Author Topic: Destination: SALINA!  (Read 28923 times)

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
Re: Destination: SALINA!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 01:24:16 PM »
dirty sanchez and jeffy in one thread

Salina talk will do that.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2013, 01:32:34 PM »
Salina has the best Ace Hardware in the world.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2013, 01:36:45 PM »
dirty sanchez and jeffy in one thread

so did they just create new usernames or what?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2013, 01:41:02 PM »

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2013, 01:58:27 PM »

I used to live a couple blocks north of that Ace store.  Such a crap part of town.  We had drug dealer neighbors across the street (special police task force rammed down their door in the middle of the day to arrest them), the most white trash family ever next door (ended up abandoning their house one day and a week later some meth heads broke in and stripped all the copper out of the place) and a registered sex offender next to the drug dealers (he was actually a pretty entertaining neighbor, he was a batshit crazy senile dude).

Lots of other weird/sketchy stuff happened while I was living there.  It was fun, but locking your doors and owning a gun is highly recommended for living in that part of town.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013, 02:27:40 PM »

I used to live a couple blocks north of that Ace store.  Such a crap part of town.  We had drug dealer neighbors across the street (special police task force rammed down their door in the middle of the day to arrest them), the most white trash family ever next door (ended up abandoning their house one day and a week later some meth heads broke in and stripped all the copper out of the place) and a registered sex offender next to the drug dealers (he was actually a pretty entertaining neighbor, he was a batshit crazy senile dude).

Lots of other weird/sketchy stuff happened while I was living there.  It was fun, but locking your doors and owning a gun is highly recommended for living in that part of town.

that sounds terrible, shacks.  ms tobias' dad owns a duplex in that neighborhood and just a week or so ago both of the outside A/C units were stolen - just poof, gone, hope you guys didn't want A/C.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2013, 02:51:33 PM »

that sounds terrible, shacks.  ms tobias' dad owns a duplex in that neighborhood and just a week or so ago both of the outside A/C units were stolen - just poof, gone, hope you guys didn't want A/C.

I had a blast living there because I was sharing a house with three of my best friends and had a very low-stress/responsibility lifestyle.  I had to take a year off school to be eligible for in-state tuition before I transferred to Kansas State, so I was just working an easy job and doing a lot of drinking with my bros and watching sports and playing video games.  But yeah, I have a bunch of stories from that neighborhood.

We watched several people get pulled over for DUIs right in front of our house.  I don't even know how you get a DUI in a residential area but I guess it happens.  Another time a group of these black dudes were hanging out on our porch and :bigtoke: at like 3 AM.  My roommate's dog freaked out and woke us all up.  Roommate grabbed his M4, opened the front door, pointed the M4 at them and told them to eff off.  Turns out they were looking for the drug dealer house, but there had been a lot of break-ins recently so we weren't taking any chances.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2013, 03:16:21 PM »
Salina is an oversized I-70 truckstop.  :sdeek:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2013, 03:30:31 PM »
Man I grew up two blocks from Ace Hardware, and I never witnessed any of those things. Then again my dad owns every single house on that block.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2013, 03:33:20 PM »
Lemonrock was such a money poster

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2013, 03:35:26 PM »
Man I grew up two blocks from Ace Hardware, and I never witnessed any of those things. Then again my dad owns every single house on that block.

Clark Street between Walnut and Spruce.

Before I moved there I lived in the apartments by the airport and Tony's pizza plant.  Not as sketchy of an area but still kinda shitty.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2013, 03:36:57 PM »

Before I moved there I lived in the apartments by the airport and Tony's pizza plant.  Not as sketchy of an area but still kinda shitty.

Yeah child version of me used to ride his bike all over that area.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2013, 03:39:37 PM »
Lemonrock was such a money poster

would it even be possible to be anything but money with a badass name like that?

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2013, 03:41:20 PM »

Good thing you avoided my sexual predator neighbor :thumbs:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2013, 03:43:00 PM »

kenny, the old guy?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2013, 03:44:51 PM »
well this thread is working out exactly like a thread with "salina" in the subject should... :users:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2013, 03:49:53 PM »
embrace it, tobias.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2013, 03:56:56 PM »

kenny, the old guy?

Yeah, Kenny.  Guy is hilarious.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2013, 05:08:09 PM »
well this thread is working out exactly like a thread with "salina" in the subject should... :users:

The sad part is my first thought was "Was Kenny the name of my Salina neighborhood area child predator.  Nope, it was 'Uncle' Ricky."
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2013, 05:10:00 PM »

I'm 90% sure the son of the owner posts/lurks here. 

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2013, 07:27:49 PM »
Run the rock!(isn't that in salina?)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Destination: SALINA!
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2013, 07:53:32 PM »

Run the rock!(isn't that in salina?)

run for the rocks?  hutch?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2013, 07:54:52 PM »

I've referenced gE stuff in passing around him but never get a rise... would kill the alcohol thread though :thumbs:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2013, 08:11:32 PM »

I've referenced gE stuff in passing around him but never get a rise... would kill the alcohol thread though :thumbs:

Ahh.  I don't really know the guy, just been around him a few times.  I was much better friends with his sister and his brother-in-law was my roommate in college for awhile.  Just from talking to his sister, I know he's a huge KSU fan and this seems like the type of place he would enjoy.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2013, 12:11:38 AM »

I had a blast living there because I was sharing a house with three of my best friends and had a very low-stress/responsibility lifestyle.  I had to take a year off school to be eligible for in-state tuition before I transferred to Kansas State, so I was just working an easy job and doing a lot of drinking with my bros and watching sports and playing video games.  But yeah, I have a bunch of stories from that neighborhood.

We watched several people get pulled over for DUIs right in front of our house.  I don't even know how you get a DUI in a residential area but I guess it happens.  Another time a group of these black dudes were hanging out on our porch and :bigtoke: at like 3 AM.  My roommate's dog freaked out and woke us all up.  Roommate grabbed his M4, opened the front door, pointed the M4 at them and told them to eff off.  Turns out they were looking for the drug dealer house, but there had been a lot of break-ins recently so we weren't taking any chances.

Is seriously no one gonna give this guy an :opcat: ?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12