Author Topic: Presidential debate final stage (now moderated by an adult!)  (Read 35491 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: Presidential debate first round
« Reply #275 on: September 27, 2016, 11:33:49 AM »
Take it out to the thoroughfare you hoopleheads, get the eff out of the Gem!!!!
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 27, 2016, 11:37:19 AM »

Not what he's talking about, this is more appropriate for what stunted is talking about. I never said stunted and his friend are morons for potentially voting for trump, they're morons for thinking he won that debate. I'm guessing you can see the difference.

I'm actually not trying to argue. I legitimately thought that is the point he was trying to make.  Personally I agree all's fair in the Pit.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 27, 2016, 11:41:12 AM »
tonight was an unmitigated disaster for trump.

How? He stayed on his message, there was nothing that happened tonight that will turn supporters away from him. I think he played himself at the very beginning when he was trying to justify Hilrod's accusation that he hasn't paid taxes, "THAT'S SMART!" wtf? His moronic ass supporters won't give two shits that he hasn't paid taxes when 99.999% of them has mumbled at some time something about their taxes going to food stamps and Obama Phones.

I'm really glad you and hillary pay more taxes than legally obligated. It's good for the country.

You think he's hiding income to meet his legal obligation?

What are you talking about? I assume he isn't under IRS investigation or Hills would have brought that up. The constant audits obviously can't find anything wrong with his returns. It's interesting that she does bring up questions about his returns that nobody outside the IRS should have access to.

I didn't say anything about IRS investigation. He said that his revenue was $600+ million. Maybe I'm wrong but to not pay any income tax on that much income requires some creative accounting that doesn't mesh with his message or constituency.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 27, 2016, 12:16:00 PM »

How? He stayed on his message, there was nothing that happened tonight that will turn supporters away from him. I think he played himself at the very beginning when he was trying to justify Hilrod's accusation that he hasn't paid taxes, "THAT'S SMART!" wtf? His moronic ass supporters won't give two shits that he hasn't paid taxes when 99.999% of them has mumbled at some time something about their taxes going to food stamps and Obama Phones.

I'm really glad you and hillary pay more taxes than legally obligated. It's good for the country.

What are you talking about? I assume he isn't under IRS investigation or Hills would have brought that up. The constant audits obviously can't find anything wrong with his returns. It's interesting that she does bring up questions about his returns that nobody outside the IRS should have access to.

I didn't say anything about IRS investigation. He said that his revenue was $600+ million. Maybe I'm wrong but to not pay any income tax on that much income requires some creative accounting that doesn't mesh with his message or constituency.

The IRS doesn't allow "creative accounting" during audits. I'm sure his accountants are very good and know the relevant tax codes well. Income doesn't necessarily mean that money goes into your pocket if your a business owner. You can sink 100% back into your company(s) if you want.

I understand you believe 100% of his constituency are complete morons and don't understand this, but most successful business owners should be a very large part of that constituency, and they get it.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 27, 2016, 12:20:10 PM »
If you like Beautiful Politicians, then Hillary won handily.  If you want an ugly mean bastard that will knock the heads of prissy bureaucrats and politicians together o get something done, then you liked peeved Trump.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #280 on: September 27, 2016, 12:40:16 PM »
It's refreshing to know that the three most important things to Democrats right now are 1) nuclear war, 2) russia, and 3) who called who a mean name. 1&2 haven't been relevent since the Berlin Wall fell, and 3 is best reserved for resolution by primary school teacher. These people are adolescent and delusional sheep, doing what they're told. #thinkprogress
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 27, 2016, 12:50:29 PM »
I have a friend from Moscow.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 27, 2016, 12:50:44 PM »
She's cool.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 27, 2016, 12:52:27 PM »
It's refreshing to know that the three most important things to Democrats right now are 1) nuclear war, 2) russia, and 3) who called who a mean name. 1&2 haven't been relevent since the Berlin Wall fell, and 3 is best reserved for resolution by primary school teacher. These people are adolescent and delusional sheep, doing what they're told. #thinkprogress

Is this some sort of commentary on how Trump is actually a democrat?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 27, 2016, 01:29:32 PM »
Dammit, I came here to whine about what a crap show Trump was, and the last two pages are MIR bitching about something nobody gives a crap about. For effs sake, enough.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 27, 2016, 01:30:37 PM »
They're just so angry, right?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 27, 2016, 01:45:18 PM »
Dammit, I came here to whine about what a crap show Trump was, and the last two pages are MIR bitching about something nobody gives a crap about. For effs sake, enough.

I took him and Hillrod out, you chose not to talk about it

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 27, 2016, 01:56:44 PM »

The IRS doesn't allow "creative accounting" during audits. I'm sure his accountants are very good and know the relevant tax codes well. Income doesn't necessarily mean that money goes into your pocket if your a business owner. You can sink 100% back into your company(s) if you want.

I understand you believe 100% of his constituency are complete morons and don't understand this, but most successful business owners should be a very large part of that constituency, and they get it.

Stop lecturing me about the IRS and audits. You are intentionally dodging the larger point. What percentage of Trump voters, including Trump himself, would pitch a crap fit if any other politician not only didn't pay income tax but brag about not paying income tax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 27, 2016, 02:10:34 PM »

Stop lecturing me about the IRS and audits. You are intentionally dodging the larger point. What percentage of Trump voters, including Trump himself, would pitch a crap fit if any other politician not only didn't pay income tax but brag about not paying income tax?

I don't know, do they employ thousands of people, do the own properties that collect millions in tack on usage taxes for local municipalities, do they own properties that they have to pay six and seven figure property taxes on?   Or, do they just run around hiding their ridiculous earnings in dubious foundations? 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 27, 2016, 02:28:30 PM »
Or, do they just run around hiding their ridiculous earnings in dubious foundations? 

it's funny, because trump is accused of doing exactly that, in addition to using his foundation to pay personal and business expenses, while the clinton foundation is independently judged as well-run and effective by charity judging organizations.

but weirdo clintonophobes like dax, mir and cns never let their ignorance get in the way of what they want to believe.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 27, 2016, 02:34:30 PM »
I was surprised Trump allowed her to paint him as rich guy with no way of relating to the common man and herself as Jane Everywoman.  She's never wanted for anything and I'd be pretty surprised if she doesn't have plenty of tax pros doing whatever they can for her.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 27, 2016, 02:37:00 PM »
I'd be pretty surprised if she doesn't have plenty of tax pros doing whatever they can for her.

the clintons have pretty much paid the maximum tax they possibly can.  they, you know, have been releasing these things for a while now.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 27, 2016, 02:43:42 PM »
Or, do they just run around hiding their ridiculous earnings in dubious foundations? 

it's funny, because trump is accused of doing exactly that, in addition to using his foundation to pay personal and business expenses, while the clinton foundation is independently judged as well-run and effective by charity judging organizations.

but weirdo clintonophobes like dax, mir and cns never let their ignorance get in the way of what they want to believe.

Wait, what? How did I get in that group, I've never been critical of the Clinton Foundation?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Presidential debate first round
« Reply #293 on: September 27, 2016, 02:44:05 PM »
I'm honestly not sure what to think of someone who pays the maximum amount of taxes they possibly can. I'm actually not even sure what that means.

Like, do they take the standard deduction?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 27, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »

Sysbot (closeted Hillbot) is falling back on the obfuscation and re-direction Clintonites have employed recently in regards to to the Clinton Foundation.    For a number of years, entities like Charity Navigator could (would not) not rate the Clinton Foundation because of the lack of transparency in financial reporting, and because the CF was consistently engaged in a shell game (albeit the nice folks at entities like Charity Navigator would never use those words) of creating and then folding various sub charitable organizations under the umbrella of the Clinton Foundation.     The Clinton Foundation finally bought enough time to get its books cleaned up enough to look sparkling in the eyes of Charity ratings organizations.   

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 27, 2016, 02:44:38 PM »
I'd be pretty surprised if she doesn't have plenty of tax pros doing whatever they can for her.

the clintons have pretty much paid the maximum tax they possibly can.  they, you know, have been releasing these things for a while now.

Well, I'm surprised.  Is that a point they make when campaigning?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 27, 2016, 02:47:23 PM »

Well, I'm surprised.  Is that a point they make when campaigning?

I admit I haven't looked at the returns, but there is pretty much no way this is a factual statement.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 27, 2016, 03:05:09 PM »
Remember when trump said china should invade north korea?  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 27, 2016, 03:06:51 PM »
I have zero issues with people not paying any more taxes than they are legally obligated to.  If you pay more than you have to, well, then you are indeed a dumbass.
@mikec2w

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 27, 2016, 03:09:45 PM »
China really should take over North Korea. No negative consequences.