Author Topic: Dear giant douche on the front row in a purple blazer  (Read 45130 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Dear giant douche on the front row in a purple blazer
« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2010, 01:55:39 PM »
Male strippers.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2010, 03:03:51 PM »
3rd - the best way to describe this years front rowers is like this, they are the fans who no matter what school they are at, they are going to cheer on that team and go all out doing it.  This is not a bad thing but these guys are not true EMAW's.  They weren't there with Asbury or Woolridge.  They would have nothing to do with those teams if they were in college at that time.  They do not love Kansas State University like most of us do.

Nice contradiction.

I'm fine with the front rowers. They know they're in the spotlight, and they're trying to show as much EMAW as they can. Nothing wrong with that.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 09, 2010, 03:09:42 PM »
Why are we being so nice?

Everyone knows, if you want someone to change, you pick on them until they feel insecure and are forced to change.

Now, listen up you mexican-wannabe ginger douche, if you don't stop bringing that circus of yours 6 hours early to every exhibition game we have so you can eat nachos and dance on the jumbotron when they play that rough ridin' terrible "crank dat soulja-boy" knockoff song, reidrolled and I are going to suffocate you in that stupid bandana of yours in front of all your friends. Comprende, amigo?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

LBG

« Reply #228 on: November 09, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »
Alright. This has gone on long enough for everyone involved. Yes, I do wear a purple, lilac, lavender blazer to all of the games. I do so because I think it's fun. I go crazy on the front row and wait in line for ridiculous amounts of time because I think it's fun and I have a great time doing it. Myself and the rest of the front row just enjoy having a good time, going to the games and supporting our team. I didn't think that this was such a big deal. We enjoy cheering on our Cats and yes we have fun and act crazy while we do it. We're not doing it for attention or anything like that we are doing in to have fun and support our team. We're college students, that is what we are going to do. As for not being EMAW enough, I'm sorry if you think that. I have been a K-State fan my entire life, I was there for the Pasco Fiasco, I was there when A & M beat us back in '98. I was there for when Prince came in and Snyder left, I was there when Huggy came in, left, and then Coach Martin took over. I was there for all of those times. Good and bad. So was the rest of the front row guys who are acting crazy and having fun. I know this for a fact and we have always kept on cheering for our school and our Cats. I know that there are people who aren't going to like what I say and do. There are in every aspect of life. I wish that y'all had gotten to know me and my friends before you said these things. Actually had a conversation with us instead of making assumptions and then after that if you still didn't like our actions I would take into account your opinion. I didn't think that acting crazy at the games was such a huge deal. If you don't like it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do. That being said I am going to keep doing what I am doing and I hope that the rest of the front row and all other K-State fans are with me. I enjoy acting crazy at games and being there with my friends to cheer on and support the team that I love. If you don't like that, I'm sorry but you're just going to have to get over it. Carpe Diem, my fellow K-Staters. Life is incredibly short so you might as well enjoy the time that you have and I'm going to do that by going to as many K-State sporting events as I can and cheering on our Cats. If you're upset about that I'm sorry, I truly am. I'm not going to fight anyone over it and I hope that one day we can all just put aside our differences and just cheer on the Cats together because being true K-State fans that is what it should be all about. All of that being said. I'd like to thank all of you who have supported me in this post. I greatly appreciate it and don't worry I'll still try and be down in front  at all the games cheering on our teams. I know that some people will disagree with me and still be upset but I encourage the front row followers to not respond to their posts on this thread. There are more important things in life than worrying about what someone has to say about my actions. So please I encourage you not to respond. As for everyone else that is against the front row, I'm sorry, but I'll still be right there cheering on the Cats along with all of you.

That is all I have to say about this situation.

I wish the basketball team the best of luck this season I hope we do great.
Football team keep up the good work and finish strong. Good luck against Mizzou this weekend and I'll see you at our Bowl Game.
Women's basketball, you've started out great. Keept up the intensity. I love it.
Volleyball team, good luck against Baylor this Saturday. I'll be there to cheer you on.

Front row and the rest of the fans at any K-State game. I love you all and I hope that we work as hard to support our team as they do to go out there and play for us.

GO CATS,
LBG

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 09, 2010, 03:24:11 PM »
 :horrorsurprise:
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 09, 2010, 03:24:38 PM »
cliffnotes please.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 09, 2010, 03:25:44 PM »

Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 09, 2010, 03:26:00 PM »
I thought he might show up eventually, but I didn't think he'd write a dissertation.  :eek:

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 09, 2010, 03:32:30 PM »
oh my god he said carpe diem when talking about wearing a purple blazer to college basketball games

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2010, 03:39:32 PM »
I've never seen such an insecure, sensitive bunch of front rowers.  Stop defending yourselves and just continue to do whatever it is that you want to do.  jfc.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2010, 03:45:30 PM »

Offline Dr. tylerhughes

• Fan
  • HEY!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2010, 03:49:55 PM »
This place gets more and more like Fitz's palace everyday...

:facepalm:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2010, 03:50:16 PM »
Important question about the front rowers:

Does the ginger guy in the bandanna take off his cat-in-the-hat hat during the pledge of allegiance and national anthem? If so, then I have no problem with those guys. But if not, then by god I'd like to walk down there and knock that hat right off him. If you are going to sit in the front row and represent my university, then you should show some respect.
:kstatriot:

Offline parrot14

• Fan
  • EMAWesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2010, 03:53:12 PM »
Alright. This has gone on long enough for everyone involved. Yes, I do wear a purple, lilac, lavender blazer to all of the games. I do so because I think it's fun. I go crazy on the front row and wait in line for ridiculous amounts of time because I think it's fun and I have a great time doing it. Myself and the rest of the front row just enjoy having a good time, going to the games and supporting our team. I didn't think that this was such a big deal. We enjoy cheering on our Cats and yes we have fun and act crazy while we do it. We're not doing it for attention or anything like that we are doing in to have fun and support our team. We're college students, that is what we are going to do. As for not being EMAW enough, I'm sorry if you think that. I have been a K-State fan my entire life, I was there for the Pasco Fiasco, I was there when A & M beat us back in '98. I was there for when Prince came in and Snyder left, I was there when Huggy came in, left, and then Coach Martin took over. I was there for all of those times. Good and bad. So was the rest of the front row guys who are acting crazy and having fun. I know this for a fact and we have always kept on cheering for our school and our Cats. I know that there are people who aren't going to like what I say and do. There are in every aspect of life. I wish that y'all had gotten to know me and my friends before you said these things. Actually had a conversation with us instead of making assumptions and then after that if you still didn't like our actions I would take into account your opinion. I didn't think that acting crazy at the games was such a huge deal. If you don't like it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do. That being said I am going to keep doing what I am doing and I hope that the rest of the front row and all other K-State fans are with me. I enjoy acting crazy at games and being there with my friends to cheer on and support the team that I love. If you don't like that, I'm sorry but you're just going to have to get over it. Carpe Diem, my fellow K-Staters. Life is incredibly short so you might as well enjoy the time that you have and I'm going to do that by going to as many K-State sporting events as I can and cheering on our Cats. If you're upset about that I'm sorry, I truly am. I'm not going to fight anyone over it and I hope that one day we can all just put aside our differences and just cheer on the Cats together because being true K-State fans that is what it should be all about. All of that being said. I'd like to thank all of you who have supported me in this post. I greatly appreciate it and don't worry I'll still try and be down in front  at all the games cheering on our teams. I know that some people will disagree with me and still be upset but I encourage the front row followers to not respond to their posts on this thread. There are more important things in life than worrying about what someone has to say about my actions. So please I encourage you not to respond. As for everyone else that is against the front row, I'm sorry, but I'll still be right there cheering on the Cats along with all of you.

Football team keep up the good work and finish strong. Good luck against Mizzou this weekend and I'll see you at our Bowl Game.
Women's basketball, you've started out great. Keept up the intensity. I love it.
Volleyball team, good luck against Baylor this Saturday. I'll be there to cheer you on.

Front row and the rest of the fans at any K-State game. I love you all and I hope that we work as hard to support our team as they do to go out there and play for us.

GO CATS,
LBG
If professional college sport fanatic doesn't work out for you, I think you should give long-winded motivational speaker a shot

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2010, 03:54:32 PM »
Dear LBG,

I do not know how to contact you in real life, I am pro front row, but you all need to get newspaper to the masses, the haters will stop hating if you do.

scottwildcat

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2010, 03:55:04 PM »
The only thing I respect about the front row is that they AREN'T body painted douche bags.  However, they're rough ridin' close.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2010, 03:56:10 PM »

Does the ginger guy in the bandanna take off his cat-in-the-hat hat during the pledge of allegiance and national anthem? If so, then I have no problem with those guys. But if not, then by god I'd like to walk down there and knock that hat right off him. If you are going to sit in the front row and represent my university, then you should show some respect.

:flush:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 09, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »
More important question:  Has the lavendar blazer bit ever got you laid?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 09, 2010, 04:11:18 PM »
I hate this thread so rough ridin' much.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2010, 04:14:32 PM »
I'm gald you front rowers are having fun that is what going to the games is all about. But I have a problem with you thinking your doing "crazy" things.  YOU ARE NOT BEING CRAZY, you are just dancing around to the music and wearing silly clothes.  Being crazy would be licking the stranger the row behind you after dumping nacho cheese in there lap.  I have not seen much "Crazy" antics so don't feel too good about your self, and a little less smiley smiley and more  :chainsaw: :curse:.

And newspaper is a must, also I can direct you to some chickens for a particular game on our schedule.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2010, 04:15:26 PM »
need newspapers LBG the people have spoken, and why have you disappeared after one post?????

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 09, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »

:flush:

:lol: Veterans' Day is in two days, so you'd better watch your tone. :nono:

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #247 on: November 09, 2010, 04:26:03 PM »

GO CATS,
LBG

I pictured this guy saying the above.  Tell me if I'm close on this...

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 09, 2010, 04:28:40 PM »
I've decided that I will support the front row as long as two conditions are met:

1. People that dress in costumes and dance around should be drunk. If you guys are standing in line for that long, you might as well be getting pak'd while doing so. (It's pretty easy to sneak alcohol into line FWIW)

2. Spew as much hate as possible while in the front row. The booze should help this out, but the front few rows of the student section aren't just for "having a good time," they're for saying the most crude and vile things that come to mind since you are within earshot of everybody on the court. (opposing players, coaches, Smellis, etc.)

Thank you for your cooperation. Now, go take a shower.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 09, 2010, 04:30:01 PM »
I'm gald you front rowers are having fun that is what going to the games is all about. But I have a problem with you thinking your doing "crazy" things.  YOU ARE NOT BEING CRAZY, you are just dancing around to the music and wearing silly clothes.  Being crazy would be licking the stranger the row behind you after dumping nacho cheese in there lap.  I have not seen much "Crazy" antics so don't feel too good about your self, and a little less smiley smiley and more  :chainsaw: :curse:.

And newspaper is a must, also I can direct you to some chickens for a particular game on our schedule.

"crazy" would be inciting Tim Floyd's wife into a physical altercation.