Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1061176 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #14525 on: August 24, 2020, 09:13:41 AM »
LOL, nice job of avoidance as usual Phil.

Your guy pushed regime change into the clandestine world and only made things dramatically worse.   Installing of policy of blow it up and then turn around and walk away, or facilitate 3rd party thugs who are even worse than the people they're trying to over throw.    There's a reason the Saudi's asked the Russians to intervene in Syria. 

Every time Trump talks about ending seemingly never ending wars, your party has a complete meltdown and immediately aligns itself with the Dick Cheney wing of politics.

Fewer troops fighting endless wars doesn't mean crap in terms of ending the war.

"Bring our troops home" is literally in the bullet yet he did the opposite.  Sorry that hurts your feelings.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14526 on: August 24, 2020, 09:22:22 AM »
"Stop Endless Wars", the usual Phil Titola half right answer/editing.

Also, deployment doesn't necessarily mean combat, dummy.

The record is irrefutable, and that's why a substantial portion of your party immediately runs to the Dick Cheney wing of politics, and do so every time Trump talks about ending wars.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14527 on: August 24, 2020, 09:25:25 AM »
LOL, nice job of avoidance as usual Phil.

Your guy pushed regime change into the clandestine world and only made things dramatically worse.   Installing of policy of blow it up and then turn around and walk away, or facilitate 3rd party thugs who are even worse than the people they're trying to over throw.    There's a reason the Saudi's asked the Russians to intervene in Syria. 

Every time Trump talks about ending seemingly never ending wars, your party has a complete meltdown and immediately aligns itself with the Dick Cheney wing of politics.

Fewer troops fighting endless wars doesn't mean crap in terms of ending the war.

"Bring our troops home" is literally in the bullet yet he did the opposite.  Sorry that hurts your feelings.
MAGAs don’t care about facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14528 on: August 24, 2020, 09:26:20 AM »
Amazing

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14529 on: August 24, 2020, 09:28:49 AM »

The record is irrefutable, and that's why a substantial portion of your party immediately runs to the Dick Cheney wing of politics, and do so every time Trump talks about ending wars.

I am sad you have been lied to in the face for an entire presidency and you stand up proud defending it.  Why would someone do this to themselves?  Move on, he's a snake oil salesman, don't be embarrassed, he's done it to a lot of smarter people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14530 on: August 24, 2020, 09:46:31 AM »

I am sad you have been lied to in the face for an entire presidency and you stand up proud defending it.  Why would someone do this to themselves?  Move on, he's a snake oil salesman, don't be embarrassed, he's done it to a lot of smarter people.

Phil, your guy help blow up Syria, he told the Saudi's to go blow up Yemen, he destroyed Libya to help his dumbass friend Sarkozy.    He tried to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and attempted to overthrow Erdogan regime in Turkey.    Biden has already said he'll be jumping right into that again.  So trying to laud his reductions in the face of major combat operations being over in several places is just :lol: :lol:

Deployment is not always combat and war. 

You guys wanted to go to war with Turkey after your guy pushed 4 million Syrian refugees into Turkey.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14531 on: August 24, 2020, 09:49:56 AM »
Your guy help blow up Syria

I very good at english

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14532 on: August 24, 2020, 09:51:27 AM »
8/24/2020:  Another day of  :curse: with Slow Dug

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14533 on: August 24, 2020, 09:51:50 AM »
Your guy help blow up Syria

I very good at english

He told the Saudi's
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14534 on: August 24, 2020, 09:52:58 AM »
Another day of writing horribly and losing his crap.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14535 on: August 24, 2020, 09:53:53 AM »
A Category 5 level of tap outs this Monday morning

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14536 on: August 24, 2020, 12:49:16 PM »
I feel like I was certain four years ago that Trump would have been committing tax fraud. Like, just as the type of thing he'd do. I feel WAY, WAY more certain of that now.

https://twitter.com/AWeissmann_/status/1297940114782420994

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14537 on: August 24, 2020, 12:56:15 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14538 on: August 24, 2020, 01:03:49 PM »
Eric is pleading the 5th.  That's a bit interesting....

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14539 on: August 24, 2020, 01:05:20 PM »
Eric is pleading the 5th.  That's a bit interesting....

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14540 on: August 24, 2020, 01:19:19 PM »
Bullet point one absolutely enrages the Party Of Perpetual War aka The BidenBots

How you do 1, 3, and 4 at the same time?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14541 on: August 24, 2020, 01:19:54 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14542 on: August 24, 2020, 02:09:51 PM »
Bullet point one absolutely enrages the Party Of Perpetual War aka The BidenBots

You don't need to be at war all over the world to have a strong military.

You don't need to be involved in regime changes to fight terrorism.

The U.S. needs to be preparing for what I view as the inevitable . . . unless of course we go back to the total acquiescence to China and we continue to fail to listen and understand exactly what they have said and will continue to say what they're going to do.

Substantial components of our military are worn out precisely because of 20 years of perpetual war.   The wars have cost us trillions, wearing out strategic assets will cost us additional trillions.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14543 on: August 24, 2020, 03:45:56 PM »

The U.S. needs to be preparing for what I view as the inevitable . . . unless of course we go back to the total acquiescence to China and we continue to fail to listen and understand exactly what they have said and will continue to say what they're going to do.

Substantial components of our military are worn out precisely because of 20 years of perpetual war.   The wars have cost us trillions, wearing out strategic assets will cost us additional trillions.

So long story short, this doesn't represent any significant change in foreign policy, that's what I thought.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14544 on: August 24, 2020, 04:04:23 PM »

So long story short, this doesn't represent any significant change in foreign policy, that's what I thought.

Bringing troops home after nearly 20 years of war in multiple countries  . . . not a significant change in foreign policy (MIR)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14545 on: August 24, 2020, 04:27:37 PM »

Bringing troops home after nearly 20 years of war in multiple countries  . . . not a significant change in foreign policy (MIR)

No, that's ending a war, that's not a change in policy. The points following the nebulous "bring the troops home" means that another war could start tomorrow.

There's still 8600 troops in Afghanistan, only 1200 less than there were when he took office. It's worth noting that the number of troops in Afghanistan increased to 14,000 8 months after cheeto took office.

I can see why he is listing "stop endless wars and bring our troops home." Seems like a good goal for him to eventually accomplish. Their goal to draw back to 5000 is the same goal Obama missed on in 2015. Maybe we'll get there someday.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14546 on: August 24, 2020, 04:52:21 PM »

No, that's ending a war, that's not a change in policy. The points following the nebulous "bring the troops home" means that another war could start tomorrow.

There's still 8600 troops in Afghanistan, only 1200 less than there were when he took office. It's worth noting that the number of troops in Afghanistan increased to 14,000 8 months after cheeto took office.

I can see why he is listing "stop endless wars and bring our troops home." Seems like a good goal for him to eventually accomplish. Their goal to draw back to 5000 is the same goal Obama missed on in 2015. Maybe we'll get there someday.

It is most certainly a substantial change in policy, a substantial change that a number in your insane party of tinfoil conspiracy nutjobs are fighting every inch of the way.  As I've said, fighting so hard, that they've now fully aligned themselves with the McCain-Cheney (Biden) wing of political thought as it relates to interventionism.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14547 on: August 24, 2020, 05:07:01 PM »
Dax, when do you think the war with china will start?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14548 on: August 24, 2020, 05:38:04 PM »

It is most certainly a substantial change in policy, a substantial change that a number in your insane party of tinfoil conspiracy nutjobs are fighting every inch of the way.  As I've said, fighting so hard, that they've now fully aligned themselves with the McCain-Cheney (Biden) wing of political thought as it relates to interventionism.

So it's your take that the troop levels were the fault of Bush/Cheney and Obama/Biden but the current troop levels aren't the fault of Trump/Pence? Even though the goal number for the number of troops in Afghanistan was the same for each of the last two administrations, the previous guys are at fault for not reaching that goal, but it's the fault of congress or the deep state for the current administration not hitting that same number? Even when the draw down the the previous 4 years (2012-2016) were much more significant than the last 4 (2016-2020)?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14549 on: August 24, 2020, 06:21:10 PM »
Cousin got deployed to Afghanistan just a few weeks ago. Still says at night there are rockets and mortars going off making it tough to sleep. Sounds like not much has changed at all, but bummers fault, amirite? No change seems to happen even though as MiR pointed out ol bummer was pushing to move it that way, and more than bad man orange has ever done. Paints it though in too generous of a light I guess.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla