Author Topic: 2020 General Election Thread  (Read 132801 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 General Election Thread
« Reply #1625 on: November 02, 2020, 04:16:22 PM »
I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: November 02, 2020, 04:18:00 PM »
Nothing is more  :lol: :lol: then to hear/.read someone calling having an ID, racist.

I don't make a habit out of replying to this racist sack of trash, personally I hope he loses both hands in a meat grinder so I never have to see a post from him again. However, I relish all chances I get to show him as an unrepentant racist piece of crap in hopes that everyone else stops replying to him.

As much as we hear bragging about "first world Alabama," I'm certain the racist sack of trash knows this happened there.

Very short article
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2015/10/alabama-closes-dmvs-in-majority-of-black-belt-counties-passed-voter-id-law-in-2011.html

It's an article showing how Alabama enacted voter id laws, then when these laws started they promptly closed DMVs in majority black areas. It was so egregious that the closings had to be reversed.

I'll also point out that it was "first world Alabama" that sued the Obama administration that eventually led to the voting rights act being stripped. Shelby vs. Holder

Long Atlantic article if you're into such things.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/how-shelby-county-broke-america/564707/

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: November 02, 2020, 04:27:06 PM »

Sure I would know something was commonplace, but I wouldn't even pretend to know what the mindset of every company or individual was towards customers

Just as you say you would know what is commonplace within your industry, I know if this is commonplace within mine and it isn't.

If you think I am saying I know the mindset of every company and individual, I am not.  I am saying "Deadbeat DNC" is not commonplace.  If you have some authority in the industry that knows more than me, or even a source beyond some right-wing blog, I would love to see it.  We're pretty deep into this now and you haven't produced anything so it's pretty safe to say it's from one of those blogs or you made it up. 

I have zero doubt that there are people in the industry that don't want to do certain political conventions or any conventions.  I wouldn't argue with that one bit. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: November 02, 2020, 04:37:14 PM »
Nothing is more  :lol: :lol: then to hear/.read someone calling having an ID, racist.

I don't make a habit out of replying to this racist sack of trash, personally I hope he loses both hands in a meat grinder so I never have to see a post from him again. However, I relish all chances I get to show him as an unrepentant racist piece of crap in hopes that everyone else stops replying to him.

As much as we hear bragging about "first world Alabama," I'm certain the racist sack of trash knows this happened there.

Very short article
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2015/10/alabama-closes-dmvs-in-majority-of-black-belt-counties-passed-voter-id-law-in-2011.html

It's an article showing how Alabama enacted voter id laws, then when these laws started they promptly closed DMVs in majority black areas. It was so egregious that the closings had to be reversed.

I'll also point out that it was "first world Alabama" that sued the Obama administration that eventually led to the voting rights act being stripped. Shelby vs. Holder

Long Atlantic article if you're into such things.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/how-shelby-county-broke-america/564707/

I don't usually like to respond to the boards resident race baiting POS who knows deep in his dumbass little heart he's voting for a mega corrupt white racist war monger who spent the majority of his career sending POC off to needless wars to die, killing millions of POC in those needless wars, refugee'ing millions of other POC in those needless wars and needlessly incarcerating POC  by the hundreds of thousands in this country.

While deporting millions of other people of color from this country. 

The other total sell out disingenuous pile of garbage on that ticket put POC parents in jail for truancy.  Truant because the kid was in the hospital.   While she smiled, glad handed and goof'ed it up with law enforcement and border patrol.   Only to sell them all down the river for the sake of political expediency and being fake woke.   She stood on stage and called her running mate a sexual predator but then she couldn't wait to accept that nomination from said sexual predator.   A total sell out to everything in every sense of the term.

But I digress. 

I didn't even live in this state in 5 years ago, and that entire administration is either completely gone or nearly completely gone. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: November 02, 2020, 04:55:13 PM »

Sure I would know something was commonplace, but I wouldn't even pretend to know what the mindset of every company or individual was towards customers

Just as you say you would know what is commonplace within your industry, I know if this is commonplace within mine and it isn't.

If you think I am saying I know the mindset of every company and individual, I am not.  I am saying "Deadbeat DNC" is not commonplace.  If you have some authority in the industry that knows more than me, or even a source beyond some right-wing blog, I would love to see it.  We're pretty deep into this now and you haven't produced anything so it's pretty safe to say it's from one of those blogs or you made it up. 

I have zero doubt that there are people in the industry that don't want to do certain political conventions or any conventions.  I wouldn't argue with that one bit.

You're certainly entitled to believe that there are no people in the industry who think the DNC doesn't have a dead beat reputation.

It's not exactly something that people who believe that are going to advertise.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: November 02, 2020, 04:57:33 PM »
This 6-hour event flew by like it was 90 minutes.

The Deadbeat DNC is a common theme heard in the convention and hospitality industry.

You're certainly entitled to believe that there are no people in the industry who think the DNC doesn't have a dead beat reputation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: November 02, 2020, 04:59:45 PM »
This 6-hour event flew by like it was 90 minutes.

The Deadbeat DNC is a common theme heard in the convention and hospitality industry.

Some people don't get nuance.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: November 02, 2020, 05:14:00 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc[/youtube]

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: November 02, 2020, 05:27:21 PM »
before we settled on waterboarding, i bet we forced a lot of captured iraqi soldiers to scroll through message boards where posters would simply not stop interacting with dax.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: November 02, 2020, 05:32:06 PM »
before we settled on waterboarding, i bet we forced a lot of captured iraqi soldiers to scroll through message boards where posters would simply not stop interacting with dax.

He can’t be fatigued, it’s remarkable.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: November 02, 2020, 05:37:19 PM »
Sadly people continue to respond to @sys even though all he does is simply parrot readily available information and/or post stuff from total rando's.

It's a true spitball experience involving someone who doesn't really know crap about anything.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: November 02, 2020, 05:37:39 PM »

:ROFL:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: November 02, 2020, 05:40:16 PM »
All time record voter registration in Alabama.

It's just sad to see that certain total dumbasses on this board don't get that "first world AL" is kind of a joke.   But then again, sarcasm has been and will always be lost on that dumbass.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: November 02, 2020, 05:49:29 PM »
Sadly we'll likely never get to hear what the old white mega racist from Deleware would have to say about this.   Would probably involve something along the lines about how he always chats up the guys at his local Dash In. 

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-kamala-harris-got-big-social-media-boost-indian-troll-farms-1544047

Troll farms are bad (unless they're for our candidate)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: November 02, 2020, 05:53:13 PM »
I didn't even live in this state in 5 years ago, and that entire administration is either completely gone or nearly completely gone.

Dax thinks history doesn't matter, smdh
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: November 02, 2020, 05:59:53 PM »

Dax thinks history doesn't matter, smdh

When all of those policies have been reversed, except, and rightfully so, the voter ID law. 

A state ID card is good for a lifetime for anyone over the age of 62, so the elderly and interned excuse doesn't apply at all.   That state was also involved in a massive campaign to educate people on how to get an ID card over the last few years.   But I know in white liberal world, where you consider all POC as simpletons and in in constant need of having white liberals  tell them what to do, that doesn't matter. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: November 02, 2020, 06:07:29 PM »
pollsters:  Bases covered

Simpletons like @sys will continue to parrot them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: November 02, 2020, 06:14:25 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrPXiz4m7nk&feature=emb_logo[/youtube]

BTW, for the hyper anal idiots on here (so a lot) I have no idea if this is legit or not.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 06:22:03 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: November 02, 2020, 06:46:11 PM »
:lol:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: November 02, 2020, 06:51:20 PM »
Dax what’s your predicto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: November 02, 2020, 06:53:16 PM »
mods plz rename ChiComCat

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: November 02, 2020, 08:18:12 PM »

lol

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: November 02, 2020, 10:59:52 PM »
Reading recent Dax posts just confirms he is a gigantic racist POS who is voting for more of the same.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
2020 General Election Thread
« Reply #1649 on: November 03, 2020, 12:51:38 AM »
Prob worth a reminder here that just a year ago Dax said he’d vote Biden over Trump.

To be fair that was before Dax realized that Biden was a lifelong politician who helped push some reforms 30 years ago that negatively impacted blacks.