Author Topic: Coaching Staff/Fire LHC Bill Snyder Thread  (Read 130983 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Rob Spoke To JL
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2011, 04:00:01 PM »
My question is, what can I do, we can we do, as EMAWs, to help correct this situation?

bend over.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2011, 04:07:12 PM »
My question is, what can I do, we can we do, as EMAWs, to help correct this situation?

bend over.

Settle down for the long winter, enjoy the humor in the suffering, and then hope we can hire a new coach in a few years that isn't horrible.

:ksu:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2011, 04:08:36 PM »

bend over.

Settle down for the long winter, enjoy the humor in the suffering, and then hope we can hire a new coach in a few years that isn't horrible.

I vote we take action.  I vote we mobilize.  We have power.  Let's use it.
 :kstatriot:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2011, 04:09:09 PM »
GODFUCKINGSHITASSCUNTFUCKASSBASTARDS

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2011, 04:09:56 PM »
I've never sent an email to an AD regarding coaches, but I just did.  Bill's loyalty is what got him in trouble the first time, and it's happening again.  Has that old bastard ever fired anyone?????

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2011, 04:10:49 PM »
FUCKINGCUNTBAGANDAHALF

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2011, 04:15:56 PM »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2011, 04:16:23 PM »
I'm willing to wait a bit longer before my letter.  

If this situation is not resolved properly contents:
congratulate JC on fund raising, facilities
recap bills season
recap real world of failure = fired
I can't support failure with my check book
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2011, 04:16:39 PM »

bend over.

I vote we take action.  I vote we mobilize.  We have power.  Let's use it.
 :kstatriot:

You just said you don't have $$$.    What else is there?   :dunno:

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2011, 04:17:28 PM »

We need you, bro.  Don't lose it all just yet.  There will be fantastic BBS'ing next year.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2011, 04:17:37 PM »

This is starting to look like the prelims to BBS seppuku.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2011, 04:18:10 PM »
Get word out to every student you know not to buy a pass (ICAT or GA) next year. :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2011, 04:18:26 PM »
Get word out to every student you know not to buy a pass (ICAT or GA) next year. :goodbyecruelworld:
That's what I'm thinking.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2011, 04:27:27 PM »
why do you dipshits act angry/surprised when this crap happens?

Seriously people.  It's like being shocked when Frank misses out on a recruit.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2011, 04:30:14 PM »
why do you dipcacs act angry/surprised when this cac happens?

It's fun? :dunno:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2011, 04:30:34 PM »

Say your once successful brother is now a self-destructive alcoholic, but it had looked like he had finally recovered and was maybe getting his crap back together. Then he goes on a massive bender and ends up dead in a ditch. Would you not melt down at least a little bit?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 04:32:53 PM by 42 »

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2011, 04:37:02 PM »

Say your once successful brother is now a self-destructive alcoholic, but it had looked like he had finally recovered and was maybe getting his crap back together. Then he goes on a massive bender and ends up dead in a ditch. Would you not melt down at least a little bit?

when did my brother ever look like he was covering.  He has smelled like Rum and Werthers since 2004.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »
Firing Cosh/Mo, hiring Leavitt, keeping Sean away from on-field coaching :dunno:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2011, 04:48:42 PM »
Firing Cosh/Mo, hiring Leavitt, keeping Sean away from on-field coaching :dunno:

when did he do any of those things?  When did anyone but Fitz suggest that he might?  :dunno:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2011, 04:56:49 PM »

when did he do any of those things?  When did anyone but Fitz suggest that he might?  :dunno:

There was smoke from people other than Fitz. Did I maybe get false hopes up? Sure. But I'd prefer to have hope that a shitty situation is going to get better rather than have another depressing 3-5 years (or more) of mediocre to crap football. Cosh coming back, Sean getting on the field to coach, and Snyder going back to "old-timey" recruiting (read: this will get even WORSE than WRSOAT) are our worst fears being realized. This is the worst case scenario, and that's worth melting down about. You might well put us in the middle of the pack in the Sun Belt. If Bill is too myopic to realize this, he's no longer competent enough to lead the KSU football program.

So let me have my meltdown, goddammit. It's a BBSing right. eff you for trying to take away my rights, michigancat.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 04:58:26 PM by 42 »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2011, 05:00:40 PM »

There was smoke from people other than Fitz. Did I maybe get false hopes up? Sure. But I'd prefer to have hope that a shitty situation is going to get better rather than have another depressing 3-5 years (or more) of mediocre to crap football. Cosh coming back, Sean getting on the field to coach, and Snyder going back to "old-timey" recruiting (read: this will get even WORSE than WRSOAT) are our worst fears being realized. This is the worst case scenario, and that's worth melting down about. You might well put us in the middle of the pack in the Sun Belt. If Bill is too myopic to realize this, he's no longer competent enough to lead the KSU football program.

So let me have my meltdown, goddammit. It's a BBSing right. eff you for trying to take away my rights, michigancat.
I'm with you 42.  I'm just lost right now.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2011, 05:10:08 PM »

There was smoke from people other than Fitz. Did I maybe get false hopes up? Sure. But I'd prefer to have hope that a cacty situation is going to get better rather than have another depressing 3-5 years (or more) of mediocre to cac football. Cosh coming back, Sean getting on the field to coach, and Snyder going back to "old-timey" recruiting (read: this will get even WORSE than WRSOAT) are our worst fears being realized. This is the worst case scenario, and that's worth melting down about. You might well put us in the middle of the pack in the Sun Belt. If Bill is too myopic to realize this, he's no longer competent enough to lead the KSU football program.

I'm just really surprised that a great many KSU fans think that this is nothing to be concerned about. 

I mean, yeah, I know that by and large we're a pretty stupid bunch, but I didn't think we were that dumb.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2011, 05:15:36 PM »

There was smoke from people other than Fitz. Did I maybe get false hopes up? Sure. But I'd prefer to have hope that a cacty situation is going to get better rather than have another depressing 3-5 years (or more) of mediocre to cac football. Cosh coming back, Sean getting on the field to coach, and Snyder going back to "old-timey" recruiting (read: this will get even WORSE than WRSOAT) are our worst fears being realized. This is the worst case scenario, and that's worth melting down about. You might well put us in the middle of the pack in the Sun Belt. If Bill is too myopic to realize this, he's no longer competent enough to lead the KSU football program.

I'm just really surprised that a great many KSU fans think that this is nothing to be concerned about. 

I mean, yeah, I know that by and large we're a pretty stupid bunch, but I didn't think we were that dumb.

I was just lurking on kstatefans and my head nearly exploded. There really are significant groups of fans who are typing out posts that say that beating KU is good enough to warrant a good season, even after this year's abortion of a defense. I don't see how Currie doesn't get tired of dealing with their crap and bolts for the SEC the first minute a job comes open.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2011, 05:17:41 PM »

I was just lurking on kstatefans and my head nearly exploded. There really are significant groups of fans who are typing out posts that say that beating KU is good enough to warrant a good season, even after this year's abortion of a defense. I don't see how Currie gets tired of dealing with their cac and bolts for the SEC the first minute a job comes open.

Did see a SHOULD SNYDER BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY thread over there.  The responses were not encouraging however.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2011, 05:18:21 PM »

I think it's more amazing that it's taken so many people this rough ridin' long to melt down about it.  I've been melting down pretty hard since Cosh got hired the second time 2 years ago.  Because hiring Cosh was just as Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) then as keeping him is now.