Author Topic: Bye Bye K-State..  (Read 13765 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Bye Bye K-State..
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »
:lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2010, 02:30:21 PM »
Well, the main reason none of the KSU thugs were plastered all over the front pages of every newspaper. Ksu was and is irrelevant in the national medias eyes. If I dug enough I could find stories of KSU athletes commiting crimes as well. You are no better or worse than anyone else.

We readily admit we've had guys into trouble dumbass.  That's why we coined MCMW. 

The issue is, all the non college attending cornhole butt sucking $hit kickers in Cornhole land think Tommy is a saint they'll ruin their best wife beater fighting anybody who says otherwise.    Case in point . . . you.

Well, here's a case in point for you. You over educated SOB. All the angst you show towards us just shows your true feelings of inadequacy and envy. Call us crap kickers but there is only 115 miles from here to Lincoln. Kind of puts you in the same demographic doesn't it? Your a spineless wretch. I said TO made some questionable decisions. but in true Daxi stupidity you gloss over that.
Your a self pontificating ass.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2010, 02:32:31 PM »
Other Funny Corn Stories:

Mrs. Osborne going across campus ripping the campus newspapers out of distribution bins and tossing them in the trash when she was mad about what they said about Lawrence "Lifetime Thug" Phillips.  

Tom Osborne driving over to Omaha on the one occasion when the regular news staff at the Omaha paper and not the ball clinging sports guys got involved in covering all the thugs in the Cornhole football program and they wanted to print a story outlining all the thuggery in cornhole football . . . Tom asked them to kill the story.

Links or it didn't happen........................

Newspaper trashed

Nancy Osborne, the coach’s wife, al-so called the newspaper.

“She was very emotional,” Peterson said. “She said I was hurtful and cruel. She said she was picking up as many papers as she could find and wanted to hide them. I was so shocked when she said who she was. We never wrote about it. I guess we should have.”

http://journalism.unl.edu/cojmc/alumni/jnews/archive/95_winter/dnosborne.html

:lol:

Nancy Osborne doesn't believe in the 1st amendment.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2010, 02:34:47 PM »
Well, the main reason none of the KSU thugs were plastered all over the front pages of every newspaper. Ksu was and is irrelevant in the national medias eyes. If I dug enough I could find stories of KSU athletes commiting crimes as well. You are no better or worse than anyone else.

We readily admit we've had guys into trouble dumbass.  That's why we coined MCMW. 

The issue is, all the non college attending cornhole butt sucking $hit kickers in Cornhole land think Tommy is a saint they'll ruin their best wife beater fighting anybody who says otherwise.    Case in point . . . you.

Well, here's a case in point for you. You over educated SOB. All the angst you show towards us just shows your true feelings of inadequacy and envy. Call us crap kickers but there is only 115 miles from here to Lincoln. Kind of puts you in the same demographic doesn't it? Your a spineless wretch. I said TO made some questionable decisions. but in true Daxi stupidity you gloss over that.

Never said there weren't $hitkickers in Kansas dumbass.   But only a dumbass like you would attempt (poorly) to make that the centerpiece of your rebuttal about how every red polyster/1980's baseball jacket wearing non college attending shitkicker in Cornhole won't battle over Dirty Tommy to the death.

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2010, 02:35:41 PM »

Did you just call him a "wretch?" What century are you living in? It's not like Daxi stormed your Fief, settle down [insert google searched word for Victorian-age bastard]!
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2010, 02:43:15 PM »

The media didn't go after Nebraska because they were good. They went after them because >13% of the team had been arrested since enrolling at Nebraska. Punishment was not based on severity of the crime, but on the talent level of the player.

Mizzou has been in the news a ton lately, and I wouldn't say it's because they're relevant.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »

Don't get so emotional.... It's just the internet.

:runaway:
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2010, 02:53:22 PM »

We aren't saying KSU is better or worse than anyone.  We are saying nu was dirtier than anyone.  Be proud of the felons that won games and your coaches innate ability to turn a blind eye.

Offline KSU_foo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2010, 02:58:01 PM »

Good heavens!  Those were some simply divine insults!  What an adequate use of a Tolstoyian vocabulary!!  Do you feel better?

Also, it's you're a spineless wretch... etc.  If you're going to insult someone, do it correctly!  Pish posh!

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2010, 03:43:52 PM »

We aren't saying KSU is better or worse than anyone.  We are saying nu was dirtier than anyone.  Be proud of the felons that won games and your coaches innate ability to turn a blind eye.

110% agreed.  I'm not saying KSU is clean.  I just want one Nebraska fan...ONE...to admit that their program was dirty.

I'm not asking them to give back their victories or feel less enthusiasm for their team, I'm just asking them to acknowledge that they are just like everyone else and not defend Tom Osborne for being a disgusting hypocrite (and human being) and their players for being thugs.

Why is it that Nebraska and KU fans spend so much time trying to convince you that they won the right way?  Who cares?  Nebraska won and that's what matters, right?  Why act oblivious to it?  What purpose does it serve?  Would they throw away their National Champion t-shirts?  Would they stop rooting for Nebraska?  No, they wouldn't.  So who cares?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2010, 03:46:18 PM »
If we had won a NC with that one dude who beat someone to death, I'd buy his jersey.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2010, 03:47:47 PM »
Or at least sponsor Bat Day at the stadium.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2010, 03:50:26 PM »
Why is it that Nebraska and KU fans spend so much time trying to convince you that they won the right way?  Who cares?  Nebraska won and that's what matters, right?  Why act oblivious to it?  What purpose does it serve?  Would they throw away their National Champion t-shirts?  Would they stop rooting for Nebraska?  No, they wouldn't.  So who cares?

I secretly believe that Nebraska and KU fans are actually bandwagon fans, but the Nebraska ones have grown lazy and don't really want to have to find a new team.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2010, 03:56:32 PM »
If we had won a NC with that one dude who beat someone to death, I'd buy his jersey.

If I were a KU or NU fan, I'd laugh all of the time knowing we were horribly dirty and won...and got away with it.

You have all of these programs forfeiting games in the past, and they still have their banners.  That's funny stuff.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2010, 03:58:31 PM »

If I were a KU or NU fan, I'd laugh all of the time knowing we were horribly dirty and won...and got away with it.

You have all of these programs forfeiting games in the past, and they still have their banners.  That's funny stuff.

QFT.  I would love this.  It would be like being better than all of the other teams as well as the NCAA all at once.  Would feel so much more special.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2010, 04:41:02 PM »
Like many, I used to get all worked up when K-State guys got into trouble . . . that was before I found the warm sweet embrace of MCMW.    Nothing would make my heart swoon than to read that some guys jumped one of our football players and subsequently a whole gang of our football players whenever to those guys house and beat the dog out of them . . . literally and figuratively . . . woof.   

Nothing makes me laugh more than to read and/or listen to the Cornholes and ku fans try to explain how they "win the right way" . . . or try to paint Tom Osborne into some kind of holy deity.    When Cornhole couldn't keep up athletically in bowl games, was being beat by Compton Recruiting Rev. Bill McCartney at CU (after years of beat downs by Switzer, when Corn and Tom tried to play the role of the white night, while Switzer brought his merry band of thugs in and kicked their ass more times than not) . . . Tom did what he had to do . . . speed and athleticism ='s more thugs.    MCMW's means more cover ups, and saying $hit like, "we're handling the issue internally".    Instead of embracing it, admitting it,  and in fact lauding it . . . what did we get from Cornhole Nation?? A bunch of meely mouthed BS, "Oh but you see, it's just a media witch hunt, you know, because we're so good .  . .  they're out to get us, Dr. Tom is just a good man, he has those young men's interest at heart . . . he knows best."    Sure Dr. Tom knows best, and he knows if he wanted to end the growing discontent with his lack of bowl wins and defeats on the national stage . . . he needed better athletes and more team speed . . . he needed more thugs. 

Honestly . . . when you embrace it, its like a blanket fresh out of the dryer. 

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2010, 04:44:21 PM »

We readily admit we've had guys into trouble dumbass.  That's why we coined MCMW.  

The issue is, all the non college attending cornhole butt sucking $hit kickers in Cornhole land think Tommy is a saint they'll ruin their best wife beater fighting anybody who says otherwise.    Case in point . . . you.

Good heavens!  Those were some simply divine insults!  What an adequate use of a Tolstoyian vocabulary!!  Do you feel better?

Also, it's you're a spineless wretch... etc.  If you're going to insult someone, do it correctly!  Pish posh!
Yes, I feel better. Thank You.

Daxi don't get your panties in a bunch because NU's convicts are better than KSU's. I would like to know that my wife has my back and would do something to protect me even though it may have been inappropriate. You're probably a divorcee with a hatred for females anyway  :angry:

Don't know what MCMW means. Before you chastise the man try picking up one of his three books at the library ( you know, that place with all the books) and read one. I've read KSU's. That's why I don't bad mouth Snyder. Maybe I should come down to your level though.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 04:47:32 PM by Huskerpride »

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »
Bye the way. Instead of being on here trying to prove that you're so much smarter and better than the rest of us. You should be watching CFB live right now. Snyder is going to be on. YA, you're a GREAT KSU fan :jerk:

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2010, 04:52:03 PM »
Couldn't have said it better, Dax. Just another notch in the belt of delusions for the standard corn fan.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2010, 04:52:53 PM »
Bye the way. Instead of being on here trying to prove that you're so much smarter and better than the rest of us. You should be watching CFB live right now. Snyder is going to be on. YA, you're a GREAT KSU fan :jerk:

It's called work, buddy. We get internet, but we don't exactly have cable tv at each desk. Where the hell do you work?

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2010, 04:54:14 PM »

It's called work, buddy. We get internet, but we don't exactly have cable tv at each desk. Where the hell do you work?
Obviously at a better job than your's. :blush: :blush: I'm usually home by 3 anyway.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2010, 04:57:44 PM »

Good heavens!  Those were some simply divine insults!  What an adequate use of a Tolstoyian vocabulary!!  Do you feel better?

Also, it's you're a spineless wretch... etc.  If you're going to insult someone, do it correctly!  Pish posh!

:cheers: Now you got it!

Are you serious?

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2010, 05:02:28 PM »

Good heavens!  Those were some simply divine insults!  What an adequate use of a Tolstoyian vocabulary!!  Do you feel better?

Also, it's you're a spineless wretch... etc.  If you're going to insult someone, do it correctly!  Pish posh!

:cheers: Now you got it!

Are you serious?
JFK dude. It's a football board not english class. Those without decent retorts, retreat to analyze grammar. You and Benny  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2010, 05:05:22 PM »
JFK dude. It's a football board not english class. Those without decent retorts, retreat to analyze grammar. You and Benny  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah, nobody else is trying. You're trying. You even got the apostrophes and everything this time.