Author Topic: 2020 General Election Thread  (Read 129167 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 General Election Thread
« Reply #1575 on: November 02, 2020, 01:23:59 PM »
In which the DNC has left cities and their convention bureau's holding the bag to the tune of tens of millions of dollars.   

If this was the message you were trying to send, you wouldn't have posted articles about not paying for security (which we agree that Trump also hasn't done).

Regardless, your statement about the hospitality industry calling it the "Deadbeat DNC" is completely ignored by you as it is completely fabricated.  Unsurprising as most industries don't throw around stupid rough ridin' nicknames because, unlike Republicans, they realize it's childish and unprofessional.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: November 02, 2020, 01:24:39 PM »
#daxplaining
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: November 02, 2020, 01:28:14 PM »
In which the DNC has left cities and their convention bureau's holding the bag to the tune of tens of millions of dollars.   

If this was the message you were trying to send, you wouldn't have posted articles about not paying for security (which we agree that Trump also hasn't done).

Regardless, your statement about the hospitality industry calling it the "Deadbeat DNC" is completely ignored by you as it is completely fabricated.  Unsurprising as most industries don't throw around stupid rough ridin' nicknames because, unlike Republicans, they realize it's childish and unprofessional.

As a member of the Section 17 and OOD industries in the past, I take offense to the premise that it's inappropriate to be calling squawks deadbeats.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: November 02, 2020, 01:31:14 PM »

Pfft, you are living in some kind of business bubble world if you don't think industry insiders in every line of business known to human kind don't come up with nicknames for certain kinds of customers.  Good grief.

I didn't just post articles about not paying for security.  I also posted articles about a DNC that left an American city holding a $12 million dollar unpaid bill, that ultimately a corporation helped pay based on the belief that it was a loan, only to see the DNC not pay the loan and the corporation having to write their loan for $10 million off.   Next thing you know you'll tell me convention and visitors bureaus are not in the hospitality industry.   

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: November 02, 2020, 01:37:21 PM »
Real businesses don't use insults as commonplace to refer to a customer.  It's really rough ridin' dumb. 

I guess I wouldn't be surprised if your business refers to customers in insulting terms so much it is considered commonplace.  It also probably explains your Trump support in spite of the busses as you see no problem with someone showing disdain for the very people that support them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: November 02, 2020, 01:43:17 PM »
Real businesses don't use insults as commonplace to refer to a customer.  It's really rough ridin' dumb. 

I guess I wouldn't be surprised if your business refers to customers in insulting terms so much it is considered commonplace.  It also probably explains your Trump support in spite of the busses as you see no problem with someone showing disdain for the very people that support them.

Um-hmm, when customers don't pay their bills to the tune of hundreds of thousands to million upon millions of dollars, they get called all kinds of names.  In the case of the DNC, we are talking about millions upon millions of dollars in unpaid bills over the last ten years. 

Now you're going to tell me that your receivables/collections entities have all kinds of friendly and cheery nicknames for customers who don't pay their bills.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: November 02, 2020, 01:48:09 PM »
Again, I am in the hospitality industry and in markets where that nickname is not commonplace.  After googling it, the only place it seems to be commonplace is right-wing news sites.  You totally made up that statement while having absolutely no clue.

Strangely, totally making up statements while having absolutely no clue is a commonplace reference to Trump.  Trust me on that.  Just as many people in my industry are saying it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: November 02, 2020, 01:58:26 PM »
Again, I am in the hospitality industry and in markets where that nickname is not commonplace.  After googling it, the only place it seems to be commonplace is right-wing news sites.  You totally made up that statement while having absolutely no clue.

Strangely, totally making up statements while having absolutely no clue is a commonplace reference to Trump.  Trust me on that.  Just as many people in my industry are saying it.

It's good to know that you feel like you speak for the entirety of the hospitality industry.   You also appear to be utterly incapable of differentiating between how companies view and treat good paying customers as opposed to how they think and feel about customers who don't pay their bills.   Particularly customers who don't pay their bills to the tune of high six and seven figures. 

I'm sure Arne Sorenson or Chris Nassetta wouldn't have the first ill thought towards a customer who stiffed their respective corporations on a $12 million dollar bill.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: November 02, 2020, 02:00:09 PM »
I don't have to speak for the whole industry.  This term is commonplace.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: November 02, 2020, 02:03:24 PM »
if I were a trumper I would super want to avoid criticizing the other guys for being a deadbeat.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: November 02, 2020, 02:06:18 PM »

Pffft.   You can't even differentiate between good paying customers and those who stiff companies and cities on the bill.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: November 02, 2020, 02:07:03 PM »
if I were a trumper I would super want to avoid criticizing the other guys for being a deadbeat.

Some people are slow and have trouble following along and differentiating between certain nuanced things.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: November 02, 2020, 02:11:32 PM »

Pffft.   You can't even differentiate between good paying customers and those who stiff companies and cities on the bill.

Even if true, it doesn't make your story and nickname any less made up.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: November 02, 2020, 02:13:06 PM »

Please tell me again how you're not trying to speak for an entire industry.  :lol: :lol:  In terms of the DNC not paying it's bills, 1000% not made up.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: November 02, 2020, 02:17:14 PM »

Please tell me again how you're not trying to speak for an entire industry.  :lol: :lol:  In terms of the DNC not paying it's bills, 1000% not made up.

Not saying they paid their bills.  I am saying your "commonplace" term is totally and completely fabricated.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: November 02, 2020, 02:18:38 PM »
he makes crap up all the time then has a tantrum when exposed.  It's part of the fun

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: November 02, 2020, 02:20:50 PM »
Maybe I should let the person not in the industry speak on behalf of the industry?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: November 02, 2020, 02:21:36 PM »
He knows sales people who do sales to people like you tho
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: November 02, 2020, 02:22:18 PM »

Not saying they paid their bills.  I am saying your "commonplace" term is totally and completely fabricated.

You couldn't possibly know that.  But I do find it amusing that you think you do.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: November 02, 2020, 02:22:59 PM »
He knows sales people who do sales to people like you tho

BidenVoter.7 always manages to chime in like little brother.   

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: November 02, 2020, 02:27:25 PM »

You couldn't possibly know that.  But I do find it amusing that you think you do.

I appreciate how you think I couldn't possibly know but that you, some dude who read a right wing blog, can.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: November 02, 2020, 02:29:40 PM »

I appreciate how you think I couldn't possibly know but that you, some dude who read a right wing blog, can.

Material fact of being a dead beat customer (repeatedly) backs me up every step of the way.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: November 02, 2020, 02:39:48 PM »
Breaking news, client stiffs a vendor.  Seal up the mountain and let's go to daxCON 1.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: November 02, 2020, 02:42:00 PM »
In once case $12 million dollars worth of coffee.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: November 02, 2020, 02:43:03 PM »
While you're going through invoices, let me know how many $3 glasses of water you see.