Date: 25/04/24 - 13:02 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: You all deserve to be forewarned.  (Read 24898 times)

September 01, 2006, 02:51:11 PM
Reply #150

ScubaSteve

• Cub

I don't think anybody is saying you have to agree.  Nobody is calling for sanctions against you because you hold a minority opinion in this thread.  The problem I have is that dax did get very significant sanctions levied against him just because he voiced dissent (unless there is more to the story)

Well that's good and I agree that everyone should have the right to criticize. 

On the "more to the story" front,  do you think that Tim Weiser's going to come on KSUFans and tell his side of this little story?  I say Dax should go to the press or get a lawyer or how about post those e-mails he sent to Tim Weiser and Co.  Oh yeah, those are on some blown up hard drive.  Sounds like Tim can pull his out of his file when the reporter asks for them or the judge for that matter.   Think about it for a minute.  Is Weiser so stupid that he would do this and think this will shut Dax up?  I'm sure some of you will, of course, say yes, but seriously.  He's got to expect it.  If he's concerned about what Dax is going to spout on the internet, is this the proper course of action?  He's evidently got a defensible position, or he wouldn't have done it.  If not, go ahead Dax, go to the paper.  With all the KSU haters in the media, I'm sure you'll find one to put it in print.  If what he says is true, maybe his dream will come true and the media frenzy will get Weiser fired.

September 01, 2006, 03:04:13 PM
Reply #151

WILDCAT NATION

• Cub

You gotta admit, this does fit right in with his fan relations talents.

September 01, 2006, 03:12:41 PM
Reply #152

ScubaSteve

• Cub

You gotta admit, this does fit right in with his fan relations talents.

Call JMart.  Heck, better yet, hey JMart, you want a piece of this story?  Give Dax a shout.  Probably more of a ku Star type thing though.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 03:17:02 PM by ScubaSteve »

September 01, 2006, 04:43:19 PM
Reply #153

Bookcat

• Scout Team Wildcat

It's kind of sad and scary that someone would feel compelled to reveal all of this information on an internet message board.
"You guys want answers that are conversations between John and I. I ain't worried about it. I'm living the dream.... When I start worrying about a contract, I'd be cheating the kids and not doing my job." - Frank Martin

September 01, 2006, 05:27:18 PM
Reply #154

Saulbadguy

September 01, 2006, 05:34:06 PM
Reply #155

IceHawkE

Of course there is more to the story.   There are plenty of outspoken critics on this board, so name one other person that got a call from Wieser like Dax did.

September 01, 2006, 05:44:01 PM
Reply #156

greasd up deaf guy

In similar news...... Jack Johnson just called me. He says I'm banned from his concerts for reading this: http://www.last.fm/user/Benladen/journal/2006/08/26/214309/ .
He called me because Bookcat gave him my phone number.
Please take me seriously.

September 01, 2006, 05:49:12 PM
Reply #157

sonofdaxjones

• All American

For the "there's got to be more to the story" crowd ... there isn't anymore to the story.

If I did anything more then email now and then, voice my opinion and discuss stuff on the Internet, then I wouldn't have said a word  here.

So I know you want to believe I threatend the guy, or something like that, but that simply isn't the case.   

Like I keep saying, if somebody else finds out what the "more to the story" is, let me know.

September 01, 2006, 06:20:00 PM
Reply #158

Houstoncat93

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    It's good to be good again!
Dax,

There has got to be more to this story.  I'm not saying that you know what that is....just that the pieces don't really add up.  What event triggered this decision to be made? There had to be something that was the straw that broke the camels back.  Again, I'm not saying you know the answers here but the puzzles pieces we have just don't fit together.

September 01, 2006, 10:12:17 PM
Reply #159

sonofdaxjones

• All American

It was:

1. Me calling Weiser an idiot at some point in time, that's what he said anyway.
2. Me sending an email to Wefald 5 years ago when Weiser was hired ... he kept mentioning that.
3. Don't really know.

September 01, 2006, 10:26:25 PM
Reply #160

IceHawkE

Fine, you Wieser kicked you out of the tree house but I haven't read one single post anywhere from a KSU fan that shares your fate.  Now you are trying to down play what you did which only further raises questions.  If what you did really wasn't that bad, then why haven't others come forward?

September 02, 2006, 08:47:51 AM
Reply #161

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Fine, you Wieser kicked you out of the tree house but I haven't read one single post anywhere from a KSU fan that shares your fate.  Now you are trying to down play what you did which only further raises questions.  If what you did really wasn't that bad, then why haven't others come forward?

Maybe because they weren't as proactive as me StalkerBoy.

September 04, 2006, 02:25:24 AM
Reply #162

GoldbrickGangBoss

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    THE b IS NOT CAPITALIZED
It was:

1. Me calling Weiser an idiot at some point in time, that's what he said anyway.
2. Me sending an email to Wefald 5 years ago when Weiser was hired ... he kept mentioning that.
3. Don't really know.

Gotta be more recent than that...

Nobody waits five years before they retaliate.

And Book, Dax is a scary guy...
I'm telling you, this is not ANYTHING like the team from the beginning of conference play. You will see no more blowouts like what happened in OOC.  If we lose, it will not because these kids gave up, and it will be at the buzzer. -Rodless, before 97-70

March 16, 2009, 04:35:55 PM
Reply #163

jeffy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    ku Swallows
bump for the most viewed non-pinned thread in The Dive.

April 21, 2010, 03:12:35 AM
Reply #164

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Just want to bump this again for my buddies on shockernet . . . who are particularly angry that WSU lost to K-State AGAIN, in baseball.