Author Topic: How Many Credit Cards Do You Have?  (Read 1004467 times)

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: How Many Credit Cards Do You Have?
« Reply #8425 on: January 07, 2016, 08:54:56 PM »
Only got one CC. That's all I need.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8426 on: January 08, 2016, 07:03:09 AM »

Agoraphobic?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8427 on: January 08, 2016, 07:29:29 AM »

Agoraphobic?

no this guy wants a backwards powercat on his car so i assume he goes outside from time to time

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8428 on: January 08, 2016, 09:20:30 AM »
mrs meow meow has been using this cash back credit card we used to use before I got into the CC game for a lot of purchases and it's been driving me nuts but she insists on it even when I tell her to be using our sapphire/freedom cards.  well 2 weeks ago this card she's been using sends updated cards to our house with new expiration dates.  I immediately destroy all evidence of these cards before she sees them.  Think she just assumed that they expired, so now she's using the ole sapphire.   :Woot:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8429 on: January 08, 2016, 09:33:00 AM »
mrs meow meow has been using this cash back credit card we used to use before I got into the CC game for a lot of purchases and it's been driving me nuts but she insists on it even when I tell her to be using our sapphire/freedom cards.  well 2 weeks ago this card she's been using sends updated cards to our house with new expiration dates.  I immediately destroy all evidence of these cards before she sees them.  Think she just assumed that they expired, so now she's using the ole sapphire.   :Woot:

The bigger problem is that you can't control your wife.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8430 on: January 08, 2016, 09:34:36 AM »
Got my csp spending bonus today.  Posted pretty quick. I got the card in mid November.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8431 on: January 08, 2016, 09:35:14 AM »
sad that meow meow takes out his marital frustrations on wacky

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8432 on: January 08, 2016, 09:39:53 AM »
sad that meow meow takes out his marital frustrations on wacky

yeah, but didn't you see that she's using the saph now, so it's all good! 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8433 on: January 08, 2016, 09:40:31 AM »
I'm more comfortable with m^2 taking it out on a robust punching bag like wacky than his own wife. 

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8434 on: January 11, 2016, 01:19:38 PM »
Anyone with the Citi AA card tried this?  http://loopholetravel.com/2015/08/24/new-citi-loophole-how-to-break-the-18-month-rule/

I took a shot at it.  After reading the article, I could tell it probably would work for me.  They didn't auto-approve me, but called me for like 3 days straight.  I never answered (usually called when I was at work, and when the other times, I just didn't feel like talking to a credit card customer service rep).  Well, after ignoring them and giving them the silent treatment, I get an approval email.  Lolol... We'll see how many times I can get away with it.

Mr. CrushNasty,

Congratulations, you've been approved!

We're delighted to let you know you've been approved for the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® card, with a credit limit of $1,680,000. Your account is considered open as of today, 01/10/16.

Your card should be arriving in 7-10 days in a plain white envelope. To start enjoying the many benefits of your card, activate it as soon as it arrives.

You can always find a full list of your card benefits here. Once you have your new card in hand, you'll be able to log in and experience the full site.

Thank you for choosing Citi for your financial needs!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8435 on: January 11, 2016, 01:25:00 PM »
AwardWallet invite link

http://AwardWallet.com/?refCode=heptmcmyva

use code: free-hcyvwq for upgrade to premium for first time users (first 8 anyway)

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8436 on: January 11, 2016, 01:29:49 PM »
AwardWallet invite link

use code: free-hcyvwq for upgrade to premium for first time users (first 8 anyway)

T-Y

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #8437 on: January 11, 2016, 02:01:37 PM »
Anyone with the Citi AA card tried this?  http://loopholetravel.com/2015/08/24/new-citi-loophole-how-to-break-the-18-month-rule/

I took a shot at it.  After reading the article, I could tell it probably would work for me.  They didn't auto-approve me, but called me for like 3 days straight.  I never answered (usually called when I was at work, and when the other times, I just didn't feel like talking to a credit card customer service rep).  Well, after ignoring them and giving them the silent treatment, I get an approval email.  Lolol... We'll see how many times I can get away with it.

Mr. CrushNasty,

We're delighted to let you know you've been approved for the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® card, with a credit limit of $1,680,000. Your account is considered open as of today, 01/10/16.

Your card should be arriving in 7-10 days in a plain white envelope. To start enjoying the many benefits of your card, activate it as soon as it arrives.

You can always find a full list of your card benefits here. Once you have your new card in hand, you'll be able to log in and experience the full site.

thanks, gave it a whirl.   My existing Elite World card fee hits again in March, so this is good timing.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #8438 on: January 11, 2016, 04:43:36 PM »

Mr. CrushNasty,

Will try tonite
emaw

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8439 on: January 11, 2016, 04:59:17 PM »
AwardWallet invite link

thanks mister
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:10:29 PM by GoodForAnother »
emaw

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8440 on: January 11, 2016, 05:03:26 PM »
Don't do that, GFA.

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8441 on: January 11, 2016, 05:10:51 PM »
Don't do that, GFA.

:runaway:
emaw

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #8442 on: January 11, 2016, 06:10:18 PM »
guys I'm doing something wrong again.  I was going to book my flights to Denver through the Chase portal (yes I know), but none of the southwest flights are showing up anymore.  I swear they were there the last time I checked???  I can transfer points to southwest and do it that way I guess, but I was just going to book through the portal and pay with points.  Any idea on why I don't see Southwest flights?  I have changed the dates around just to see if they pop up and I'm not getting anything but expensive United and Delta flights. 

Thanks

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #8443 on: January 11, 2016, 06:25:12 PM »
guys I'm doing something wrong again.  I was going to book my flights to Denver through the Chase portal (yes I know), but none of the southwest flights are showing up anymore.  I swear they were there the last time I checked???  I can transfer points to southwest and do it that way I guess, but I was just going to book through the portal and pay with points.  Any idea on why I don't see Southwest flights?  I have changed the dates around just to see if they pop up and I'm not getting anything but expensive United and Delta flights. 

Thanks

Nope, I must be crazy/stupid and thought I was seeing SW flights.  It doesn't look like you can book SW flights through the portal.  So I guess my choice comes down to: move UR points to SW miles and book there, get a SW card for me and Mrs. SF and get at least 2 flights paid for, or just pay for 4 flights to Denver.   :dunno:

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8444 on: January 11, 2016, 06:27:08 PM »
I made a spreadsheet and now I have this award wallet thing. I'm really doing it now!
emaw

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8445 on: January 11, 2016, 06:39:37 PM »

Mr. CrushNasty,

instant approval here, will be canceling for my wife and getting her a new one too  :driving:
emaw

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8446 on: January 11, 2016, 07:42:47 PM »
Don't do that, GFA.

:runaway:
:thumbs:

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #8447 on: January 12, 2016, 08:42:59 AM »

Mr. CrushNasty,

thanks, gave it a whirl.   My existing Elite World card fee hits again in March, so this is good timing.

had to call but was approved easily

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8448 on: January 12, 2016, 08:53:49 AM »
AwardWallet invite link

T-Y

:lol:
@mikec2w

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8449 on: January 12, 2016, 11:46:14 AM »
I have the AA visa.  Can I still get the bonus if I apply for the MC?