Date: 25/04/24 - 18:17 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: You all deserve to be forewarned.  (Read 24899 times)

August 30, 2006, 03:55:20 PM
Reply #30

Saulbadguy

snicker.

you got the ax from your alma mater. damn, that is some fine assholery to get a cash-grubbing entity like that to give your money back.

REJECTED.

Even Fred Phelps' old church didn't send back his offering money to him.

Maybe so ... that's why I am forewarning people, be careful what you say on the Internet about KSU's athletic administration, they're watching and keeping tabs.  Don't call Tim Weiser an "idiot" on the Internet when his department screws up ... he's watching.

I bet they are still taking Wildcat Nations money, and IMO, he's been more vocal about Weiser than you have. 

August 30, 2006, 03:55:30 PM
Reply #31

JavaCat

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

Assholery? Or insecurity on the part of Weiser?

And going back to Racquetball's post, how did he know who you were? If I saw your name I would know it because we've been around a long time and I remember you making a comment to Greg Hall's site back in the day and it had your name. Is your e-mail not hidden somewhere? It probably wouldn't be hard to find out who you were on the boards based on the notes you've sent to him, but he'd still need proof. I would think someone had to have outed you.

August 30, 2006, 03:56:17 PM
Reply #32

WILDCAT NATION

• Cub

I'm just wondering when he will call me!  I should be so honored.

Totally agree..>THANK GOD for EDDIE FOGLER!

:popcorn:

August 30, 2006, 03:56:39 PM
Reply #33

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Football has only been bad for the past couple of years.  God for bid. 

Basketball wasn't his hire, and we all know he wanted to fire him before the fact.  Bob &*$@!ing Huggins. Come on.

He is constantly improving facilities, and trying to get K-State to the big time.

Okay Tim, we get the point.  I have already been kicked out, but nobody else respond here, they're keeping tabs.

August 30, 2006, 03:57:46 PM
Reply #34

ScubaSteve

• Cub

Maybe so ... that's why I am forewarning people, be careful what you say on the Internet about KSU's athletic administration, they're watching and keeping tabs.  Don't call Tim Weiser an "idiot" on the Internet when his department screws up ... he's watching.

You know, I've read hundreds of posts, other than yours, generally calling Tim Weiser an idiot.  You are the only person (if it's true) that I have ever heard of that has been disassociated with the university.  Wonder why that could be?

August 30, 2006, 03:59:57 PM
Reply #35

TheShocker

• Cub

I volunteer myself to be the mouth piece for all negative comments about Weiser. Just send me a message and I'll post it for you since I fear no repercussions. Unless...does Weiser know anybody in the WSU administration?? Where's my tinfoil hat when I need it!
gif of extremely hot girl removed by stevedave's boss

August 30, 2006, 04:00:49 PM
Reply #36

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Assholery? Or insecurity on the part of Weiser?

And going back to Racquetball's post, how did he know who you were? If I saw your name I would know it because we've been around a long time and I remember you making a comment to Greg Hall's site back in the day and it had your name. Is your e-mail not hidden somewhere? It probably wouldn't be hard to find out who you were on the boards based on the notes you've sent to him, but he'd still need proof. I would think someone had to have outed you.

They likely put two and two together, and as I said, I think one if not several parties helped the cause along.  

August 30, 2006, 04:01:36 PM
Reply #37

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    (worst non-premium poster at ksufans.com)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

August 30, 2006, 04:03:31 PM
Reply #38

WILDCAT NATION

• Cub

They know who I am...or at least someone close in that department does.

I don't email him because I know he doesn't respond. 

He reminds me of worthless HS guidance counselors and superintendents that always think they need to be PC.

See the "suggestions" made by the Big 12 that we are all to eager to comply with without question.

August 30, 2006, 04:04:15 PM
Reply #39

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Maybe so ... that's why I am forewarning people, be careful what you say on the Internet about KSU's athletic administration, they're watching and keeping tabs.  Don't call Tim Weiser an "idiot" on the Internet when his department screws up ... he's watching.

You know, I've read hundreds of posts, other than yours, generally calling Tim Weiser an idiot.  You are the only person (if it's true) that I have ever heard of that has been disassociated with the university.  Wonder why that could be?

I don't know ... like I said they did call me back after I had a couple of questions, and it was all good ... but then none of the stuff either came to pass, or it came to pass in no where close to the form that they said it would.  I said something about it on the Internet ... so I guess that ticked them off.  But like I said ... it's just been words, simple opinions.  

August 30, 2006, 04:06:37 PM
Reply #40

WILDCAT NATION

• Cub

Golly gee dax...who would be good buds with Weiser that would have your contact information and be able to verify it against your username on the internet?

August 30, 2006, 04:12:18 PM
Reply #41

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Golly gee dax...who would be good buds with Weiser that would have your contact information and be able to verify it against your username on the internet?

Hmmm ...

I admit, for years my biggest pet peeve about KSU athletics was the ultra-secret way they operated, and the missed promises ... holy $hit guys, what BCS school has a torn up baseball stadium for 2 years.  But hey, I gave Weiser credit for getting that mess straightend out.   But if you spend to much time following this stuff like I do, you realize how different KSU does things as compared to just about every other BCS school.   I am not the only one ... many other people have noted that KSU is very secretive about everything, because I don't think anybody wants to commit to anything there anymore, and they don't do things like most BCS schools do.  So I started asking some questions, and I guess that ticked some folks off. 

August 30, 2006, 04:14:21 PM
Reply #42

ScubaSteve

• Cub

I think it's time to Call For Action...
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/kshb/call_for_action/0,1925,KSHB_9396,00.html

Can't wait to see Dax on television, or does he have a face for radio.  This ought to be interesting.  With all of the internet stalker freakboy tards he has, don't know if I would go that route if I were him.

August 30, 2006, 04:15:27 PM
Reply #43

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    (worst non-premium poster at ksufans.com)
Hire Clarett's attorney?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

August 30, 2006, 04:23:30 PM
Reply #44

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
Heck I have no hope of making it back to the KSU-ku game, but I bought two tickets anyway and had already made arrangements to sell them for 1/4 their face value so they end up in the hands of a hardcore KSU fan.

Would that hardcore fan be me? Please, please, please...

Seriously, this post needs one gigantic popcorn-eating smiley. What do you know Saul that you're not telling us? Does Weiser not care about the Star-Spangled Banner either?

Bitch, who do you think is most saddened by this news?

:)
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

August 30, 2006, 04:23:58 PM
Reply #45

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Honestly folks ... If I had threatend someone, or been like the guy who attacked Wefald when KSU hired Snyder becuase the guy wanted KSU to hire Ron Dickerson ... I wouldn't have said a word about what happened on Saturday.

But I am saying it because I was disassociated for my words and opinions about KSU's athletic administration.  

August 30, 2006, 04:26:47 PM
Reply #46

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
It's a load of @#%$ because from your posts at gp.com that I've read, you were never that over-critical and when you were you used logic and facts that should have been respected.

Of course, we don't know your emails but if they were like your posts this is garbage.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

August 30, 2006, 04:29:03 PM
Reply #47

FBWillie

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

The comments posted above do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of FBWillie

August 30, 2006, 04:33:17 PM
Reply #48

WILDCAT NATION

• Cub

Welcome to the current state of KSU athletics.

I don't doubt this even a little bit...mostly based on my experiences and what I've read/heard.

August 30, 2006, 05:47:49 PM
Reply #49

JavaCat

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

You lost me there. Edit: Nevermind, I got ya. Those tickets are mine, bitch!

I bet they are still taking Wildcat Nations money, and IMO, he's been more vocal about Weiser than you have.

My response is basically what fatty said. dax has always backed up his posts with logic and facts. No disrespect intended towards WN, but his posts about Weiser are usually just, "Weiser blew this one...Weiser sucks...Weiser is hunting..." Not a whole lot of substance to them. dax "complains" about the administration and he backs it up with logic and facts. I've never once read a dax comment about the administration and thought that dax was crossing the line, that he intended to disrespect Weiser or anybody in the administrative office, or was any threat. This has to be the craziest thing I've heard of. I've got to believe the only way an athletic department could disassociate you from the University is for death threats (or something else illegal) or something that in some way harmed the University. Where was dax doing any harm? I always felt it was concern and comments about the University he loves. Everything I've always seen has been informational and something I was glad I got to read. Some people just bitch to bitch. In my mind, dax discussed something he cared deeply about. If we're getting the whole story, this is a pretty pathetic statement about Weiser. Weiser should've hired the son of a bitch instead of disassociating him from the University.

August 30, 2006, 06:42:05 PM
Reply #50

shockerssuck

this is bull crap. i don't believe any of it.

August 30, 2006, 07:05:53 PM
Reply #51

WILDCAT NATION

• Cub

I admit that some of my stuff is just my opinion, kind of like how Tim makes some decisions.

I really didn't have a problem with him until his "I don't give a crap" attitude when his department completely screwed up a few promotions...He's unprofessional, to put it mildly.

August 30, 2006, 07:19:35 PM
Reply #52

sonofdaxjones

• All American

this is bull @#%$. i don't believe any of it.

Dude it's completely true ... the finance gal for the Ahearn Fund just called me yesterday and wanted to know where to send my Ahearn donation refund.

August 30, 2006, 07:40:55 PM
Reply #53

sonofdaxjones

• All American

You lost me there. Edit: Nevermind, I got ya. Those tickets are mine, bitch!

My response is basically what fatty said. dax has always backed up his posts with logic and facts. No disrespect intended towards WN, but his posts about Weiser are usually just, "Weiser blew this one...Weiser sucks...Weiser is hunting..." Not a whole lot of substance to them. dax "complains" about the administration and he backs it up with logic and facts. I've never once read a dax comment about the administration and thought that dax was crossing the line, that he intended to disrespect Weiser or anybody in the administrative office, or was any threat. This has to be the craziest thing I've heard of. I've got to believe the only way an athletic department could disassociate you from the University is for death threats (or something else illegal) or something that in some way harmed the University. Where was dax doing any harm? I always felt it was concern and comments about the University he loves. Everything I've always seen has been informational and something I was glad I got to read. Some people just bitch to bitch. In my mind, dax discussed something he cared deeply about. If we're getting the whole story, this is a pretty pathetic statement about Weiser. Weiser should've hired the son of a bitch instead of disassociating him from the University.

Thanks ... like I said, some of this stuff goes so far back, I barely even remember it.  Weiser never said one time that I was being disassociated because I made threats (I never have) ... he basically said in so many words that he didn't appreciate what I had to say, and basically said in so many words he was tired of me asking questions and criticizing him and the athletic department on the Internet.   He's got a bullet for his gun now, and by golly he was going to use it.   There were 3 emails that were negative (to the very best of my recollection), 1 was because I thought the Athletic Administration was contradicting themselves in the press on various projects and not telling the whole story, 1 was because I was frustrated with basketball, and 1 because they ran a couple of promotional events extremely poorly, and Weiser took a "let'm eat cake" attitude about the whole deal ... like who gives a $hit.   I of course said the same thing on an Internet forum and the "Tim Weiser could come burn down my house and rape my wife" crowd didn't like it.

He was also apparently still holding a grudge because I sent an email to Wefald when Weiser was first hired just wondering if he was going to be a change from the incompetent ways of Max Urick ... He referenced that email and I damn near wrecked the car, talk about not letting something go.   

August 30, 2006, 07:41:34 PM
Reply #54

Wildcat Jack

• Cub

Well at least you don't have to agonize over whether to pay that money anymore....

I think I'd be asking 'em for a few more years refunds as well....after all they put in a funding formula that's based in part on longevity....where's the ROI.

'course this is al predicated on validity.

August 30, 2006, 08:00:40 PM
Reply #55

PurpleReign

• Cub

wow... if this is true WTF is going on.  KSU athletics is like a little miniature totalitarian gov't.  Sonofdax is just the first convicted of treason.  Somebody should photoshop that Kaun t-shirt and change it to ADTW hahaha.  By the way I am the son of a season ticket holder and in no way do my views of the KSU athletic department reflect on my father.

August 30, 2006, 08:03:04 PM
Reply #56

MrWhite

i wizzed on wefald's front porch on the way back from the bars one night.

and i get invited to alumni events, speaking engagements, etc.

my whiz is golden.

August 30, 2006, 08:04:29 PM
Reply #57

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
I admit that some of my stuff is just my opinion, kind of like how Tim makes some decisions.

I really didn't have a problem with him until his "I don't give a @#%$" attitude when his department completely screwed up a few promotions...He's unprofessional, to put it mildly.

You post like a three year old. I think that's what java was trying to say. No offense.

August 30, 2006, 08:05:52 PM
Reply #58

chum1

• Scout Team Wildcat

Lew Perkins would never have done that.

August 30, 2006, 08:11:07 PM
Reply #59

kougar24

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    shame on you, non-believers