Author Topic: qb intelligence, leadership  (Read 12862 times)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Re: qb intelligence, leadership
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2011, 07:21:32 AM »
Smart KSU QB's-Colin Klein, Carson Coffman, Grant Gregory, Dylan Meier, Allan Evridge, Kevin Lopina, Marc Dunn, Brian Kavanaugh, Matt Miller, Chad May
Dumb KSU QB's-Sammuel Lamur, Alan Webb, Ell Roberson, Michael Bishop
Dumb half or the time smart the other half KSU QB's-Josh Freeman, Jonathan Beasley

Did I miss anybody?  Tell me the QB and I'll put them on one of my lists

Added Slammur and moved Beasley, honestly I was realy unsure about.  I knew he wasn't fully smart, thought he was dumb all of the time but I could be convinced that he's half smart.

Turtle, denied Lopina stays, he's extremely smart

Are these lists in descending order, say from dumbest to least dumb on the dumb list?  If so, I think that Bishop has to be the No. 2 dumb QB, I mean he definitely looks dumber than Roberson and I think he was dumber looking than Webb as well.  Def. not as dumb looking as S. Lamur though.

They weren't in descending order, I could only do that for the dumb list.  If you're smart you're smart although Turtle brought up a good point with some people thinking that smart people with vowels at the end of their names being not as smart.  But as a dumb person, I can tell you that there are varying degrees of dumb in our world and dumb people judge other dummies based on it.

IMHO Sammuel Lamur is the dumbest followed by Allen Webb, who BTW after doing some research was much dumber than I remember, then Bish, with sexy but still dumb Ell a distant fourth.  Ell could be confused as one who is sometimes smart but someone trained to know such things won't be fooled.

:thumbs:

I wish MIR would modify his lists to include helpful sub-categories like "Dumb", "Dumber", "Dumbest" and then rank said Wildcat players accordingly.

Additionally, no "smart" list is complete without Adam Helm.  One of the smarter players to ever proudly wear the purple.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008