Author Topic: Jack Trice Stadium Expansion  (Read 37694 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Trice Stadium Expansion
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2013, 06:37:22 PM »
You know crap is going poorly when a D2 school makes fun of your "stadium upgrades."  I mean, honestly, I have no idea what city NDSU is even located in (I assume there are more towns in that state than just Fargo, but I'm not 100% sure about that.)  and they even think the gridiron club is a rough ridin' joke.

what's even funnier is the fact that a D2 school has more national titles than "elite" KSU, talk about laughing out rough ridin' loud!!!

Titletown really ruined your life, didn't it?  I bet you still mumble in your sleep about it as you toss and turn every night.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2013, 06:38:15 PM »
You know crap is going poorly when a D2 school makes fun of your "stadium upgrades."  I mean, honestly, I have no idea what city NDSU is even located in (I assume there are more towns in that state than just Fargo, but I'm not 100% sure about that.)  and they even think the gridiron club is a rough ridin' joke.

what's even funnier is the fact that a D2 school has more national titles than "elite" KSU, talk about laughing out rough ridin' loud!!!

This is such a terrible talking point.

:facepalm:

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2013, 06:41:12 PM »

Both of KU and NDSU lost at Jack Trice, the subject of this thread, in their last visits.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2013, 06:41:54 PM »

This is such a terrible talking point.

Pretty much 100% of the dudes I know named Pat are cool as hell. I thought you should know that. (Unless you're a chick, most female Pats are pretty WTF.)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2013, 06:51:52 PM »
The Capital One Cup is awarded annually to each of the best men's and women's Division I college athletics programs in the country. Points toward the Capital One Cup are earned and tracked throughout the year based on final standings of NCAA Championships and final official coaches' polls.  Curiously, the greatest feat in the history of college athletics (i.e. 3maw) wasn't enough to even register in the top 100 men's athletic programs this past year.  The men for Kansas checked in at 63.  The women cracked the top ten at numero 8.  In fact, a quick check of the complete final standings shows that neither the KSU men nor the KSU women even made the rankings (They stopped counting after #100 or so...)   

SOURCE: http://www.capitalonecup.com/assets/standings/complete-capital-one-cup-standings.pdf

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2013, 06:55:26 PM »
The Capital One Cup is awarded annually to each of the best men's and women's Division I college athletics programs in the country. Points toward the Capital One Cup are earned and tracked throughout the year based on final standings of NCAA Championships and final official coaches' polls.  Curiously, the greatest feat in the history of college athletics (i.e. 3maw) wasn't enough to even register in the top 100 men's athletic programs this past year.  The men for Kansas checked in at 63.  The women cracked the top ten at numero 8.  In fact, a quick check of the complete final standings shows that neither the KSU men nor the KSU women even made the rankings (They stopped counting after #100 or so...)   

SOURCE: http://www.capitalonecup.com/assets/standings/complete-capital-one-cup-standings.pdf

TIEtletown, tho...TIEtltown LMAO. their best year yet and can't crack top 100, it must suck to be EMAW
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 06:58:53 PM by timhawk »
everyone is jealous

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2013, 06:58:36 PM »
this thing seems pretty elite

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2013, 07:04:20 PM »

TIEtletown, tho...TIEtltown LMAO. their best year yet and can't crack top 100, it must suck to be EMAW

Wow, tied with App State. You must be very proud.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2013, 07:06:11 PM »
I click on this thread wanting JTS expansion info and casual convo with our friend Havs.. and what do I fuckin see? a non-revenue generating sport dick measuring contest.. take that crap somewhere else

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2013, 07:07:57 PM »
Yeah, it's rough. 6-3 is clearly still burning tim. T's and P's, tim. :frown:

I always thought the Vanier at JTS was so weird looking. SO weird looking. Like some kind of old-timey steamboat or something. I can't explain it. Just yuck.  :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2013, 07:10:04 PM »
I click on this thread wanting JTS expansion info and casual convo with our friend Havs.. and what do I fuckin see? a non-revenue generating sport dick measuring contest.. take that crap somewhere else

Would it be more relevant to point out that KSU didn't crack the top 10 in the individual football, baseball or basketball rankings, either?  In fact, KSU is not mentioned a single time in the entire 45 page .pdf  :surprised:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2013, 07:11:12 PM »

Would it be more relevant to point out that KSU didn't crack the top 10 in the individual football, baseball or basketball rankings, either?  In fact, KSU is not mentioned a single time in the entire 45 page .pdf  :surprised:

You read all 45 pages?!  That's not sad or pathetic in any way.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2013, 07:24:54 PM »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2013, 07:29:12 PM »

Congrats on your 63rd in the credit cards for poors cup.  I'll take 3 conference titles.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2013, 07:31:51 PM »

ctrl + F.  It will change your life.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2013, 07:34:36 PM »

Not obsessing about Titletown.  It will allow you to have a somewhat normal life.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2013, 07:51:59 PM »

Not obsessing about Titletown.  It will allow you to have a somewhat normal life.

Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your purple panther party...

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2013, 08:11:34 PM »
I'm starting to think KU and ISU have never had a Titletown.  They don't seem to know very much about it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2013, 08:26:24 PM »

Both of KU and NDSU lost at Jack Trice, the subject of this thread, in their last visits.

Both of those schools are just bush league bruh.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2013, 08:31:07 PM »

Both of those schools are just bush league bruh.

I've seen people brag about some pathetic stuff before but this is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen before.  I guess when something called Skunk Creek works you over on a regular basis, you'll take any victories you can get..

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2013, 08:55:35 PM »

Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your purple panther party...
I laughed.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2013, 09:09:00 PM »
Kansas state university does not participate in the capital one cup.

rough ridin' idiot

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2013, 09:15:15 PM »

rough ridin' idiot

because they aren't " elite " enough.
everyone is jealous

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2013, 09:19:19 PM »

rough ridin' idiot

Yes that's why Tim, that's exactly why

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2013, 09:20:18 PM »

rough ridin' idiot

Yes that's why Tim, that's exactly why

TITLETOWN tho....
everyone is jealous