Author Topic: wikileaks  (Read 18339 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
wikileaks
« on: October 25, 2010, 11:10:51 PM »
Best thing to ever happen to the government? Exposing their secrets and lies is just awesome, and its funny how the gov "denounces" wikileaks every time they leak something. Also LOL that Glenn Beck and Oreilly and other Neo Cons like my parents always getting outraged and want the guy who runs it thrown in prison. Maybe its because they know there is NOTHING they can do about it. However, the cia will probably off this guy in due time so the neo cons will end up winning

Btw, thoughts on the recent leaks about the Iraq war

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
Re: wikileaks
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 11:51:11 PM »
The latest ones included stuff about finding some WMDs.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 11:56:10 PM »

:horrorsurprise:  Say it isn't so! Wub correct!?!

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 12:09:40 AM »
Yeah I know, dudes. Let me ask again...thoughts?

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 12:59:56 AM »
Trusting the Feds is tough. Too many personal agendas.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »

:horrorsurprise:  Say it isn't so! Wub correct!?!

All a big conspiracy, they created documents saying they found WMD's then those documents got "leaked". Actually finding WMD's in Iraq helps to rehab the Bush name wich will come in handy for Jeb in 2016.

Come on guys, you dont really think the man would be stupid enough not to use Wikileaks against us? Do you?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 06:17:24 AM »
I would have no problem if their agenda wasn't 100% politically motivated by a far left agenda.
edit: see their lies and video editing with their "collateral murder" videos.

Free information is a good thing.  wikileaks is not a dam bursting of information.  I consider them to be as legitimate as moveon.org or glenn beck.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 05:44:45 PM »
Whenh do we get the docs about UFOs and 9/11 conspiracy?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 07:07:16 PM »
I would have no problem if their agenda wasn't 100% politically motivated by a far left agenda.
edit: see their lies and video editing with their "collateral murder" videos.

Yeah.  Colbert actually did a pretty good job calling the wikileaks guy on this bullshit.

Offline Dr. tylerhughes

• Fan
  • HEY!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 08:00:15 PM »
the blackwater (now Xe services) stuff is kinda mumped up.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 08:56:03 PM »
The wikileaks dude does need to get rolling on 9-11 and UFOs. Some politicians are long overdue being exposed and thrown in prison

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 09:45:02 PM »
The wikileaks dude does need to get rolling on birth certificates and UFOs. Some politicians are long overdue being exposed and thrown in prison

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 10:46:14 PM »
Birth certificates, too

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 11:38:28 PM »
how do they get this stuff?? they have inside sources? they are good hackers?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 05:03:51 PM »
their "collateral murder" video and the 10K+ number of documents came from an army guy who was in the Pentagon who decided he was doing the "right thing" and released them.  Took them home on burned cds labeled lady gaga.  So much for vetting people with top secret clearance.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 05:09:04 PM »
their "collateral murder" video and the 10K+ number of documents came from an army guy who was in the Pentagon who decided he was doing the "right thing" and released them.  Took them home on burned cds labeled lady gaga.  So much for vetting people with top secret clearance.

This is where "punishment = deterrence" comes into play. The vetting process for that many thousands of employees will never be able to weed out everyone who might do this.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 05:42:19 PM »

This is where "punishment = deterrence" comes into play. The vetting process for that many thousands of employees will never be able to weed out everyone who might do this.

Or the people that previously passed vetting then have something like a divorce/family illness that puts a strain on their finances. Not that that's what happened here, but it is one way people are exploited.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »

Or the people that previously passed vetting then have something like a divorce/family illness that puts a strain on their finances. Not that that's what happened here, but it is one way people are exploited.

That's why the security office makes you submit a financial statement every year (and makes "flagged" personnel undergo an annual CI poly, rather than the usual 5-year term).
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 07:23:57 PM »
Leaking names of informants for the government is total bullshit.  This guy is a total jackass.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 11:56:40 PM »

That's why the security office makes you submit a financial statement every year (and makes "flagged" personnel undergo an annual CI poly, rather than the usual 5-year term).

Military guys on my car forum also noted that many of the officers now are being recruited rather then "made" into what they are.  Instead of being a lifer, too many seem to be using the military for their goals rather then the goals of the military. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2010, 09:40:53 AM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2010, 10:03:28 AM »
I am down with the BOA leak(if it is real) and def with some alien stuff.  However, the rest is BS.

War needs to be ugly, or it needs to not happen.  Can you imagine what differences might exist in country relations if WWI and WWII were fought during a time when the public had such access to information and data?  How about Vietnam? 

War is ugly.  People acting like this is a surprise are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 10:17:05 AM »
FWIW, Assange is good for business  :gocho:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 10:21:46 AM »
FWIW, Assange is good for business  :gocho:

For the defense biz?

How?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2010, 11:21:51 AM »
Funny things is, the cold hard realities that this administration is essentially no different than the previous administration are still doing a collective donkey punch on the ObamaBots.