Author Topic: dumb things about illionois  (Read 17847 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: dumb things about illionois
« Reply #225 on: January 29, 2023, 11:39:48 AM »
pounded the heart button

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 29, 2023, 12:29:39 PM »
Look if I were posting itt the past two years while oscar was losing more games than he won and finishing at the bottom of the conference while Brad was winning the big 10, then you would be justified in being cunty and insecure.  But the go purples are very good this year, better than Illinois in fact.  Act like you have a big wet winner's dick not a bone dry baby dick.  Shake off the vestiges of your former Brucery.  This thread isn't threatening.  No salted wounds here.  Rejoice ben ji, it's a new day.
Ben ji's just salty right now because nobody believes he can beat up a monkey.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 29, 2023, 01:02:46 PM »
The unbridled arrogance
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 29, 2023, 04:06:00 PM »
thoughts?

Clams fwiw I’ve heard from several sources that brad cannot wrap his hand around his wet dick and get his fingers and thumb to touch. And it’s not because he has small hands or short fingers iykwim

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 29, 2023, 05:59:06 PM »
arthritis?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 29, 2023, 07:16:57 PM »
Dal9 dnkwim

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 29, 2023, 08:21:30 PM »
https://twitter.com/WCIA3Andy/status/1619482271286960128

:sdeek: 

This guy does not like Illinois or refs.  Goodness.  What a life he must lead.

That's a Doc Sadler doppelganger. Someone should have followed him to the parking lot to see if he drives an IROC.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 30, 2023, 11:44:44 AM »
thoughts?

Clams fwiw I’ve heard from several sources that brad cannot wrap his hand around his wet dick and get his fingers and thumb to touch. And it’s not because he has small hands or short fingers iykwim

Dupuytren's contracture?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2023, 08:24:46 AM »
Kinda feels like Iowa and Illinois are having a contest to see who has the smallest dick

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 02, 2023, 09:32:07 AM »
I think Iowa won that contest

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 02, 2023, 09:40:39 AM »

I dunno. To read the letter from the Orange Krush you wouldn’t have known that 1) they tried to use a charitable organization to get themselves discounted tickets 2) the money they spent on tickets was fully refunded or 3) that those tickets were re-allotted. Liked you’d think those hundreds of seats were just going to be empty.

I don’t have a problem with Iowa raising a flag, they just should have given them the opportunity to pay the correct price, and they should have mentioned it a lot sooner than 3 days before the game

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 02, 2023, 11:53:35 AM »

I dunno. To read the letter from the Orange Krush you wouldn’t have known that 1) they tried to use a charitable organization to get themselves discounted tickets 2) the money they spent on tickets was fully refunded or 3) that those tickets were re-allotted. Liked you’d think those hundreds of seats were just going to be empty.

I don’t have a problem with Iowa raising a flag, they just should have given them the opportunity to pay the correct price, and they should have mentioned it a lot sooner than 3 days before the game

It sounds like they actually are a charitable organization, although if they falsely claimed to be the Boys and Girls Club, then I have no sympathy.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 02, 2023, 03:42:24 PM »
The Orange Krush releasing that letter after they knew they were busted for lying is very telling. The Illinois fans in the replies, making excuses for the lie, are pathetic. I love sports, obviously, but sports fandom can be so weird and toxic. Imagine caping up for college students attempting to get into a sports arena by posing as a boys and girls club.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 02, 2023, 04:08:46 PM »
The Orange Krush releasing that letter after they knew they were busted for lying is very telling. The Illinois fans in the replies, making excuses for the lie, are pathetic. I love sports, obviously, but sports fandom can be so weird and toxic. Imagine caping up for college students attempting to get into a sports arena by posing as a boys and girls club.
I agree I am #TeamIowa here
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 02, 2023, 05:40:45 PM »
As I was following the story, I was at first  :lol: :lol: at Iowa for being such a cheese dick about this.

Then I got to the dets about the Krush presenting themselves as a boys and girls club in order to get cheap group tickets #thumbdown

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
dumb things about illionois
« Reply #241 on: February 02, 2023, 05:55:13 PM »
Too lazy to try to find the truth, but both statements are lacking context, including exactly when Iowa inquired about the Boys & Girls club thing, or whether there was an opportunity to purchase the tickets at full price. Iowa just cancelling because they found out it was for a rival group would be petty af, but that’s what makes college rivalries great.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 02, 2023, 07:37:35 PM »
if the allegations against the orange krush are true- and I need to remind everyone here that i have no reason to suspect that these allegations are not true, then i feel that iowa’s actions were justified

with that said, i have to wonder, who was behind this ticket fiasco?  we all know that someone hatched this idea. 

there’s a lot of people speculating that it was brad underwood that directed orange krush leadership to mislead iowa’s ticket office.  having established brad’s involvement, the real question is- what is the appropriate punishment? i would be shocked if the b10 home office doesn’t address the situation tonight- and i’m hearing a long suspension is pending.

i guess what they say is true-  some tickets are not for sale…

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 02, 2023, 07:42:32 PM »
Too lazy to try to find the truth, but both statements are lacking context, including exactly when Iowa inquired about the Boys & Girls club thing, or whether there was an opportunity to purchase the tickets at full price. Iowa just cancelling because they found out it was for a rival group would be petty af, but that’s what makes college rivalries great.

According to Iowa the order was made by "an Illinois Chapter of the Boys and Girls Club." I find it very hard to believe that an order for an out of state boys and girls club, which happens to be from the state of the team you're playing, didn't raise suspensions when the order was made in August. It's certainly plausible but not likely.

If we take Iowa at their word, there are two scenarios in which they could have found out either this week or late last week. Scenario one is that whomever is in charge of that group, at the Iowa ticket office, called them to take care of the last minute details you would need for a group that size and discovered something was up then. Scenario two is much more simple, someone from Orange Krush was running their mouth on the internet and someone affiliated with Iowa saw it.

The dumbest thing about what OK did is that the price for the tickets would have been the same if they were with orange krush or boys and girls club, there's no NFP discount for a Saturday conference game. OK lied because they didn't think Iowa would have sold them the tickets if they were honest, and they very well might be right. If Iowa told them no, in August, they could have just picked another road game. If Iowa really wanted to be nasty, they could have waited until OK got here before they told them they weren't getting the tickets.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 02, 2023, 07:56:56 PM »
if the allegations against the orange krush are true- and I need to remind everyone here that i have no reason to suspect that these allegations are not true, then i feel that iowa’s actions were justified

with that said, i have to wonder, who was behind this ticket fiasco?  we all know that someone hatched this idea. 

there’s a lot of people speculating that it was brad underwood that directed orange krush leadership to mislead iowa’s ticket office.  having established brad’s involvement, the real question is- what is the appropriate punishment? i would be shocked if the b10 home office doesn’t address the situation tonight- and i’m hearing a long suspension is pending.

i guess what they say is true-  some tickets are not for sale…

I’ve got a better idea, how’s about you stop trying to pin crimes on IRON-CLAD BRAD

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 02, 2023, 08:25:22 PM »
slow down

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 04, 2023, 07:02:14 AM »
They did a conciliatory mangina.  Tucked it on under and did a nice little curtsey.  Everything is fine now.  They can go back to their incredibly enriching and cool college lives of voluntarily participating in a student section organization.  Nothing but cheering vigorously and crushing beav 24/7/365. 

https://twitter.com/TheOrangeKrush/status/1621624149218041858
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 04, 2023, 07:05:46 AM »
Good luck finding an uncrushed beav within a 100 mile radius of that campus now that this whole kerfuffle has blown over. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 04, 2023, 09:47:04 AM »
It's always nice to see young people taking responsibility for pranks gone awry :thumbs:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 04, 2023, 10:08:55 AM »
Sounds like the O.K. has experienced a lot of growth both as mature young adults but also growth in their pants bc of boners that they are using for sex having.