Author Topic: 2013 Recruiting Thread  (Read 980951 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread
« Reply #2126 on: September 26, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »
Frank lands his first 2013 commit
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Desmond-Ringer-113494
Not top 150  :horrorsurprise:

Shooting:Developing
Rebounding:Good
Handle:Poor
Strength:Good

colonsboro

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: September 26, 2012, 11:48:26 AM »
quite the recruiting coup, stealing the kid from coastal carolina

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: September 26, 2012, 12:02:20 PM »
Quote from: @Rivals
2013 4-star SF Kuran Iverson lands at Memphis, @TheRecruitScoop story ($) ow.ly/1OBPcC
I think memphis has to be close to being full on scholarship. Bring Atwe to emaw  :eye:

Memphis still wants to add another post player in this class. They've had visits from Austin Nichols and Dwight Coleby plus they've got visits set up from Atewe and Devin Williams.

With Atewe having already visited here, it'll be interesting to see if KSU tries to work in some visits this fall from our other apparent top post targets - Bell and Etou.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: September 26, 2012, 12:34:08 PM »

WEBER!!!   :shakesfist:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: September 26, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »

six years ago...
hey clams, should the cats bring in this michael beasley kid?
no way. he's currently committed to unc charlotte.

also, it's going to get pretty old pretty quick if everybody always feels the need to downplay top100 guys that frank signs from here on out. it was a good sign by frank. give it up guys.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 12:53:07 PM by rick daris »

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: September 26, 2012, 12:50:17 PM »

Surprised you took time away from your Sindarius Thornwell watch/vigil to bless us with that pearl of wisdom.

I understand you've got a lot invested in the South Carolina program and that kid could commit at any moment. Better get back at it!  :ohno:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: September 26, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »

Surprised you took time away from your Sindarius Thornwell watch/vigil to bless us with that pearl of wisdom.

I understand you've got a lot invested in the South Carolina program and that kid could commit at any moment. Better get back at it!  :ohno:

Who?  I'm on a Demetrius Jackson vigil and it looks like ND.  :cry:  I just like joshing around with 'clams.  I got Coastal Carolina mixed up with College of Charleston in my brain.  No way oscar could have prevented this.  I take back my "WEBER!!!   :shakesfist:."  As always, Bruceketmaw!
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: September 26, 2012, 03:42:15 PM »

Who?  I'm on a Demetrius Jackson vigil and it looks like ND.  :cry:  I just like joshing around with 'clams.  I got Coastal Carolina mixed up with College of Charleston in my brain.  No way oscar could have prevented this.  I take back my "WEBER!!!   :shakesfist:."  As always, Bruceketmaw!

Pro tip: You're not getting XRM either.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: September 26, 2012, 03:51:26 PM »

Pro tip: Anybody that knows anything already knew that. :bball: :dance:

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: September 26, 2012, 03:55:59 PM »

Pro tip: Anybody that knows anything already knew that. :bball: :dance:

Pro tip: Anybody that knows anything knows that you hate oscar Weber.

6 months and 500 posts later, we get it.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: September 26, 2012, 04:33:10 PM »

Jeez guy, of course I do, but that doesn't mean you have to get all grumpy about it.  I was indifferent on the subject of Kansas State University prior to the hire, but I can honestly say I only want good things for it now, including men's hoops.  I'm not rooting for oscar to fail.  However, win or lose, the guy is a mockery magnet.  Was and always will be a doofus.  You have to be able to enjoy it or you're going to be really pissy for the next several years at least.  Even when he wins, he's still oscar.  For eff's sake, watch his pregame speech from the NC game; "the fist."  .

Proudest moment in IL hoops history and yet also super pud.  Roll with it. 

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: September 26, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »
i want oscar to win every game he coaches here, but Mr. Bread i agree. he's the guy in the room that makes you look at your buddy and say "is this guy serious?'

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: September 26, 2012, 04:44:13 PM »

Jeez guy, of course I do, but that doesn't mean you have to get all grumpy about it.  I was indifferent on the subject of Kansas State University prior to the hire, but I can honestly say I only want good things for it now, including men's hoops.  I'm not rooting for oscar to fail.  However, win or lose, the guy is a mockery magnet.  Was and always will be a doofus.  You have to be able to enjoy it or you're going to be really pissy for the next several years at least.  Even when he wins, he's still oscar.  For eff's sake, watch his pregame speech from the NC game; "the fist."  .

504 and the obsession is still going strong. You seem to be proud of it, so I guess you can hang your hat on that.

'Grats. I guess.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: September 26, 2012, 04:50:42 PM »

504 and the obsession is still going strong. You seem to be proud of it, so I guess you can hang your hat on that.

'Grats. I guess.

Why won't you like me?

Offline OlatheWildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: September 26, 2012, 04:53:03 PM »

'Grats. I guess.

Why won't you like me?

I like you :). BTW, DJamer...Illinois or Notre Lame?
Follow me on Twitter @OlatheWildcat12

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: September 26, 2012, 04:55:50 PM »

'Grats. I guess.

Why won't you like me?

Dude, DJamer is announcing his decision at a TV station with the call letters WNDU .... where do you think he's going?

Offline OlatheWildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: September 26, 2012, 04:58:06 PM »

'Grats. I guess.

Why won't you like me?

Dude, DJamer is announcing his decision at a TV station with the call letters WNDU .... where do you think he's going?

Where he's from, everything has something to do with ND. Doesn't necessarily mean he's going there. However, I am fully prepared for a KITN.
Follow me on Twitter @OlatheWildcat12

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: September 26, 2012, 05:01:52 PM »
Quote from: OlatheWildcat
Where he's from

No. crap.

Do you really think he'd take the time to rub it in the face of ND and the community like that by making the announcement at a TV station that used to be part of that university?

If it was IL, he would have already made the call without all the community histrionics.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: September 26, 2012, 05:09:03 PM »
UW getting feisty today
:adios:

Offline Underdog Wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: September 26, 2012, 05:15:33 PM »
UW getting feisty today

Just trying to make my way through this interweb jungle and still be able to sport  :combofan: at the end of the day.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: September 26, 2012, 05:20:59 PM »
Where he's from

No. crap.

Do you really think he'd take the time to rub it in the face of ND and the community like that by making the announcement at a TV station that used to be part of that university?

If it was IL, he would have already made the call without all the community histrionics.

Yup.  He's not going to punch Brey and Co. square in the fruits on national television.  This "decision" is nothing more than added pub for DJamer and more importantly ND basketball.  Smart move by DJamer.  Sucks for IL though, more for the stupid bastards that still think we have a legitimate shot (not you OW  :love:, IL fans). 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: September 26, 2012, 07:47:16 PM »
I was indifferent on the subject of Kansas State University prior to the hire, I can honestly say I only want good things for it now, including men's hoops.  I'm not rooting for oscar to fail.

you have to pick one or the other, they can't both be true.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: September 26, 2012, 11:31:42 PM »
Where he's from

No. crap.

If he wants to be like Lebron he will.