Author Topic: dumb things about illionois  (Read 18277 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: dumb things about illionois
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2023, 07:30:39 AM »
I feel like that speech is one you give in the locker room. Just comes off like an ass when having a tantrum to the media.

Ain't no way he would be that dismissive of Terrance Shannon to his face. Sure be critical of things he did or didn't do, but making a fart noise about someone leadership? complete horseshit.

Oh man MIR, holy crap.  Had to come back to this one.  It's like he lurks here and took your post as a challenge.  Honor culture style.  That rough rider squared up and did it point blank right on camera.  Guess those itkers weren't blowing smoke after all.  Disgraceful.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2023, 10:58:05 AM »
Nfw

https://twitter.com/CoachUnderwood/status/1611505521596719105

Gawt damn!  Brad is really doing it.

Ok full disclosure I’m known in several circles as somewhat of a “public relations guru” and as such I just have a couple of observos (observations):
Alright so those of you with a keen eye might also have noticed that the photo they used here has both coach and players with their backs to the camera. I think this message would be far better received if Brad (or both) were facing the camera, arms open like it’s time for a big ol’ hug. I’m getting chills just imagining it in my brain, wow!
Re: gigantic quotation marks…outstanding, no notes.

Let me know ITT if you have any additional questions about this tweet or public relations in general!

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2023, 02:24:53 PM »
Tuning in to this Illini/Wiscy game and I think it’s abundantly clear the fighting brads have overcome all the adversity and distractions and are well on their way to a signature win over a ranked foe. Consider this ship righted!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2023, 05:55:08 AM »
Textbook FPTC scenario at play.  Good old addition by subtraction.  Honestly a little embarrassed for everyone here not recognizing it immediately.  Everything's fine we can all calm down.  Sometimes you need to frank a prima donna or two to get back to your winning ways. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2023, 06:02:42 AM »
Speaking of quality frankings, Brad didn't play this stupid pussy at all last season and then rightfully franked his sorry ass.

Santa Clara Broncos Stats 2022-23

2022-23
Team Leaders
Brandin Podziemski
G
Rebounds
B. Podziemski
Brandin Podziemski
G
Assists
B. Podziemski
Brandin Podziemski
G
Steals
B. Podziemski
Brandin Podziemski
G
Blocks
J. Bediako
Jaden Bediako
C

Thank God.  He's barely even incredibly good at all the basketball things as a true sophomore.  What a rough ridin' trashcan. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2023, 10:32:13 PM »
The resurgence continues.  Notourguy Brad took a big nutty crap and made hoi eat it.  And on hoi's own dinner table no less.  Yeesh. 

Terrence Shannon has a massive dick.  It's so bizarre that he periodically completely forgets that he does. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 14, 2023, 04:52:46 AM »
What's up cat fans?  It brings me no pleasure to say this, but it appears we need to shut our fat rough ridin' faces up when it come to discussing how Brad coaches the sweet science of shooting hoops.  Brad knows best and if you think otherwise just get mumped I guess. 

https://twitter.com/JWerner247/status/1614119034739376128

Mayer openly loathed him two weeks ago and now he's singing his praises.  Lordy.  Hide your wives boys!  Brad is a silver-tongued devil.  He's negging them and they're into it.

https://twitter.com/JWerner247/status/1614121523060637697

:bball:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2023, 05:45:37 AM »
Bradery aside, Dain Danja is dreamy.  I personally haven't seen an Illinois big with better feet and post moves.  Tbf, not the biggest Illini hoops fan over time.  Still.

https://twitter.com/ChicagoSports/status/1614133704317616130

https://twitter.com/STL_SportsNews/status/1614131706268721152

:love:

God bless Baylor transfers.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2023, 05:51:01 AM »
It's clear from the players that it was their fault, not Brad's

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2023, 05:51:25 AM »
The resurgence continues.  Notourguy Brad took a big nutty crap and made hoi eat it.  And on hoi's own dinner table no less.  Yeesh. 

Terrence Shannon has a massive dick.  It's so bizarre that he periodically completely forgets that he does.

Yeasty.  A big yeasty crap is what Brad made hoi eat on his home court.  Regrets, I've had a few.  Get better everyday tho.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2023, 06:05:57 AM »
It's clear from the players that it was their fault, not Brad's

I admire their willingness to own up to the indisputable fact that it was actually their unwillingness to get treated like crap and be publicly (and privately) disrespected that was the cause of all their woes.  Good for them.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2023, 08:53:22 AM »
Tuning in to this Illini/Wiscy game and I think it’s abundantly clear the fighting brads have overcome all the adversity and distractions and are well on their way to a signature win over a ranked foe. Consider this ship righted!

Mr Bred if you can free up the funds to get gE premium you could have arrived at this conclusion about a week ago but I still think you’re doing a great job and if the mods are reading this (they are) I would nominate Mr. Baerd as a gE.c scholarship candidate? It mostly just includes an upgrade to premium (provided your grades remain in good standing) and also I think clams puts out a quarterly newsletter

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2023, 10:38:04 AM »
I appreciate that you attempt to participate in what is now my Illinois thread, but you are far better suited carrying on as fanning's nemesis if you're looking to PI.  That's your speed.  Water found its level. 

Stuff like this has been here for as long as I've been around this bbs, and it's always been awful.  Creatively.  It's this crude mimicry of what lower-tier posters think the gE heavyweights of days largely past were doing.  If you want to #blessed someone, you've already found your soulmate.  Definitely keep talking hoops tho.  Okay, go cats.

:emawkid:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 14, 2023, 11:07:26 AM »
Dancing Bear, eh?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 14, 2023, 12:16:47 PM »
I appreciate that you attempt to participate in what is now my Illinois thread, but you are far better suited carrying on as fanning's nemesis if you're looking to PI.  That's your speed.  Water found its level. 

Stuff like this has been here for as long as I've been around this bbs, and it's always been awful.  Creatively.  It's this crude mimicry of what lower-tier posters think the gE heavyweights of days largely past were doing.  If you want to #blessed someone, you've already found your soulmate.  Definitely keep talking hoops tho.  Okay, go cats.

Savage
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 14, 2023, 12:22:28 PM »
wow

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2023, 12:29:52 PM »
Mods I’d like to rescind that nomination for the afore mentioned gE scholarship

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2023, 12:35:01 PM »

Savage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2023, 12:38:40 PM »
Keep my name out of your breath, Mr. Bread!!! :shakesfist:

P.S.- I’m happy you’re still alive. We had our doubts for awhile.  :frown: #EMAW

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2023, 12:39:39 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2023, 12:40:07 PM »
Oh my word. 

That said the Illini were white hot down the stretch last night.

I’d say the sails are taut again in CHURB

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2023, 01:37:01 PM »
so much grit on that dry tang he's basically Rooster Cockburn

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile