Author Topic: 2020 General Election Thread  (Read 133821 times)

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Re: 2020 General Election Thread
« Reply #1600 on: November 02, 2020, 02:44:34 PM »
From a purely entertainment standpoint, a Trump win would be most delectable.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: November 02, 2020, 02:48:22 PM »
While you're going through invoices, let me know how many $3 glasses of water you see.

Sure thing.   I'll do that after we throw the party to celebrate getting stiffed on that multi-million dollar bill. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: November 02, 2020, 02:48:51 PM »
IM NOT MELTING DOWN YOU ARE!
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: November 02, 2020, 02:49:44 PM »
I am always in a state of total meltdown and rage

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: November 02, 2020, 02:54:16 PM »
While you're going through invoices, let me know how many $3 glasses of water you see.

Sure thing.   I'll do that after we throw the party to celebrate getting stiffed on that multi-million dollar bill. 

After more research, Trump is for defunding the police:
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-tab-maga-rallies-jumps-18-million-14-cities-say-president-hasnt-paid-police-1498410

Lots of police are calling him "Default Donny"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: November 02, 2020, 02:59:12 PM »

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-tab-maga-rallies-jumps-18-million-14-cities-say-president-hasnt-paid-police-1498410

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.   Although for a moment I did have to fight off channeling my inner ChiCat and the strong desire to speak for all of law enforcement.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: November 02, 2020, 03:03:19 PM »

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.   Although for a moment I did have to fight off channeling my inner ChiCat and the strong desire to speak for all of law enforcement.

There's outstanding invoices which makes it true!

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: November 02, 2020, 03:04:50 PM »
so when do we think we'll actually find out which one of these dipshits won?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: November 02, 2020, 03:05:11 PM »

Tomorrow around 10 pm.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: November 02, 2020, 03:07:10 PM »
From a purely entertainment standpoint, a Trump win would be most delectable.

A Biden win would also provide plenty of entertainment....both the good kind and the bad kind. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: November 02, 2020, 03:07:38 PM »

Tomorrow around 10 pm.
don't see that happening but that'd be nice

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: November 02, 2020, 03:14:03 PM »

There's outstanding invoices which makes it true!

I'm sure there's some other nicknames as well,  but I'm sure none of those highly professional law enforcement and finance officers ever uttered a disparaging word about one of their non paying patrons.  It's just not done in that industry, they're not dumb. . . opps, I'm ChiCat'ing.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: November 02, 2020, 03:15:24 PM »

I @‘d a hospitality industry magazine asking about the deadbeat dnc term about 30 minutes ago.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: November 02, 2020, 03:18:13 PM »
No doubt that industry mouthpiece is just going to come right out and answer truthfully on that one.

If there's one industry that's rock solid these day, that's the verticalized publishing industry.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 03:28:41 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: November 02, 2020, 03:20:09 PM »
How can anyone verify what you posted isn't completely made up crap as we have seen from you in the past?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: November 02, 2020, 03:22:54 PM »
How can anyone verify what you posted isn't completely made up crap as we have seen from you in the past?

So all the links I posted were fake, Slow Dug?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: November 02, 2020, 03:31:36 PM »

crap, did you post one that confirmed that nickname was being used by the service industry?  I missed it, been on conference calls all day.  Paste it for me ty

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: November 02, 2020, 03:33:28 PM »

crap, did you post one that confirmed that nickname was being used by the service industry?  I missed it, been on conference calls all day.  Paste it for me ty

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: November 02, 2020, 03:42:17 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so you won't paste the link?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: November 02, 2020, 03:42:27 PM »
It's fun to watch Dax act like he is IRL expert on something, then a IRL expert comes in and calls his bluff, then he flounders for pages.

I wonder what Dax is really IRL expert on?  He acts #onhere that it's basically everything. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: November 02, 2020, 03:50:40 PM »
It's fun to watch Dax act like he is IRL expert on something, then a IRL expert comes in and calls his bluff, then he flounders for pages.

I wonder what Dax is really IRL expert on?  He acts #onhere that it's basically everything.

It's fun see Phil come in here and once again make an idiotic post in regards to something that I neither implied nor said, in this case I've not implied nor said I'm an expert on the hospitality industry.    It's also fun to read people claim that just because they work in a particular industry they know the entire mindset of every person and company within that industry.   It would be like me claiming to know every thought, word and utterance of every person and company of import in the telecom industry.   Impossible.   

Relative to the mindset of the convention, tourist and visitors segment of local and state governments, be it either in a direct role within the general governmental structure and/or as a quasi governmental entity or separate oversight body or commission.   I actually know quite a bit.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: November 02, 2020, 03:54:01 PM »

It would be like me claiming to know every thought, word and utterance of every person and company of import in the telecom industry. 

But would you know if something was commonplace in your industry?  Particularly in marketplaces that you work with daily?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: November 02, 2020, 04:07:45 PM »

It would be like me claiming to know every thought, word and utterance of every person and company of import in the telecom industry. 

But would you know if something was commonplace in your industry?  Particularly in marketplaces that you work with daily?

Sure I would know something was commonplace, but I wouldn't even pretend to know what the mindset of every company or individual was towards customers . . . check that, I know exactly  how the industry would react to those who don't pay their bills.   Credit holds, denial of service, demand for deposits etc. etc.  In other words, a deadbeat list.

I personally know convention and visitor staff people who want no part of political conventions, but they hold no sway when the political movement and the chamber of commerce gets behind events of that type.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: November 02, 2020, 04:13:32 PM »
if I were a trumper I would super want to avoid criticizing the other guys for being a deadbeat.
Accusing the other side of doing exactly what you’re doing is straight out of the Trump playbook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk