Author Topic: From worst in the BigXII to a bowl game  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
From worst in the BigXII to a bowl game
« on: November 20, 2010, 08:11:55 PM »
only the jokers on here would fire a coach for that.  Half of this team is still Ron Princess' players and quite frankly its a miracle the team has performed as well at it has to date.  This is only HFCBS's second year for Heaven's sake, with only one real recruiting class under his belt.  But hey if you all want Ron Princess back at the helm be my guest.  At least this year's team doesn't quit and plays with heart.  Heart I wish our fanbase (well only this joke of a board) shared.  Our record would be 2-9 with Ron Princess as coach, and you know it.  All of you idiots are too young to understand the process in creating program and want everything fixed in a day.  HFCBS took over the WORST team in conference and had them on the verge of winning the Big 12 in his first year with that Affirmative Action Joke of hire's players!  But cry cry cry!  I think I will trust the man who is called one of the greatest coaches in college football history.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: From worst in the BigXII to a bowl game
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 08:15:14 PM »
 :emawkid:

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 08:18:27 PM »
I thought Tannoudji was dead.

:ck:

Offline jdagg2003

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
 :powerespect:

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 08:24:38 PM »
Whatever.   You know I am right.  This whole board wouldn't exist without HFCBS and all you would be left with hanging out in your parent's basement cheering on the Jayhawks since they would have been  the only Div 1 team in the state.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »
Tannoudji hates Frank who wins, and supports this old loser.  Nice.

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 09:19:35 PM »
HFCBS has won the conference and beat his rivals like drum (Frank is .500 against MU and is 1-8 against KU).  Frank hasn't won anything.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 09:48:04 PM »
HFCBS has won the conference and beat his rivals like drum (Frank is .500 against MU and is 1-8 against KU).  Frank hasn't won anything.

In all fairness, a lot of tards treat that treat that one conference title (which was kind of flukey) like it was a national title.

What Snyder did was impressive, but he could have done a lot more had he not been a stubborn old man who treated the media like crap and was loyal to a stable of mediocre hanger ons.

And don't get me started on the nepotism.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 11:00:24 PM »
I would have no problem with Snyder if her would let go of Cosh and replaced him with someone better.  But I don't think he will, and that is a huge rough ridin' problem because he isn't going to do what it takes to get better.  We should have 2 more wins right now, BU and CU.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Clifford Dave

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 01:18:17 AM »
only the jokers on here would fire a coach for that.  Half of this team is still Ron Princess' players and quite frankly its a miracle the team has performed as well at it has to date.  This is only HFCBS's second year for Heaven's sake, with only one real recruiting class under his belt.  But hey if you all want Ron Princess back at the helm be my guest.  At least this year's team doesn't quit and plays with heart.  Heart I wish our fanbase (well only this joke of a board) shared.  Our record would be 2-9 with Ron Princess as coach, and you know it.  All of you idiots are too young to understand the process in creating program and want everything fixed in a day.  HFCBS took over the WORST team in conference and had them on the verge of winning the Big 12 in his first year with that Affirmative Action Joke of hire's players!  But cry cry cry!  I think I will trust the man who is called one of the greatest coaches in college football history.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clifford Dave

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 01:20:42 AM »
Alright lad, if K-State wins 10 games with Justin Tuggle and Bryce Brown next season, I'll believe you.  Until then, KSU FBALL =  :lol: :lol:

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 02:16:12 AM »
The almighty Snyder and all his wisdom, skill and vast knowledge got beat by Hawkins' leftovers... guys who probably have no HCing experience at all. Yup, this is the guy I want running my Alma mater football team. Do me a favor and STFU.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2010, 08:23:28 AM »
Alright lad, if K-State wins 10 games with Justin Tuggle and Bryce Brown next season, I'll believe you.  Until then, KSU FBALL =  :lol: :lol:

Been drinking seagram again?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 08:56:23 AM »
The almighty Snyder and all his wisdom, skill and vast knowledge got beat by Hawkins' leftovers... guys who probably have no HCing experience at all. Yup, this is the guy I want running my Alma mater football team. Do me a favor and STFU.

2006: 50
2007: 35
2008: 27

those are the rankings of CU's recruiting classes.  Hawkins had a few very highly rated recruits too.  The problem has never been the players, but the game plan.  CU's DC is a good coach, or else he wouldn't have been retained through 2 regimes. 

In fairness though.  IF KSU is paying you to be a DC/OC and you can't hack it you should not be retained.  If you cannot effectively stop teams with mediocre to average talent then you should not be coaching.  Snyder has put this team in position to win games but the rest of the coaches around him have failed to put together an effective game plan. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Acceleration Man

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 05:00:18 PM »
Whatever.   You know I am right.  This whole board wouldn't exist without HFCBS and all you would be left with hanging out in your parent's basement cheering on the Jayhawks since they would have been  the only Div 1 team in the state.

:horrorsurprise:  :users:

In fairness though.  IF KSU is paying you to be a DC/OC and you can't hack it you should not be retained.  If you cannot effectively stop teams with mediocre to average talent then you should not be coaching.  Snyder has put this team in position to win games but the rest of the coaches around him have failed to put together an effective game plan. 

Would agree with that. However, if he doesn't man up and sack some of the staff at the end of the season (unlikely) and replace them with someone better (again, unlikely), we're probably stuck with similar results.  :frown:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile

NXL

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 05:20:14 PM »
By God, this boy's right.  I'm sorry the words "old ballz" ever leaked from my keyboard.  In fact, I'm going t stp using thse etters frm nw n.

Offline Legit Elite

• Resident Vanier Barber
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 07:24:24 PM »

+1 all the little girls on this board weren't alive to remember any of this.  Anyone who thinks HCBS should be fired is  :powerespect:
Free edge up to defensive starters when opponents held under 10.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 07:44:22 PM »
Seems pretty Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to call our conf chamionship "flukey" considering all the 11 win seasons and the fact that we played in the CCG 3 times in 6 years.  :dunno:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 07:59:21 PM »
Bill won his only conference title in year 14 of his regime.

Therefore, 'nnoudj, you have to wait until 2022 to drop that comparo on Frank.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 09:20:30 PM »
there was nothing flukey about 2003. 

he was due