Author Topic: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.  (Read 38738 times)

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Keeper of THE Hog Call... Woooo Pig Sooie..!!
    • View Profile
Re: Daddy Jack is Home. Just in time for Christmas.
« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2011, 12:06:27 PM »
The are so many of the ksu posters with stockholm syndrome towards KU on this board, they must be Jacks.  I hear that it is passed genetically.

I believe you're correct Adam. These guy's are starting to grow on me. I don't like them enough to venture into their world of trolls and freaks outside of this thread yet. :peek:
I love my daddy

Offline idontgiveAdam_713

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2011, 01:27:12 PM »
The are so many of the ksu posters with stockholm syndrome towards KU on this board, they must be Jacks.  I hear that it is passed genetically.

I believe you're correct Adam. These guy's are starting to grow on me. I don't like them enough to venture into their world of trolls and freaks outside of this thread yet. :peek:

Its kind of like going to the chicken show they talk about in Germany, but with meat goats, knifes, and anti ku pinatas.

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2011, 02:09:59 PM »

Its kind of like going to the chicken show they talk about in Germany, but with meat goats, knifes, and anti ku pinatas.

Ich mag, wenn ficken sie die Hühner dann umdrehen und schiebe die tote Hühner zurück in ihre eigenen Arschlöcher. Sie erhalten auch die beschissenen Sperma fließt von der Rückseite des KU Jungen Beine und reiben Sie sie auf ihrem er Fotzen.  :bait:
I love my daddy

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2011, 02:12:19 PM »
Ich mag, wenn ficken sie die Hühner dann umdrehen und schiebe die tote Hühner zurück in ihre eigenen Arschlöcher. Sie erhalten auch die beschissenen Sperma fließt von der Rückseite des KU Jungen Beine und reiben Sie sie auf ihrem er Fotzen.  :bait:

:sdeek:

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2011, 02:17:24 PM »

Holy Google Translate Batman.   :horrorsurprise:
@mikec2w

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2011, 02:18:22 PM »
Donec urna enim, quando tempus pullos circum terga vertite "assholes" mortuos pullos suos. Ut tincidunt sem in profluentem cum a tergum pueri KU crura eius CATELLUS fricare super eam.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2011, 02:27:53 PM »

is this you and the "boys"?

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2011, 02:36:50 PM »
Donec urna enim, quando tempus pullos circum terga vertite "assholes" mortuos pullos suos. Ut tincidunt sem in profluentem cum a tergum pueri KU crura eius CATELLUS fricare super eam.

That was poetic...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 02:48:03 PM by 4windshawg »
I love my daddy

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2011, 02:42:29 PM »
Did any of you fine gentlemen know Joan? Silly me, of course you did... It's a shame what happened. I still think of her often.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2011, 03:28:38 PM »
Pondwater Jack, have you ever fired and do you currently own a The Judge?  :crossfingers:

As you can see daddy doesn't like guns. My grandfather has given me quite a collection of hunting rifles and shooting pistols. Some are very old and valuable.
I did recently purchase a "Judge" for myself. I carry it in my boot and have it loaded with alternating 410 slugs and 44 mag shells. I find that it does exceptionally well at dispatching varmints that occasionally get under my truck tires but fail to pass immediately. One thing that daddy does agree with is the fact that he doesn't like to see an innocent animal suffer. He really is quite sensitive and isn't afraid to show it once he gets comfortable around you and knows you're not a fairy. Daddy is not homophobic he just hates hurting peoples feelings so much that he tries not to lead anyone on accidentally. That sort of thing almost lead to an illegal "shot gun" wedding in Baton Rouge a while back. He will tell you all about it if you ask him sometime. I found it surprising the ratio of homo vs heterosexuals in the southern parts of Louisiana. You wouldn't think there were so many fairies down on the bayou, but if you look close enough you can catch them kissing in the stands down in Death Valley...
4 winds....the smart son... Your momma's daddy was VERY judgin of me and my ways.  Do I see marriage the way a fox sees a trap? Who can say for sure what goes on between a fox's ears?  I don't know.  I do know your pappy was married and would screw anything that would hold still.  He f'd everything in the barnyard except the cultivators and he stood on them an jacked off. 

We'll Joetown if you want ira take him.  And take katdaddy too...ungrateful little bastards of min! The only way for them to get in my good graces is to really come thru with a nice gift at Christmas time. Later I'll post a wish list and what I wnant for some of you as well if I come itto a windfall of $.
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2011, 03:44:49 PM »

That was poetic...
The magic of Romance languages.  :thumbsup:

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 08, 2011, 03:47:28 PM »
  I had heard stories growing up of this silly old bastard.  About how he tried to spin the fact that he pushed brooms at every job site(even when pounding railroad rails...just there...with a little push broom)  :lol: how all the local townsmen, in this great state of amber waves of grain, would laugh as Lil Jack tried to shine their shoes and polish their belt buckles.  I believe a friend of mine's pappy has a spitoon that looks like a little man named Jack that he coughs blood into all the time.  Haha it's great to finally meet the man of the laughable legend of old jack pondwater.  Do you still shop at Orschelins?  I know I do, been trying to meet you for years sir

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 08, 2011, 04:00:29 PM »
*Update* Just talked with my Great Uncle...he rumbled with Jack.  Beat Jack up on the 13th hole of the Wamego Golf Course.  Even put a cigarette out on him. Serious biz.

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2011, 08:03:24 PM »
Pondwater Jack, have you ever fired and do you currently own a The Judge?  :crossfingers:

As you can see daddy doesn't like guns. My grandfather has given me quite a collection of hunting rifles and shooting pistols. Some are very old and valuable.
I did recently purchase a "Judge" for myself. I carry it in my boot and have it loaded with alternating 410 slugs and 44 mag shells. I find that it does exceptionally well at dispatching varmints that occasionally get under my truck tires but fail to pass immediately. One thing that daddy does agree with is the fact that he doesn't like to see an innocent animal suffer. He really is quite sensitive and isn't afraid to show it once he gets comfortable around you and knows you're not a fairy. Daddy is not homophobic he just hates hurting peoples feelings so much that he tries not to lead anyone on accidentally. That sort of thing almost lead to an illegal "shot gun" wedding in Baton Rouge a while back. He will tell you all about it if you ask him sometime. I found it surprising the ratio of homo vs heterosexuals in the southern parts of Louisiana. You wouldn't think there were so many fairies down on the bayou, but if you look close enough you can catch them kissing in the stands down in Death Valley...
4 winds....the smart son... Your momma's daddy was VERY judgin of me and my ways.  Do I see marriage the way a fox sees a trap? Who can say for sure what goes on between a fox's ears?  I don't know.  I do know your pappy was married and would screw anything that would hold still.  He f'd everything in the barnyard except the cultivators and he stood on them an jacked off. 

We'll Joetown if you want ira take him.  And take katdaddy too...ungrateful little bastards of min! The only way for them to get in my good graces is to really come thru with a nice gift at Christmas time. Later I'll post a wish list and what I wnant for some of you as well if I come itto a windfall of $.

I often wondered why I get all ribbed up when I see a tractor...Jack you are most definitely the reason grand father cant move the left side of his face anymore. I'm pretty certain my mamma wouldn't even have told me you were my daddy had she known you were married. I think I'll marry me one of these fancy boys from Kansas, out of blind rebellion, and try to adopt 3rd world children. Of course I'll spread my seed to women all over their great state like I was Johnny Appleseed. I think I'll have a loveless marriage with my husband, only because I have no particular attraction to he pussy. I will try to be good to him, and I promise not to beat him unless he talks bad about my Razorbacks or my daddy...
I love my daddy

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 08, 2011, 08:08:37 PM »
*Update* Just talked with my Great Uncle...he rumbled with Jack.  Beat Jack up on the 13th hole of the Wamego Golf Course.  Even put a cigarette out on him. Serious biz.
Probably happened just like that, but I'm certain he failed to mention how Jack had just adjusted your Great Aunts love threshold with his gut wrench. Like Jack say's he's a lover not a fighter. Question are any of your mother or father's cousins kind of short but carrying a 3rd arm kinda like a baby holding an apple? If so fertile Jack has found another son.
 I would be careful though about any of your family members trying to get revenge. Jack may not fight, but OTR and Odell will use your butt to cack walnuts...
I love my daddy

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 08, 2011, 08:16:20 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the laughs pigfucker Jack.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Joetown Parrothead

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 08, 2011, 08:24:21 PM »
Yep OTR is known to crack some walnuts around.. Don't piss him off, he is a bad man!

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 08, 2011, 08:29:34 PM »
 If any of you hear from or see Jack tell him he's wanted down at the Tavern. Don't tell OTR though whatever you do. Jack needs to see the mayor over their..
I love my daddy

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 08, 2011, 08:44:13 PM »
We already established as truth, in another thread,  the fact that Kansas is a far shittier crap hole than any other crap hole in the country. We also established the fact that we Arkansawyers have propagated rumors to the contrary to keep carpet baggers and other sorted miscreants outside of the borders of our fair state. In the search of truth, kind of like on myth busters, I'd like to know if other rumors about Arkansas are actually truths found here in Kansas.

For instance:
1.) Are you guys the one's who mate with your cousins?
2.) Did you guys have electricity before Oklahoma put money into your economy by building wind generators?
3.) Do you wear shoes in the summer months?

General Questions:
1.) Who in the hell came up with the phrase flat as Kansas? You guy's don't have crap on the Mississippi river delta.
2.) If you guys were soooo against slavery, why don't you have any black people living there?
3.) What did you guys do with all of the Buffalo?
4.) Did Wyatt Earp take all of the real men with him to Arizona?
I love my daddy

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2011, 09:04:43 PM »
We already established as truth, in another thread,  the fact that Kansas is a far shittier crap hole than any other crap hole in the country. We also established the fact that we Arkansawyers have propagated rumors to the contrary to keep carpet baggers and other sorted miscreants outside of the borders of our fair state. In the search of truth, kind of like on myth busters, I'd like to know if other rumors about Arkansas are actually truths found here in Kansas.

For instance:
2.) Did you guys have electricity before Oklahoma put money into your economy by building wind generators?

General Questions:
1.) Who in the hell came up with the phrase flat as Kansas? You guy's don't have crap on the Mississippi river delta.
2.) If you guys were soooo against slavery, why don't you have any black people living there?
You will need to take notes during the game.   Our blacks are far superior to your blacks; we don't beat our's to make them play or keep them in sheds.  Don't bother to respond; I already know what your going to say.  "We keep our blacks in dorms and the whips are only for the pigfuckers."  :lol:

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2011, 09:07:52 PM »
We already established as truth, in another thread,  the fact that Kansas is a far shittier crap hole than any other crap hole in the country. We also established the fact that we Arkansawyers have propagated rumors to the contrary to keep carpet baggers and other sorted miscreants outside of the borders of our fair state. In the search of truth, kind of like on myth busters, I'd like to know if other rumors about Arkansas are actually truths found here in Kansas.

For instance:

General Questions:
You will need to take notes during the game.   Our blacks are far superior to your blacks; we don't beat our's to make them play or keep them in sheds.  Don't bother to respond; I already know what your going to say.  "We keep our blacks in dorms and the whips are only for the pigfuckers."  :lol:

No, the whips are for the pigs. You don't need them to move much until you're good and ready...
I love my daddy

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2011, 09:28:04 PM »

For instance:

General Questions:

No, the whips are for the pigs. You don't need them to move much until you're good and ready...
Sorry, I got caught up in the moment.  :embarrassed:

Offline 4windshawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2011, 11:25:29 PM »

For instance:

General Questions:

Sorry, I got caught up in the moment.  :embarrassed:
I believe you Kansas boys know a little more about "animal Husbandry" than you let on. You need to be proud of the fact that you're a Kansan.  Many a whore got her start there back in the day. You're taste for meat single handedly led to the greatest of all movie scenes. That's right, the Yee Haw scene from Red River. If it were not for you meat hungry Kansans' there would have been no Chisholm trail. Heck even after civilization came your' taste for meat led to the creation of the KATY railroad. So put on your' Dodge City work boots (knee pads) and head on into town (pardon the pun) and go ahead and grab the pudding cause we all know you're going to eat your' meat..!
I love my daddy

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2011, 11:40:03 PM »
Watch it Son!  Or Katdaddy will call you..............................wait for it...................................a......................PIGFUCKER!  

:excited:  boy that one never gets old does it!?!  Like reruns of Riki Lake.  you 4 winds are a .........................wait for it...P................................................................P..................P...PIGFUCKER!!! :ksu: GO State!

Mistic cat, you need to take this guy under your wing and teach him another finish move..........besides..........................wait  for it.......(timing on this is everything)... :facepalm:

This is like hearing the same joke over and over.  Chinese water torture.  Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side

Do better.  Damn.  I guessin that none of us are in junior high.  

Jack
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 11:42:07 PM by pondwater jack »
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2011, 11:50:05 PM »

Now see.  This is good.  It isn't overdone and doesn't force you into a state of suspended disbelief.  This could really be....

Don't get me wrong.  PIGFUCKER! was probly funny the first 25x.  but when you keep goin to the well....

Just need something new.  When I read it I wanna take out my false teeth and watch Jeopardy while I fall asleep. 

Kat.  Why don't you work up a couple of new options and we'll grade em?  To help out.