be fine going 1-11 every year as long as we beat KU and Snyder is at the helm. Snyder needs to go, and if losing to KU speeds that process along, I will cheer the eff out of him against KU.

You are wrong because people don't just care about beating KU.  Maybe in 1988 that would have been acceptable but not today (thanks to Snyder).  In case you missed it, K-State had a winning record last year and despite that there was plenty of grumbling about the defense from everyone, and for good reason.  Are you simply angry that we didn't hire Patterson in '08?  If so, firing Snyder right now is not going to help because Patterson is not exactly foaming at the mouth to come here at the moment.  Everybody but dumbass Wefald wanted Patterson at the time.  Aside from that, why be pissed at Snyder when all he has done is improve the team's record each of the last two years?  And why not enjoy the wins, especially over rivals?  We want more wins, and your course of action would be a huge gamble that likely would result in more losses.  We will have a coaching search and get a new coach soon enough, but as long as Snyder is coaching winning football, why the hell fire him? 

But yeah, maybe you are right that I'm a big loser for being happy we beat KU last year.  Meanwhile you were probably too depressed to go to work for a week.