Author Topic: 2013 Recruiting Thread  (Read 951145 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
2013 Recruiting Thread
« on: January 24, 2010, 04:50:07 PM »
2013 Recruiting Thread

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Recruiting Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:23:46 PM »
Quote from: ksufans.com owner
Ishmail Wainwright behind KU bench.2013 stud.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 09:11:55 PM »
http://www.varsitykansas.com/2010/02/06/3721/norths-freshman-phenom-discuss.html

brief conner frankamp article.  some gpc poster says he likes ku.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 10:46:31 AM »
Ish Wainwright has the body of a 20-year-old but don't see the explosiveness of a player that is ranked as high as he is in the 2013 class.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2010, 10:39:01 AM »
This was PM'd to me...

Had a chance to ref Semi Ojeleye on thursday and all I can say is WOW! This kid is a freshman who WILL BE a top 15 national player. He has a completely different set of skill level than Victor. They probably had six dunks in the game on Alley opp passes and breakaways. Tough defender and tremendous strength. Mid range jumper and unbelievable ups. Ottawa also has a kid who is going to Barton next year. He had five 3's and could score at will. IF they don't win 4A I will be shocked. They have a complete team with guard play as well. The Barton kid had four dunks and Semi had two. Talked to some people who said that Semi will probably stay at least one more year at Ottawa. But they didn't know for sure. That was their opinion not one of the coaching staff. Nothing concrete. I know Frank and staff probably have the fullcourt press on him now. We have to get this kid. WE should have the inside track I would think. I sat by Semi and his mom at the IUPUI game and had a good convo with them after the game. They seem to really love KSU. This is one kid I wouldn't mind offering as a Soph!

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 12:20:35 PM »
This was PM'd to me...

Had a chance to ref Semi Ojeleye on thursday and all I can say is WOW! This kid is a freshman who WILL BE a top 15 national player. He has a completely different set of skill level than Victor. They probably had six dunks in the game on Alley opp passes and breakaways. Tough defender and tremendous strength. Mid range jumper and unbelievable ups. Ottawa also has a kid who is going to Barton next year. He had five 3's and could score at will. IF they don't win 4A I will be shocked. They have a complete team with guard play as well. The Barton kid had four dunks and Semi had two. Talked to some people who said that Semi will probably stay at least one more year at Ottawa. But they didn't know for sure. That was their opinion not one of the coaching staff. Nothing concrete. I know Frank and staff probably have the fullcourt press on him now. We have to get this kid. WE should have the inside track I would think. I sat by Semi and his mom at the IUPUI game and had a good convo with them after the game. They seem to really love KSU. This is one kid I wouldn't mind offering as a Soph!

Is the evaluator credible?  Prone to hyperbole?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 12:23:34 PM »
This was PM'd to me...

Is the evaluator credible?  Prone to hyperbole?

I have no idea.  Pretty weak competition, so it will fun to see how he does in AAU or at a prep school.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 11:19:47 PM »
Uhhhhhhh we're all gonna be dead by then. Mods, plz ban thread and delete everyone involved. Thx

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 04:21:34 PM »
Uhhhhhhh we're all gonna be dead by then. Mods, plz ban thread and delete everyone involved. Thx

:crossfingers:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 04:24:24 PM »

Probably the worst part of KSU doing something significant (good or bad), is it means we get more of your horrible posts.  Christ.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 04:29:56 PM »

Probably the worst part of KSU doing something significant (good or bad), is it means we get more of your horrible posts.  Christ.
:lick:

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 01:41:56 AM »

this coming from the guy who thinks rick barnes is God reincarnate... 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 03:42:29 PM »
Quote from: brian snow tweet
KC Pump N Run youngster Conner Frankamp has some game... In a battle with Pump N Run Elite 15's

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 03:07:44 PM »
getting chris thomas into the thread, on the assumption that kstate has or will recruit him to some degree.

http://ow.ly/1AotN

• Chris Thomas (Landham, Md./Princeton Day Academy) made it difficult for defenders to keep him from getting to the basket. Chris has bursts of speed with the ball and can easily finish over or around defenders.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 03:38:17 PM »
getting chris thomas into the thread, on the assumption that kstate has or will recruit him to some degree.

http://ow.ly/1AotN

• Chris Thomas (Landham, Md./Princeton Day Academy) made it difficult for defenders to keep him from getting to the basket. Chris has bursts of speed with the ball and can easily finish over or around defenders.

why do you think that?  because he's going to school in DC?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 03:39:31 PM »
because he's from colorado.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 03:41:08 PM »
because he's from colorado.

and you think we'll sneak him past tad boyle how?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 03:48:05 PM »
and you think we'll sneak him past tad boyle how?

i don't think they'll sign him.  just recruit him.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 02:40:12 PM »
DFW is full of talent in the 2012, 13, and 14 classes. A program could fill their basket for a national title run and literally never leave the metroplex.

figgs!   :fatty:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 02:44:29 PM »
DFW is full of talent in the 2012, 13, and 14 classes. A program could fill their basket for a national title run and literally never leave the metroplex.

figgs!   :fatty:

I bet Drew and Barnes are licking their chops.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 03:12:43 PM »
I bet Drew and Barnes are licking their chops.

you think they're coming after figgs?   :surprised:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 03:44:37 PM »

figgs!   :fatty:

Zach Peters - KU commit for '12

Julius Randle  - very likely KU commit for '13

:love:

Thanks, Rick!

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »

Thanks, Rick!

man if they only gave out banners for winning recruiting battles.  :crossfingers:

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 03:48:17 PM »

Thanks, Rick!

Hey.  Dicknose.  Quit mucking up our shitty recruiting threads.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 04:13:06 PM »

agree with the don't eff up the recruiting threads comment.  but if you're going to, don't post Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) stuff.  these are hbbiq only threads.