Author Topic: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.  (Read 38396 times)

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2011, 01:28:35 PM »
All the socks that anyone's ever lost doing the laundry ended up in this thread.   :barf:

Complete waste of rough ridin' bandwidth.  :facepalm:
Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we? 

He is just mad because he can't comprehend.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2011, 02:56:10 PM »
My wish for the holidays is that all you little bastards of mine would fine a way to come together and get along.

Break an old mans heart.
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline overtheroadtruckdriver

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Odell walking into this forum and farting - silent
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2011, 03:11:12 PM »
All the socks that anyone's ever lost doing the laundry ended up in this thread.   :barf:

Complete waste of rough ridin' bandwidth.  :facepalm:

This thread may have socks but the other threads are full of tools and douchebags. What is this site. A fricking black hole?

Son I think you need to simmer down unless you are the one writing the check for that bandwith space.

Everbody here, including me and my brother Odell, are here to talk up football and have a good peaceful time.  We all just want to get along and in some cases, be accepted into your little cult here.

Don't go facepalming OTR....unless you wanna be facepalmed right back.  :facepalm:
Just a truck driver here to talk up football.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2011, 03:13:30 PM »
My wish for the holidays is that all you little bastards of mine would fine a way to come together and get along.

Break an old mans heart.

The only thing you ever give me besdies two fruitcakes was the Blasingame curse, and the ladies don't seem to mind that one bit.

We're all here, including Odell. This is like a hallmark Christmas special if you ask me. 

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »
I'm gonna be honest boys. We are a delegation sent her to right your evil ways and that is what we are doin.

Now I have heard about emaw for a long time.  In fact, Jack himself described it to me this way:

"Lamar, it's a lot like a Howard Johnson's with a nice salad bar and everything.  The people here are nice and and management seems to want company."

Now we are guests in your house and intend to abide by your rules.  We like football, beer, chicken wings, barbecue, women of all shapes and sizes, family, and dogs.  Now I know adam came in here shootin' off his mouth and that is just somethin' he does.  Our clan means no harm and please join the party with us.  If someone gets out of line, you send me a PM and I can guarantee you I will personally take care of it and if I can't, my brother odell will and he'd just as soon jab you in the eye with one of his fingers as look at you. So let's all quit gettin' all bent out of shape and get along for once.

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2011, 03:50:26 PM »
 :rolleyes:
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline Joetown Parrothead

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2011, 06:42:22 PM »
I'm Back...........

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2011, 06:52:25 PM »
Joetown P.  which of my litter of bastards do you like the best so far?  Pick one out for yourself. 
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2011, 07:08:37 PM »
Joetown P.  which of my litter of bastards do you like the best so far?  Pick one out for yourself. 
  That Ira Hayes seems a little brighter then most of the little bastards. I'll wait a few days and see how they all pan out.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Memaws' let me introduce my elf. My name is Jack Blasingame. Hog fan
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2011, 08:21:50 PM »
Jack, you've been in here for thirty minutes now and nobody has even asked you to pull up a chair.  It must take Kansas folks a little while to warm up to visitors.
Welcome to the board, pigfucker. :party:
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2011, 08:29:58 PM »
Hell they use to be called the Aggies, now I understand the love they have for Texas A&M they are the bitch sister that didn't
 Get invited to the SEC,,,

Offline JIMMY

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Memaws' let me introduce my elf. My name is Jack Blasingame. Hog fan
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »
Jack, you've been in here for thirty minutes now and nobody has even asked you to pull up a chair.  It must take Kansas folks a little while to warm up to visitors.
Welcome to the board, pigfucker. :party:
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!

I don't read pig latin all that well.  Thanks for the welcome.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 07, 2011, 09:06:10 PM »
I see that my father is here, the scoundrel. I am speaking of Mr. Jackson Holly Blasingame. 
Ges, judging by your avatar, Ole PWJ must of been a pigfucker.  He must of fathered you and your brother in  :garr:(Arr-kansas), because pigfuckers are quite rare around Kansas.  Congrats on the fine line of pigfuckin heritage in the family tree.  :thumbsup:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 07, 2011, 09:21:28 PM »
I see that my father is here, the scoundrel. I am speaking of Mr. Jackson Holly Blasingame. 
Ges, judging by your avatar, Ole PWJ must of been a pigfucker.  He must of fathered you and your brother in  :garr:(Arr-kansas), because pigfuckers are quite rare around Kansas.  Congrats on the fine line of pigfuckin heritage in the family tree.  :thumbsup:
:users: Here piggie, piggy, pig  :adios: :woot:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 07, 2011, 10:54:06 PM »
Pondwater Jack, have you ever fired and do you currently own a The Judge?  :crossfingers:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:57:12 PM by PUNITRATOR »

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Keeper of THE Hog Call... Woooo Pig Sooie..!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2011, 11:04:28 PM »

If you yourself have never tried the tender mercies of the porcine ladies then I would suggest you do so. To linger on in life as a virgin would certainly be a waste of such beautiful man-flesh as yourself.
I love my daddy

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2011, 11:09:40 PM »
Sorry fellas.  I had this think shrunk down and wasn't paying attention.  I cain't visit much tonight.  don't think ill of me.

Katdaddy, I hope you aren't one of my bastards.  I think you've had enough for tonight.  no more cokes.  Run along to bed.

Midnight oil, Jack Blasingame

I don't do handguns.  Old Jacks is a lover not a fighter.   

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2011, 11:16:09 PM »

If you yourself have never tried the tender mercies of the porcine ladies then I would suggest you do so. To linger on in life as a virgin would certainly be a waste of such beautiful man-flesh as yourself.
well hello 4 winds, didn't even see you there.  another friendly face

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2011, 11:21:58 PM »
 Sorry to quote w/out introducing myself first. My name is 4windshawg. Jack is my daddy too. As far as I know I am the only child ever afforded the opportunity to attend university, and as such, will probably possess an aptitude for the English language that many of you in Kansas have yet to witness in your' simple farming existence. My mother had a fling with dad the drifter when she was attending university herself. It appears that Jack Holly Blasengame, III has excellent taste in women. It would also appear to be an inherited trait passed down with the Y chromosome through his genome. Likewise I too have seen marriage to be an inescapable trap and have successively avoided it thus far. Daddy asked me to come here and make myself known just in case any of you, like me, were born with a fully functioning brain and possibly maintained your full set of teeth.
 We are all filled with anticipation of the battle our two respective teams will undertake in the next few weeks. I hope to get to know my brothers and look forward to becoming a more close knit family unit. It is with great honor that I welcome you to the family. 141 of us and counting. Not one single girl. Daddy has lots of the y chromosome to go around.

God Bless,
4windshawg
I love my daddy

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 07, 2011, 11:33:47 PM »
well hello 4 winds, didn't even see you there.  another friendly face
[/quote]

Hey Jack..!

I know I promised to never call you daddy in public, but I couldn't resist with all of the slander I see from these northern aggressors.
I hope my language doesn't embarrass you or remind you of your simple upbringing. I still love you with or without riches and an
"acceptable" education as mom's father put it. Please don't be angry with me. It would hurt my feelings and you know growing up
only seeing you when grand father wasn't around was hard on me and caused me to be sensitive.

4windshawg...
I love my daddy

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 07, 2011, 11:40:11 PM »
I think this thread is going places.  I have no idea what those places are...and it sure as hell ain't moving very fast.

Be patient, fellow wildcats.  The game is still a full month away.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 07, 2011, 11:42:31 PM »
I think this thread is going places.  I have no idea what those places are...and it sure as hell ain't moving very fast.

Yeah, after the bowl game I am going to eat some cereal, kick back, and then sleep for 5-7 weeks.

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 07, 2011, 11:43:05 PM »
Pondwater Jack, have you ever fired and do you currently own a The Judge?  :crossfingers:

As you can see daddy doesn't like guns. My grandfather has given me quite a collection of hunting rifles and shooting pistols. Some are very old and valuable.
I did recently purchase a "Judge" for myself. I carry it in my boot and have it loaded with alternating 410 slugs and 44 mag shells. I find that it does exceptionally well at dispatching varmints that occasionally get under my truck tires but fail to pass immediately. One thing that daddy does agree with is the fact that he doesn't like to see an innocent animal suffer. He really is quite sensitive and isn't afraid to show it once he gets comfortable around you and knows you're not a fairy. Daddy is not homophobic he just hates hurting peoples feelings so much that he tries not to lead anyone on accidentally. That sort of thing almost lead to an illegal "shot gun" wedding in Baton Rouge a while back. He will tell you all about it if you ask him sometime. I found it surprising the ratio of homo vs heterosexuals in the southern parts of Louisiana. You wouldn't think there were so many fairies down on the bayou, but if you look close enough you can catch them kissing in the stands down in Death Valley...
I love my daddy

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2011, 07:32:52 AM »

PWJ,  I think we will keeep this one. HE seems to be the only one of those Aggies with a clue...

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2011, 09:35:08 AM »
The are so many of the ksu posters with stockholm syndrome towards KU on this board, they must be Jacks.  I hear that it is passed genetically.