Date: 25/04/24 - 23:18 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: 2012 Recruiting Thread  (Read 50917 times)

April 16, 2009, 01:17:19 PM
Reply #60

bbhoops

• Cub

April 16, 2009, 04:51:28 PM
Reply #61

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
will ellis be playing with spradling this summer?

i assume they'll be at the manhattan classic.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

April 16, 2009, 07:16:26 PM
Reply #62

bbhoops

• Cub

Yes, He plans to play in the Manhattan Classic again this year.  He will be playing with the Kansas Players.

Assistant Coaches Hill and Underwood are going to Wichita on Tuesday night to attend an open gym at Heights High School.

April 16, 2009, 09:39:21 PM
Reply #63

Pete

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hicks
Yes, He plans to play in the Manhattan Classic again this year.  He will be playing with the Kansas Players.

Assistant Coaches Hill and Underwood are going to Wichita on Tuesday night to attend an open gym at Heights High School.

Tell him we love him.   :love:

April 19, 2009, 02:31:30 PM
Reply #64

bbhoops

• Cub

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/a...73-001cc494dda6

http://news.kfdi.com/News/Stor...48/Default.aspx

April 19, 2009, 05:52:17 PM
Reply #65

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
bbhoops, you coming out as a ku fan is a little hurtful to some of us ksu-fan admirers of your posts.

maybe you could do something to make it up to us.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

April 22, 2009, 08:12:03 AM
Reply #66

bbhoops

• Cub

bbhoops, you coming out as a ku fan is a little hurtful to some of us ksu-fan admirers of your posts.

maybe you could do something to make it up to us.

I don't know what you are talking about I don't have a favorite college team.  I cheer for KSTATE, ku and WSU just because they are all from Kansas.  Some of the articles I post may have favored ku but that doesn't mean I agree with them.  Just reporting the news that is all.

Coach Hill and Underwood were at the Wichita Heights open gym last night along with Coach Ferguson of Okla State.  Kstate is doing their part to let Perry know he is wanted.

April 22, 2009, 11:56:55 AM
Reply #67

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
just playing around with you.  one of your posts on the phog board referred to ku as we.

do you know if ellis is planning on attending the ksu elite camp?

April 22, 2009, 12:08:40 PM
Reply #68

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    (worst non-premium poster at ksufans.com)
sorry guys but there is no way a player of PE's caliber lands at K-State, simply not going to happen

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

April 22, 2009, 12:34:59 PM
Reply #69

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text
    You can't be racist and like basketball.
sorry guys but there is no way a player of PE's caliber lands at K-State, simply not going to happen

QFT

April 27, 2009, 05:50:38 PM
Reply #70

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
Quote from: a perry ellis insider
I would say his top two schools at this time are OU and ku. They were both at the same open gym together which was interesting. I think they know they are each others toughest competition.

April 27, 2009, 07:21:42 PM
Reply #71

KCcat28

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    All Rise... The Judge is in the house.
I would say his top two schools at this time are OU and ku. They were both at the same open gym together which was interesting. I think they know they are each others toughest competition.

Plenty of time to change his mind once he sees what Wally does here and how good we are going to be.

April 27, 2009, 07:23:46 PM
Reply #72

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

Plenty of time to change his mind once he sees what Wally does here and how good we are going to be.

And how Xavier turns into a two and done. 

I still want my cooler, bitches!

April 29, 2009, 08:00:10 AM
Reply #73

bbhoops

• Cub

check out article on http://kansasstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=939224
If you are not a member it says this:  [b]"I know he has been invited to attend (the camp)," Auer said. "I know he likes Coach Martin and Coach (Brad) Underwood. He has been very impressed with his trips to Manhattan. He is really impressed by how hard K-State plays. Also, he likes that the future up there looks very bright."[/b]

April 29, 2009, 08:04:36 AM
Reply #74

mcmwcat

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Now that's how you get out a f***ing blood stain.
bbhoops, do you know what other camps Perry might be considering.  Or do you know the chances he would be attending camp in Manhattan this summer?
When I was a kid growing up in the projects, I used to dream of going into space, of escaping the slums, of killing an Ewok!

April 29, 2009, 08:28:16 AM
Reply #75

bbhoops

• Cub

bbhoops, do you know what other camps Perry might be considering.  Or do you know the chances he would be attending camp in Manhattan this summer?

No, I don't know if he is attending the camp in Manhattan.  The problem is he is invited to some many elite camps and he just can't attend them all.   What he is really focusing on are the Amare Stoudemire Nike Skills camp in June and the LeBron James Skills Academy in July.  As far as i know he is planning on playing in the Manhattan classic again this year.

April 29, 2009, 08:48:49 AM
Reply #76

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

No, I don't know if he is attending the camp in Manhattan.  The problem is he is invited to some many elite camps and he just can't attend them all.   What he is really focusing on are the Amare Stoudemire Nike Skills camp in June and the LeBron James Skills Academy in July.  As far as i know he is planning on playing in the Manhattan classic again this year.

Thanks for the updates.

April 29, 2009, 08:52:03 AM
Reply #77

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

Thanks for the updates.

Yeah, thanks bbhoops.
<---------Click the ball

May 12, 2009, 10:59:45 AM
Reply #78

bbhoops

• Cub

UPDATE:

Perry is attending the Vince Carter Nike Skills Camp in Orlando instead of Amar'e Stoudemire camp.
He has also been selected to be on the first ever 16U USA Basketball Developmental National Team.

May 12, 2009, 11:00:42 AM
Reply #79

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
UPDATE:

Perry is attending the Vince Carter Nike Skills Camp in Orlando instead of Amar'e Stoudemire camp.
He has also been selected to be on the first ever 16U USA Basketball Developmental National Team.

Saw that about the 16U USA team.  Tell him congrats from ksufans.
<---------Click the ball

May 12, 2009, 11:08:12 AM
Reply #80

Winters

• Senior Cub

UPDATE:

Orlando....Winters is already on the job  :Azflies:

May 12, 2009, 11:09:42 AM
Reply #81

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
UPDATE:

You should ride Tower of Terror while there!
<---------Click the ball

May 12, 2009, 07:22:25 PM
Reply #82

Winters

• Senior Cub

UPDATE:

Great ride

May 13, 2009, 07:16:03 AM
Reply #83

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
UPDATE:

Great ride

I would just stay on it if they let me.
<---------Click the ball

May 13, 2009, 12:25:10 PM
Reply #84

CrushNasty

• Premium Member
  • Cub

May 13, 2009, 05:19:39 PM
Reply #85

Winters

• Senior Cub

UPDATE:

Great ride

I would just stay on it if they let me.
I did that one night when hardly anybody was at the park

May 28, 2009, 07:00:04 PM
Reply #86

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
cook and ellis to visit argentina.

Paterson (N.J.) Catholic freshman guard Kyle Anderson and Seton Hall Prep sophomore guard Sterling Gibbs were among those named to the inaugural USA Developmental National Team.

The team will first look to capture the gold medal at the inaugural 2009 FIBA Americas U16 Championship June 17-21 in Mendoza, Argentina, and qualify for the 2010 FIBA U17 World Championship.

The invited athletes will train June 6-12 at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colo. The 12-member team that will represent the U.S. this summer will be announced prior to the USA’s June 13 departure for Argentina.

Also included on the 2009-10 USA Basketball Men’s Developmental National Team are: Justin Anderson (Montrose Christian School, Md. / Montross, Va.); Brad Beal (Chaminade College Prep H.S. / St. Louis, Mo.); K.C. Caudill (Brea Olinda H.S. / Brea, Calif.); Angelo Chol (Herbert Hoover H.S. / San Diego, Calif.); Quinn Cook (DeMatha H.S. / Bowie, Md.); André Drummond (Capitol Preparatory Magnet School / Middletown, Conn.); Perry Ellis (Wichita Heights H.S. / Wichita, Kan.); Brandan Kearney (Southeastern H.S. / Detroit, Mich.); James McAdoo (Norfolk Christian H.S. / Norfolk, Va.); Johnny O’Bryant (Eastside H.S. / Cleveland, Miss.); Tony Parker (Miller Grove H.S. / Lithonia, Ga.); Norvel Pelle (Dominguez H.S. / Long Beach, Calif.); Chasson Randle (Rock Island H.S. / Rock Island, Ill.); L.J. Rose (Second Baptist School / Houston, Texas); Mike Shaw (De La Salle Institute / Chicago, Ill.); Marquis Teague (Pike H.S. / Indianapolis, Ind.); Adonis Thomas (Melrose H.S. / Cordova, Tenn.); Kevin Ware (Rockdale County H.S. / Conyers, Ga.); and Anthony Wroten, Jr. (Garfield H.S. / Renton, Wash.).

June 24, 2009, 11:22:16 PM
Reply #87

bbhoops

• Cub

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

CLASS OF 2012
PLAYER RANKINGS   
PERRY ELLIS   
SHABAZZ MUHAMMAD   
JUSTIN ANDERSON

NY2LASPORTS.COM - PLAYER RANKINGS - CLASS OF 2012
Rank   Player   Pos.   Ht/Wt   Hometown (State)   High School   Grassroots Affiliation
1   Perry Ellis   F   6-8/210   Wichita, KS   Wichita Heights   K.C. Cowboys Players
2   Shabazz Muhammad   G/F   6-4/170   Las Vegas, NV   Bishop Gorman   Las Vegas Prospects
3   Justin Anderson   SF   6-5/210   Spotsylvania, VA   Montrose Christian   Boo Williams
4   Kyle Anderson   PG   6-7/195   Fairview, NJ   Paterson Catholic   Playaz
5   DaJuan Coleman   C   6-9/260   Syracuse, NY   Jamesville-DeWitt   Syracuse Select
6   Savon Lloyd-Goodman   G/F   6-6/210   Philadelphia, PA   Academy of The New Church   Team Final
7   Andre Drummond   C   6-11/240   Hartford, CT   St. Thomas More School   Connecticut Basketball Club
8   Jordan Price   SG   6-4/215   Conyers, GA   McCallie School   Atlanta Celtics
9   Ricardo Gathers   PF   6-7/235   LaPlace, LA   Riverside   New Orleans Elite
10   LaDarius White   PG   6-5/200   McComb, MS   McComb   Jackson Tigers
11   Hanner Perea   PF   6-9/210   Birmingham, AL   Central Park Christian   Team Indiana/Indiana Elite
12   Jaran Reese   PG   6-1/170   Bryan, TX   Bryan   Houston Hoops
13   Isaiah Austin   C   7-0/200   Mansfield, TX   Legacy   Team Texas
14   Christopher Thomas   SG   6-4/180   Denver, CO   Montbello   Colorado Hawks
15   Winston Shepard   SF   6-7/195   Houston, TX   Hightower   Dream Vision
16   Alexander Murphy   PF   6-8/195   South Kingston, RI   St. Mark's School   Expressions Elite
17   Virgil Parker   C   6-8/225   Lithonia, GA   Montrose Christian   Southern Kings
18   Elijah Macon   PF   6-8/210   Columbus, OH   Marion-Franklin   All-Ohio Red
19   Xavier Johnson   SF   6-6/190   Temecula, CA   Chaparral   Drew Gooden Soldiers
20   Amile Jefferson   SF   6-7/185   Wynnewood, PA   Friends' Central School   Team Philly
21   Lynden Rose   PG   6-2/175   Houston, TX   Second Baptist   Houston Hoops
22   Jordan Tebbutt   SG   6-3/195   Tualatin, OR   Horizon Christian   Team Jones
23   Ismaila Dauda   C   6-11/230   Miami, FL   Choice Learning Academy C.O.L.   Team Georgia Elite
24   Emmanuel Ochenje   F/C   6-9/220   Carbondale, IL   Brehm Preparatory School   Illinois Titans
25   Nkereuwem Okoro   G/F   6-4/195   Bronx, NY   St. Raymond   Long Island Lightning
26   Brandon Ashley   PF   6-8/210   Oakland, CA   Bishop O'Dowd   Drew Gooden Soldiers
27   Omar Calhoun   SG   6-3/180   Brooklyn, NY   Christ The King Regional   New York Gauchos
28   Trenell Bell   SF   6-7/210   Charleston, IL   Bloomington South   Meanstreets
29   Willie Clayton   PF   6-8/215   Thomasville, GA   Thomasville   Team Georgia Elite
30   Zachary Peters   PF   6-9/220   Plano, TX   Prestonwood Christian   Pro Skills Elite
31   Javan Felix   PG   5-10/175   New Orleans, LA   St. Augustine   New Orleans Elite
32   Peter Jurkin   C   7-1/220   Charlotte, NC   United Faith Christian Academy   Team Indiana/Indiana Elite
33   Gavin Thurman   PF   6-6/190   Kansas City, MO   Southeast   KC Pump 'N Run
34   Jamal Ferguson   SF   6-4/175   Norfolk, VA   Maury   Boo Williams
35   Houston Grant   F   6-5/175   Hyattsville, MD   DeMatha Catholic   Team Takeover
36   Jaylen Beckham   PG   6-1/165   Lexington, KY   Catholic   Hoop Dreams
37   Wanaah Bail   PF   6-8/210   Houston, TX   The Village School   Franchize All-Stars
38   Joshua Scott   PF   6-9/210   Colorado Springs, CO   Lewis-Palmer   Colorado Hawks
39   Robert Upshaw   C   6-10/215   Fresno, CA   Edison   Douple Pump Elite
40   James Flowers   SF   6-5/185   Portland, OR   Lincoln   I-5 Elite
41   Antonio Drummond   PG   5-11/165   Peoria, IL   Peoria   Illinois Wolves
42   Aaron Hammons   C   6-11/275   Carmel, IN   Carmel   Spiece Indy Heat
43   Siyani Chambers   PG   5-10/155   Hopkins, MN   Hopkins   Howard Pulley
44   Ronald Patterson   G/F   6-3/190   Indianapolis, IN   Broad Ripple    Spiece Indy Stars
45   Raven Lee   PG   6-2/165   Dearborn Heights, MI   Robichaud   Team Detroit
46   DeOndre Haynes   PG   6-3/185   Calera, AL   Calera   Crush Elite
47   D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera   SG   6-3/215   Indianapolis, IN   North Central   Team Indiana/Indiana Elite
48   Twymond Howard   SF   6-5/195   Pearl, MS   Pearl   MBA Hoops Elite
49   Sydie London   SG   6-4/190   New Orleans, LA   St. Augustine   New Orleans Elite
50   Marcus Paige   PG   5-11/155   Marion, IA   Linn-Mar   Martin Brothers Select
51   Jalen Robinson   PF   6-7/205   Columbus, OH   Northland   All-Ohio Red
52   Jordan Adams   SG   6-4/185   Lawrenceville, GA   Central Gwinnett   Atlanta Celtics
53   John Crowder   PF   6-8/215   Owings Mills, MD   Towson Catholic   Nike Baltimore Elite
54   Nick Banyard   PF   6-7/215   Arlington, TX   James Martin   Team Texas
55   Shaquille Clare   C   6-8/250   Houston, TX   The Village School   Houston Defenders
56   Daryl Milbourne   SG   6-4/190   Baton Rouge, LA   McKinley   New Orleans Elite
57   Jarnell Stokes   C   6-8/250   Germantown, TN   Central   Memphis Select
58   Evan Nolte   SF   6-5/170   Alpharetta, GA   Milton   Southern Kings
59   Onyekachi Uchebo   PF   6-10/205   Durham, NC   Mount Zion Christian Academy   Team Georgia Elite
60   James Robinson   PG   6-2/180   Hyattsville, MD   DeMatha Catholic   Team Takeover
61   Daniel Ochefu   C   6-10/205   Westchester, PA   Westtown School   N/A
62   LaBrent Walker   PG   6-0/170   Queens, NY   Bayside   Long Island Lightning
63   Jamaree Strickland   C   6-10/225   Oakland, CA   McClymonds   Drew Gooden Soldiers
64   Denzel Valentine   SF   6-4/205   Lansing, MI   J.W. Sexton   Michigan Mustangs
65   Damien Wilson   SG   6-5/175   Austell, GA   Pebblebrook   Atlanta Celtics
66   Gabriel York   PG   6-2/170   Covina, CA   Orange Lutheran   Compton Magic
67   Jordan Hare   SF   6-7/180   Saginaw, MI   Arthur Hill   Detroit Stars
68   Nerlens Noel   PF   6-9/200   Everett, MA   Everett   B.A.B.C.
69   Obij Aget   PF   7-0/215   Birmingham, AL   Central Park Christian   Team Indiana/Indiana Elite
70   Jean Pierre Tokoto   F   6-5/180   Menomonee Falls, WI   Menomonee Falls   Playground Warriors
71   Marcus Smart   SG   6-3/200   Flower Mound, TX   Flower Mound   Team Texas
72   Trey Boykin   G   6-4/185   Aurora, CO   Rangeview   Colorado Chaos
73   Kaileb Rodriguez   SF   6-7/185   Highlands Ranch, CO   Thunderridge   Next Level
74   Charles Mitchell   PF   6-7/235   Marietta, GA   Joseph Wheller   World Wide Renegades
75   Arroyo Edwards   PG   6-4/180   Milwaukee, WI   Rufus King   Playground Elite
76   Jeremy Hollowell   SF   6-6/190   Indianapolis, IN   Lawrence Central   Fieldhouse Elite
77   Wesley Staten   PG   6-1/160   Sioux City, IA   Sioux City West   K.C. Cowboys Players
78   Richard Longrus   SF   6-6/195   Oakland, CA   Bishop O'Dowd   Drew Gooden Soldiers
79   Reginald Ragland   SF   6-4/200   Huntsville, AL   Bob Jones   Southeast Elite
80   Ryan Arcidiacono   PG   6-3/180   Langhorne, PA   Neshaminy   Pennsylvania Playaz
81   Albert Lomomba   SG   6-4/180   Madison, WI   Madison Memorial   Wisconsin Gators Elite
82   Delvon Rencher   SF   6-5/190   Flossmoor, IL   Homewood-Flossmoor   Mac Irvin
83   Ryan Rosburg   F/C   6-7/185   Chesterfield, MO   Marquette   St. Louis Gateway
84   Adolphus Washington   PF   6-6/230   Cincinnati, OH   Robert A. Taft   All-Ohio Purple
85   Dominique Bull   SG   6-3/190   Worcester, MA   Cusing Academy   B.A.B.C.
86   Alex Henry   PG   6-2/180   Florissant, MO   McCluer   St. Louis Eagles
87   Otis Pirtle   SF   6-3/175   Milwaukee, WI   Bradley Tech   Playground Elite
88   Robert Carter   C   6-8/245   Thomasville, GA   Thomasville   Georgia Stars
89   Anthony January   SF   6-6/185   Comptino, CA   Compton   Compton Magic
90   Willie Cauley   C   6-10/210   Dodge City, KS   Spearville   KC Pump 'N Run
91   James Ford   SG   6-4/175   Richmond, VA   Christ Church School   Richmond Squires
92   Demetrius Griggs   PG   5-11/160   Lake Jackson, TX   Brazosport   Franchize All-Stars
93   Jarmal Reid   PF   6-6/230   Decatur, GA   Columbia   Southern Kings
94   Jordan Gaither   PG   6-1/160   Snellville, GA   Shiloh   Atlanta Celtics
95   DeShaun Suber   PG   5-10/155   Brooklyn, NY   Brother Rice   New York Gauchos
96   Rapheal Davis   SG   6-5/185   Fort Wayne, IN   South Side   Spiece Indy Heat
97   Carlos Morris   SG   6-5/190   Eastpoint, FL   Franklin County   Team Breakdown
98   Rene Castro   PG   6-3/175   Milton, MA   Milton   All For One Basketball Club
99   Glenn Robinson Jr.   G/F   6-3/175   Saint John, IN   Lake Central   SYF Players
100   Cameron Golden   PG   5-10/155   Memphis, TN   Ridgeway   Memphis Y.O.M.C.A.
101   Tequan Alers   F   6-7/185   Fredericksburg, VA   James Monroe   Team Takeover Canada
102   Jermaine Davis   C   6-7/255   Garfield Heights, OH   Garfield Heights   King James Shooting Stars
103   Jevon Thomas   PG   5-9/150   Queens, NY   Thomas Edison C.T.E.   New York Gauchos
104   Michael Carey   SG   6-4/185   Houston, TX   The Village School   Franchize All-Stars
105   Tamron Manning   SG   6-4/185   Georgetown, KY   Scott County   Hoop Dreams
106   Edward Seay   PF   6-8/220   Merrillville, IN   Merrillville   SYF Players
107   Jordan Mason   G/F   6-2/165   Ennis, TX   Ennis   Texas Select Elite
108   Antonio Hopkins   PG   5-9/155   St. Louis, MO   Vashon   St. Louis Eagles
109   Tre Payne   SG   6-4/190   Oklahoma City, OK   Putnam City   Athletes First
110   Phillip Nolan   PF   6-8/200   Milwaukee, WI   Milwaukee Vincent   Milwaukee Spartans
111   Jalin Love   G   6-1/165   Kansas City, MO   East   KC Pump 'N Run
112   Dwayne Stanford   SF   6-5/190   Cincinnati, OH   Withrow University   All-Ohio Purple
113   Tyler Thomas   F   6-7/190   Olathe, KS   Olathe South   Spice Mo-Kan
114   Keith Carter   PG   5-11/175   Maywood, IL   Proviso East   Team N.L.P.
115   DeJuan Marrero   SF   6-5/205   Gary, IN   Thea Bowman Academy   Spiece Indy Stars
116   Rasheed Sulaimon   SG   6-3/185   Houston, TX   Strake Jesuit   Franchize All-Stars
117   Sam Beeler   C   6-9/205   San Diego, CA   Poway   High Intensity Hoops
118   Aaron Durley   C   6-10/255   Houston, TX   St. Thomas   Houston Swoosh Select
119   Kevin Pritchard   PG   6-2/165   Lawrence, KS   Lawrence   KC Pump 'N Run
120   Joseph Lundy   SG   6-4/195   Washington, D.C.   Friendship Collegiate Academy   Team Takeover
121   Nate Brooks   SF   6-5/195   Chicago, IL   Whitney Young   Illinois Timberwolves
122   David Andoh   PF   6-7/205   San Jose, CA   Archbishop Mitty    Oakland Rebels
123   Anthony Hollins   SF   6-5/180   Dallas, TX   A. Maceo Smith   Texas Select
124   Adam Woodbury   C   6-11/215   Sioux City, IA   East   Martin Brothers Select
125   Kyle Washington   F   6-6/175   Minneapolis, MN   Binilde-St. Margaret   Howard Pulley
126   Darion Clark   PF   6-6/220   Conyers, GA   Rockdale County    Atlanta Celtics
127   Shaquille Patterson   SF   6-5/190   Ridgeway, VA   Magna Vista   Richmond Squires
128   Michael Lewis   PF   6-8/220   Slidell, LA   North Shore   Hollis Price Elite
129   Aaron Simpson   PG   5-10/155   North Chicago, IL   North Chicago   Team N.L.P.
130   Dominique Wilson   PF   6-8/200   Kansas City, KS   Piper   K.C. Cowboys Players
131   Reginald Dillard   SG   6-3/200   Greensboro, NC   J.B. Dudley   CP3 All-Stars
132   Matthew Christiansen   C   6-9/230   Oklahoma City, OK   Bishop McGuinness   Athletes First
133   Isaiah Miles   SF   6-7/195   Ellicott City, MD   Glenelg Country School   Nike Baltimore Elite
134   Kamali Bey   SG   6-3/215   Springfield, MA   Sabis I.C.S.   B.A.B.C.
135   Dekeeba Battee-Aston   PF   6-8/225   Fort Worth, TX   Richland   Team Texas
136   Kyle Meyer   PF   6-8/210   Duluth, GA   Northview   Atlanta Celtics
137   Jermaine Morgan   PF   6-8/200   Chicago, IL   Whitney Young   Mac Irvin Fire
138   Thaddeus Hall   SG   6-4/180   Brooklyn, NY   Bishop Loughlin   Long Island Lightning
139   Michael Schreiber   C   6-9/230   Elk River, MN   Rogers   Net Gain Sports
140   Casey Kasperbauer   SG   6-1/165   Carroll, IA   Carroll   All Iowa Attack
141   Austin Burgett   PF   6-8/200   Avon, IN   Avon   Spiece Indy Stars
142   Matthew Shrigley   SF   6-5/190   Carlsbad, CA   La Costa Canyon   Dream Vision
143   Javonte Hawkins   SG   6-5/185   Mount Morris, MI   Beecher   Michigan Mustangs
144   Clinton McCullough   PF   6-6/190   Lenexa, KS   St. James Academy   Spice Mo-Kan Elite
145   Zak Showalter   SG   6-1/165   Germantown, WI   Germantown   Wisconsin Swing
146   Cameron Harvey   PG   6-2/175   Naperville, IL   St. Joseph   Team Indiana/Indiana Elite
147   Treveon Henry   PG   6-1/170   Fort Lauderdale, FL   Pine Crest School   South Florida Elite
148   Landen Lucas   PF   6-8/205   Portland, OR   Sunset   I-5 Elite
149   Casey Oliverson   C   6-10/215   Simsboro, LA   Simsboro   Louisiana Select
150   Amara Darboh   SF   6-3/185   Dowling, IA   Dowling   All Iowa Attack

June 24, 2009, 11:28:14 PM
Reply #88

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
bbhoops, i hope Perry comes to KSU. he seems very good @ basketball.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

June 24, 2009, 11:53:36 PM
Reply #89

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
1   Perry Ellis   F   6-8/210   Wichita, KS   Wichita Heights   K.C. Cowboys
14   Christopher Thomas   SG   6-4/180   Denver, CO   Montbello   Colorado Hawks
33   Gavin Thurman   PF   6-6/190   Kansas City, MO   Southeast   KC Pump 'N Run
38   Joshua Scott   PF   6-9/210   Colorado Springs, CO   Lewis-Palmer   Colorado
50   Marcus Paige   PG   5-11/155   Marion, IA   Linn-Mar   Martin Brothers Select
72   Trey Boykin   G   6-4/185   Aurora, CO   Rangeview   Colorado Chaos
73   Kaileb Rodriguez   SF   6-7/185   Highlands Ranch, CO   Thunderridge   Next Level
77   Wesley Staten   PG   6-1/160   Sioux City, IA   Sioux City West   K.C. Cowboys Players
90   Willie Cauley   C   6-10/210   Dodge City, KS   Spearville   KC Pump 'N Run
111   Jalin Love   G   6-1/165   Kansas City, MO   East   KC Pump 'N Run
113   Tyler Thomas   F   6-7/190   Olathe, KS   Olathe South   Spice Mo-Kan
119   Kevin Pritchard   PG   6-2/165   Lawrence, KS   Lawrence   KC Pump 'N Run
124   Adam Woodbury   C   6-11/215   Sioux City, IA   East   Martin Brothers Select
130   Dominique Wilson   PF   6-8/200   Kansas City, KS   Piper   K.C. Cowboys Players
140   Casey Kasperbauer   SG   6-1/165   Carroll, IA   Carroll   All Iowa Attack
144   Clinton McCullough   PF   6-6/190   Lenexa, KS   St. James Academy   Spice Mo-Kan Elite
150   Amara Darboh   SF   6-3/185   Dowling, IA   Dowling   All Iowa Attack

is this bossi's list?